• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Terry walked over to the man and tossed them aside. He then slipped something out of his pockets and kicked Jordan from behind.

Jordan flew through a wall and laid on the ground healing from the sneak attack. "....how mortifying, a so called hero who attacks his enemy while he's helping someone."

"Yah, cause I was going to help that someone," Terry said and he grabbed Miku. "Bye," He waved off and he flew into the air.

"...." Jordan shot up after Terry and flew in front of him "...she is my...hmm...I'm not sure what we're calling this relationship....regardless, I will take her home"

"Then let's make an agreement. I give you your girlfriend back and you won't attack me when I'm capturing other people," Terry offered.

Noah and Clair heard Maniac and Clair whisper shouted

"Maniac? your with the registration rebellion as well?"

She asked as her and Noah reached him. Noah had assured her that she would be an asset so she was here to help

Alex looked at the back entrance. He smiles, and looks back at Ivory. "Sorry, but can you wait a minute ?" Alex says, going towards Connor. He looks at Jack and nods, then hugs Connor, not saying a word.

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

AnnoDomini said:
Alex looked at the back entrance. He smiles, and looks back at Ivory. "Sorry, but can you wait a minute ?" Alex says, going towards Connor. He looks at Jack and nods, then hugs Connor, not saying a word.
Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk
Ivory opened his mouth to say something but kept quite as he saw Conner enter. His eyes widened and he rushed forward, tackling Conner and Alex both to the floor, "CONNER! You didn't register! Unless you did and your here to hunt me down, in which case leave me alone. But if you didn't give me a hug!"

Niki pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking a deep breath and exhaling through her nose. She was outside her garage and was leaning on the wall. She decided to walk around a bit and did (where is everyone cause I'm a bit lost on the plot right now)

[QUOTE="Church Burning]Niki pulled out a cigarette and lit it, taking a deep breath and exhaling through her nose. She was outside her garage and was leaning on the wall. She decided to walk around a bit and did (where is everyone cause I'm a bit lost on the plot right now)

[/QUOTE]
(We're currently doing Civil War. If you're pro government go to Stark Tower/ Parker Industries. If you're anti go to abandon warehouse or an abandon building...Very different on the anti I know)

LokiofSP said:
(We're currently doing Civil War. If you're pro government go to Stark Tower/ Parker Industries. If you're anti go to abandon warehouse or an abandon building...Very different on the anti I know)
(She's kinda a loose screw and will have to be swayed but where is the most action happening?)

Connor was about to greet Alex when he suddenly found himself being grabbed then embraced. It was a small surprise and at first he just went stiff with reddening cheeks, especially with both Jack and Ivory watching. But wrapped his arms back around Alex with a sheepish smile anyways, "I wasn't gone that long." He said with a small squeak. Then they we're on the ground with a mouthy boy on top and he chuckled, "No, I'm not hunting anybody." He shrugged, "Hugs for all."

[QUOTE="Church Burning](She's kinda a loose screw and will have to be swayed but where is the most action happening?)

[/QUOTE]
(like Pyo said, we would LIKE you to join pro, but currently more people on the anti side are active at the warehouse)

Crono said:
Connor was about to greet Alex when he suddenly found himself being grabbed then embraced. It was a small surprise and at first he just went stiff with reddening cheeks, especially with both Jack and Ivory watching. But wrapped his arms back around Alex with a sheepish smile anyways, "I wasn't gone that long." He said with a small squeak. Then they we're on the ground with a mouthy boy on top and he chuckled, "No, I'm not hunting anybody." He shrugged, "Hugs for all."
Ivory smiled, "YAY! Now we can all be rebellion buddies!"

Pyosimros said:
(Though we recommend you to join pro cause we're running short on members)
(She will have to be persuaded) (someone will have to try for pro and anti)

Niki walked towards the Stark building, stubbing her cigarette on the door. She looked at it and wondered if she should go meet some buddies by an abandoned warehouse.

[QUOTE="Church Burning](She will have to be persuaded) (someone will have to try for pro and anti)
Niki walked towards the Stark building, stubbing her cigarette on the door. She looked at it and wondered if she should go meet some buddies by an abandoned warehouse.

[/QUOTE]
As Bob was walking to his truck, he bummed into a woman smoking a cigarette, he fell to the ground and hopped back up, he went over to the woman, "Oh my god are you okay?"

She grunted and smirked. "Yeah, I'm fine. You should watch where you're going there, hotshot" she said getting up. She combed her fingers through her hair and smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back