• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Church Burning]She grunted and smirked. "Yeah, I'm fine. You should watch where you're going there, hotshot" she said getting up. She combed her fingers through her hair and smiled.

[/QUOTE]
Bob chuckled and rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry, I've just had a long day. Kinda burnt out." He stuck out his hand, "Names Bob, you?"

Luna felt lost among the metropolis of apartments, for she had to find Bob's scent over and over again due to the plethora of smells. She was beginning to lose hope, but came close to his apartment, she tried to call him, but could not find him. @LokiofSP.

Connor gave Ivory a brief hug before standing and helping Alex up as well. "We'll see. So you've joined the rebellion have you?"

Clair and Noah sat around, looking at the group of heroes around them.

Connor seemed to be a sort of leader, so they would default to him.

LokiofSP said:
Bob winced a bit at her handshake but stuck through it, "So what brings you to Stark Tower, if you're looking for Cassie Stark unfortunately she hasn't been seen in a while, and well the building is....Under use."
(Bob hadn't even got into his car yet)
(I assumed he walked, since he ran out of gas.)

Crono said:
Connor gave Ivory a brief hug before standing and helping Alex up as well. "We'll see. So you've joined the rebellion have you?"
Ivory shook his head, "Of course. What else would I do? I want to be able to live my life outside of the mask quietly with my parents or friends, I've seen TMZ, I know what happens!"

"Who's Cassie? I'm just lookin for...well I don't know what I'm looking for yet" she sighed and stuck her hand in pocket. "So, how's the tower in use?" She smirked, tilting her head

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](I assumed he walked, since he ran out of gas.)

[/QUOTE]
(Well....Uh.....Jump cables....Yeah jump cables....)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](What should I do? I did not know that Bob was not at his apartment.)

[/QUOTE]
(Stay there if you want, I gotta go, be back tomorrow....Or late tonight don't know which.)

[QUOTE="Church Burning]"Who's Cassie? I'm just lookin for...well I don't know what I'm looking for yet" she sighed and stuck her hand in pocket. "So, how's the tower in use?" She smirked, tilting her head

[/QUOTE]
Bob smiled, "Registration act for heroes, all that jazz." He looked at his watch, "CRAP! Sorry Niki, nice to meet you but I gotta go!" He got in his car and drove off, "Have a good day!"

(Good bye everybody)

(Bye) she shrugged and walked down past an abandoned building, but heard voices inside. She listened for a bit and looked for an entrance. She found a door and peeked in, seeing people.

"Live in an abandoned warehouse like me?" He said with a smirk, gesturing to the place they we're in, having lived here for the last week. He spotted the two from earlier now inside and raised an eyebrow in their direction. "Know them?"

(Cya Loki.)

Niki backed up a bit and sighed quietly and stayed silent, wondering whether or not to bust in, guns blazing. She heard a new voice and slipped inside the building silently, staying to the shadows.

Alex looked at the two new arrivals, after being helped up. "Can't say I do." He then looked at Connor, smiling. "We need to talk about something, in private." Alex said in a whispering voice.

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

Niki stood there watching, when suddenly she felt a sneeze coming and tried to stop it but failed. She sneezed and held her breath, waiting to be found out

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla](Are you talking about the one with Connor and Alex in it?

[/QUOTE]
(Idk...you pick)

"I am Clair, I am....I am Tony Starks Daughter. I was hiding in London shortly after the registrations began"

She explained as she looked around the room, After she fell silent Noah spoke up

"I'm Noah and I'm Polaris's son"

He spoke up

"I broke out from one of the hellicarriers and also removed my control chip"

He showed his neck to the group where a raw scar was and he held out the control chip to the group

"They are forcing their control on heroes they are detaining.

"Well they aren't being hostile so that's something." Connor crossed his arms over his chest, "Now?" He whispered back and raised a brow. "And stop looking at me like that." He heard the sneeze but assumed it was Jack behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back