• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Clair groaned

"awwwh come on"

She chuckled before going back to her laptop and began to work on what she had started, a small smile on her face as Noah was frowning

"Must you fan-girl?"

He asked her as she eagerly nodded.

Victoria sighs, "Well I would have to show you.....but I just don't feel like it" she replies childishly, as she slumped a bit

"Awww do you need to charge robot girl?" Perry smiled teasingly.

(Yah she ignored it cause of the stalking xD )

"Sorry I was doing something, what?" Cassandra said through her comm.

"Umm..." Cassandra looked over at Connor. "Yah, he's with us."

"I mean, I have batteries over there if you need them," He smiled.

Alex smiled and cleared his throat. "Well, that killed the mood right ?" Alex, said laughing. He felt joy and a smile creeping on his face after hearing Connor's words. "Come on, let's not let this get in our way, ok ?" Alex said, lifting Connor's chin with his hand to look him in the eyes. "We got a war to the win. I said what I had on my chest. And it seemed fair, as all those kisses might have confused you. But, I got to admit, I ... Am glad you share the same feelings too."

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

Maniac had begun to pull out his cell phone and take pictures "Oh no please do continue don't mind me" he said moving at different angle. "Yeah...oh can't forget this side"

Victoria nods and then stretched her arms, hearing a few popping sounds "Ahh that feels better..it was starting to get sore"

Connor chuckled in agreement with Alex then had his chin lifted up. "I..um..I'm glad too." He inwardly groaned, why did his brain go to mush when he needed to talk? "I'm glad you said it...not that I minded the attention..." He smiled sheepishly. Then held up a finger for a moment then pulled the shield off his back before flinging it at the cracked open already busted door.

"I already have" he said with a grin. Noticing the shield coming at him Maniac simply ignored it. "This was all worth it" he said in a sincere tone.

(Am I the only one who finds it weird that Jordan is the only who's not been targeted by anyone even though he's openly against the Act and isn't even hiding)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back