• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

AnnoDomini said:
"No, I didn't. Did you?" Alex asked, tensing up. He sensed something odd about him, and the question only served to aggravate the tension. His hand started to form a fist, and his stature started to shift to an almost crouched position, ready to tackle Ivory.
Ivory smiled wide, "That's perfect! I'm with the Rebellion!"

Alex relaxed, letting out a sigh. " I'm Alex by the way." He stood up straight, going close to him and extending his hand. "And it is not a revolution. More of a resistance."

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

Dimitri sniffled a bit as Connor left. After a few seconds he dashed away, arriving at the penthouse of stark tower. He looked at the couches, the tables,... The broken windows, imagining the new avengers talking and making each other mad like siblings. Teardrops fell from his face as he laid on the floor, unsure how he got here, from there.

"Fine.... Ill register..." she said takinh the pen and paper but reading it before

Miku sat on the bed. Her cuffs starting to hurt. She didn't care though. Because her father was alive. She did care he was with the Gov. Though

Connor left Oscorp still in a little daze at what had just happened. Was he really doing the right thing? It wasn't until he bumped into a random civilian and got yelled at, followed by getting called out for being one of the unregistered did he finally zip into an alley. He needed to not take the direct route the the warehouse, or everyone and their grandmothers would know where he had been living this last week. He sighed and imagined Alex was probably waiting, impatiently, for him to get there.

Terry looked up from his desk when he heard someone yelling for help. He quickly went out of his studious period and put on his helmet. Terry quickly hopped outside and yelled, "Hello!?"

Miku was surprised when she heard a voice "Help me... I'm trapped down here..." She said before a door was heard opening "Don't waste your breath..." a man said "This cell is high security... no one is gonna get in... or out.. besides.. you are talking to yourself." He said before the door closed

Following Connor outside of Oscorp Maniac wasn't sure what to do at the moment. "So what do we do now, most of the others are scattered, Dmitri just came back from a life and death experience your welcome by the way" he said.

Connor smiled, "Thankyou Jack, for saving him. I know I wasn't much help I just..." He thought about when he'd charged Harry and shook his head. "I got a list from a friend." He said pulling out the paper. "One of these building should be where the rebellion is setup. Or atleast it's supposed to be. I want to talk to them, get an idea of where they plan to go with this. The last thing we need is a war in the middle of New York." He said it as if it didn't happen every other week, but there we're so many on either side the damage could be great. Connor sighed, "Alex is supposed to be meeting me in an abandoned warehouse not too far from here, I was planning to head there."

"Let's go there then" he said. "And hey don't worry about it, it was the right thing to do. Now let's go meet Alex and get this operation started" he said waiting for Connor to lead the way.

"Cool I'm coming!" Terry yelled back and he smashed the wall where she could be. Walking into the building, he called out for her again.

Miku cried out. Thes cuffs were actually harming her. She cried in agony as she heard the wall smash in the room next to her. The man sae the wall crumble and got his gun aiming it at Terry shakily

"Yes sir." Connor gave a teasing two fingered scout salute before turning on his heel and out of the alley.

Minutes later they arrived near the warehouse he spotted a boy and a girl outside of one of them and ducked back around the corner with a groan. "Please don't tell me they found this place already?" Maybe they we're just ordinary teenagers, out for a stroll in off limits areas. "Let's just go around them. Alex should be here somewhere."

@The Dragon Rider @LokiofSP

(back in 20, maybe.)

Kyoshirou Logia had taken a leave from his superhero duties before they begun as he was wrapped up in the foreign teenage life. He had been living amongst other teenagers and partying. But eventually It gets old after a while. Then Logan(his nickname) received a phone call from someone he doesn't know(Can be anyone supporting the rebellion or no one) who informed him of the Superhero Registration Act and how it possibly may be a set up that must be exposed from the inside out.

Now, Kyo finds himself in his Dragon Emperor outfit outside of the Oscorp Building. He was perfect for this job since his secret identity didn't mean anythinf really. Part of the reason why his armor lacks a mask. He went through the front door into the building but immediately had a culture shock, not even in his time spent posing as a normal teenager prepared him for a real business building. Then there was also he didn't know where inside this place he was supposed to register.

Terry quickly shot the man's gun out of his hands with an energy blast and he prepared for another shot. "Come on, let the lady go. You don't have anything to protect yourself with now."

Sticking to the outer area so they weren't spotted Connor ducked inside a side door before looking over his shoulder at Jack. "So what's your thoughts on this Jack? I mean...you didn't register right?"

Pyosimros said:
Terry quickly shot the man's gun out of his hands with an energy blast and he prepared for another shot. "Come on, let the lady go. You don't have anything to protect yourself with now."
The man faltered but didn't do as told "I'm under strict orders.." he said as miko screamed in pain. The full hand cuffs felt like they had needles in them.

Jordan landed next to the huge hole and walked in nonchalantly "...." he heard screaming and walked to the room and saw Miku in cuffs and... "Bucket-head. We meet again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back