• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

He wasn't really helped to his feet by the girl that was suddenly beside him but more like forced to his feet. "No." Connor said moving to try and support Dimitri. "Let Osborn deal with them. He owes you." Connor eyed Harry as if daring him to decline.

Dimitri accepted Connors help, while glaring at Harry. Harry turned to Joan. "Well, first thing's first. Register. It's the law!" He dashed away, and returned with a folder and pen for each of the newcomers, before passing them out.

jaon looked at osborn and back at dimitri

Reaper said:
Dimitri accepted Connors help, while glaring at Harry. Harry turned to Joan. "Well, first thing's first. Register. It's the law!" He dashed away, and returned with a folder and pen for each of the newcomers, before passing them out.
Jaon looked at the paper "register for what?" she asked

"What do you mean, register for what? The superhuman registration act. You don't watch the news a lot, do you?" Harry retorted.

"You...we're...dead." Connor said helping Dimitri to a seat. "You going to kick me out or try to arrest me for not registering?" He may have been joking for the most part but it was still a serious question.

"Of course!" Dimitri said jokingly. "As soon as I can't stand on my own, I'm going to kick your ass. In all seriousness, I'm done with all of this. If the government wants to hunt you down, they can do it themselves. I'm tired of fighting my friends. You're free to leave." He leaned in close. "But.. Connor. I'm begging you. Please just resister. Just end this."

Harry smirked. "Well we are keeping tabs on the powerful people who want to make. A difference. It helps with organization and strategy, among other things. It's required by law as of a few days ago."

(My last post for tonight, night everybody)

Noah had called up Clair. Hill and her "soldiers" had tried to catch him for not registering and it had backfired rather badly on them.

He panted as he spoke

"Clair Bear what the hell is going on, I need your help"

Clair bit her lip over the phone. It would be risky to return to the states but Noah was a friend and she could not let him down.

"Ok meet me where we first met when I broke away from hydra"

She asked as she got up and began to hack the closest airport for a flight to Cuba.

(Night, my last post as well. I think Harry is technically good but with Civil War those lines kind of blur.)

There was a spark of the Dimitri he knew, and it brought a smile to his face. When the boy leaned in close Connor leaned down to hug him, "I'm glad your alive Mitri." He whispered to him, pausing in his own thoughts before he continued. "My registering won't end this and you know it. I'd register in a heartbeat if it would. It's wrong...and if the only way to show them that is by running then so be it. I can't be a part of it after what Hill said. I'm going to find this rebellion and stop them from doing anything stupid. We've still got friends out there." His thoughts going to Alex, Ivory, Cassandra, Miku...even the guy who'd gotten them out of the police station, those he knew we're against registering.

His lip quivered momentarily, maybe it was the fear of letting Dimitri go, that next time he wouldn't be so lucky or it'd be someone else. Or maybe he simply didn't want to go. "You and Finn watch out for each other alright? Tell him I'm sorry?" He gave Dimitri a little squeeze before releasing him. "Be sure to get that chip out." He told Dimitri as he stepped back but was sure to be loud enough for Harry to hear him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex's eyes shot open. He raised up, still alone in the warehouse. Someone was trying to communicate with him. A smile appeared on his face. "Don't worry kid. I'm fine, you did good. What did you find out about what I said ?" Alex said, putting his hand on his chin. "Mhm. Are the others alright? Good." Alex said smiling. "Understood. Go rest little one, you did well." A sigh escaped his breath, starting to stretch, yawning. He saw a metal bar suspended, and he decided to use it as a traction bar.

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

AnnoDomini said:
Alex's eyes shot open. He raised up, still alone in the warehouse. Someone was trying to communicate with him. A smile appeared on his face. "Don't worry kid. I'm fine, you did good. What did you find out about what I said ?" Alex said, putting his hand on his chin. "Mhm. Are the others alright? Good." Alex said smiling. "Understood. Go rest little one, you did well." A sigh escaped his breath, starting to stretch, yawning. He saw a metal bar suspended, and he decided to use it as a traction bar.
Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk
Ivory walked past a warehouse and looked back twice, "Maybe...I mean, if I were a hero hiding from the government, which I am, I'd hide out in abandon buildings..." He walked to the entrance and slowly pushed open the door...

Alex heard the door opening and dropped down from the bar, looking at the door. He expected Connor to show up, instead, a familiar face showed up. Alex did not speak, he just looked at Ivory. He was tense and started to think of what to do in case this one tried to attack him. His eyes shot around the room, looking for different ways to defend himself. "You look, familiar." Alex broke the silence, his eyes now fixed on Ivory.

AnnoDomini said:
Alex heard the door opening and dropped down from the bar, looking at the door. He expected Connor to show up, instead, a familiar face showed up. Alex did not speak, he just looked at Ivory. He was tense and started to think of what to do in case this one tried to attack him. His eyes shot around the room, looking for different ways to defend himself. "You look, familiar." Alex broke the silence, his eyes now fixed on Ivory.
Ivory looked at the boy in front of him, he did admit he seemed a bit

AnnoDomini said:
Ivory looked at the boy in front of him, he did admit he seemed a bit familiar, but right now, here in a non secret location was not the time to discus it, "Uh you as well, look we can talk about this more later if you want, but right now I have one question. Are you registered?"

Noah had tracked down were they could possibly hide with other non-registered heroes. Walking with Clair he approached the warehouses and looked around waiting for any movement. He found an ordinary door and knocked on it and waited. He had already made himself known for non-registration and he was shuttling Clair here because he was worried for her and decided the best place for her was with other non-registered heroes.

Phoenix goes into the kitchen of the tower, and munches on some potato chips. "Ah, salt ad vinegar." He said with a smile as he also drank some pig blood. Redd, howard, and H4D35 watch some national geographic, the show being Taboo. Luna's stomach growls, showing hunger in her face, since she has to regain weight to be healthy. @LokiofSP @sitanomoto

LokiofSP said:
Ivory looked at the boy in front of him, he did admit he seemed a bit

Ivory looked at the boy in front of him, he did admit he seemed a bit familiar, but right now, here in a non secret location was not the time to discus it, "Uh you as well, look we can talk about this more later if you want, but right now I have one question. Are you registered?"
"No, I didn't. Did you?" Alex asked, tensing up. He sensed something odd about him, and the question only served to aggravate the tension. His hand started to form a fist, and his stature started to shift to an almost crouched position, ready to tackle Ivory.

LokiofSP said:
Bob got Luna some food before leaving to go home to his dinky apartment
Luna ate the food she was offered, but ate slowly. She looked around and could not find Bob anywhere, but used his scent to track him down, since she did not want to be alone in a big world. Phoenix and redd then get to upgrading Redd's systems, by adding a vitals sensor and the like. @LokiofSP @sitanomoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back