• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor had just ducked into an alley when he heard a crash followed by shouting, his immediate reaction was that he'd been spotted or if he was tailed they got tired of it. He turned around recognizing the voice but not knowing who it belonged to, though at the moment that didn't mean much as his we're trying to hunt him down afterall. He pulled the shield off his back just before his feet got knocked out from under him falling very quickly onto his back "Who!?" He shouted as he pushed himself to his feet unable to see what had hit him and instead taking a step back with his shield in front on his guard.

@LokiofSP[/URL] @Crono
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Crono said:
Connor had just ducked into an alley when he heard a crash followed by shouting, his immediate reaction was that he'd been spotted or if he was tailed they got tired of it. He turned around recognizing the voice but not knowing who it belonged to, though at the moment that didn't mean much as his we're trying to hunt him down afterall. He pulled the shield off his back just before his feet got knocked out from under him falling very quickly onto his back "Who!?" He shouted as he pushed himself to his feet unable to see what had hit him and instead taking a step back with his shield in front on his guard.
"Luna no!" Walking up to Luna he swatted her tail with his gloved fingers, "Bad! Friend!" He pointed to Conner, "Err, well at least for now." He walked up to Conner, his helmet planted firmly on his head, "Sorry about that Conner." He held out a hand

Luna looked at bob in a confused manner. She then looked at Connor and Bob and looked down in sadness, since she thought she was bad, despite trying to help her energetic friend. @LokiofSP @Crono (last post, good night!!!)

Connor relaxed his stance for a moment when the guy started scolding something he couldn't really see, his shield arm went to his side as the other guy stepped up to him without hostility. The blonde looked at the hand held out in front of him with a raised brow as well as the fact that he'd known Connor's name. "You'll have to forgive me if I don't...who are you exactly?"

(Night.)

Crono said:
Connor relaxed his stance for a moment when the guy started scolding something he couldn't really see, his shield arm went to his side as the other guy stepped up to him without hostility. The blonde looked at the hand held out in front of him with a raised brow as well as the fact that he'd known Connor's name. "You'll have to forgive me if I don't...who are you exactly?"
(Night.)
Bob looked at him confused before hitting the side of his head, "Of course! Sorry, forgot about the helmet." He took it off to reveal his face, "That better?"

(Night)

"Oh, Bob. Sorry, I didn't recognize the voice." Connor gave him an apologetic smile. He guessed the guy was Pro, he did work for them afterall but he'd also helped Connor out once and again at the meeting. Would they have sent him to tail him or was he here to take him in? He felt kinda bad for even giving it the thought but after just having his encounter with Dimitri he wasn't exactly trusting. He did however reach out for the handshake, "Thanks again for before." He'd thanked the guy enough times probably but still. "What are you doing...out here exactly?" It was a little suspicious to be fair, running into him of all people, here of all places, now of all times.

Crono said:
"Oh, Bob. Sorry, I didn't recognize the voice." Connor gave him an apologetic smile. He guessed the guy was Pro, he did work for them afterall but he'd also helped Connor out once and again at the meeting. Would they have sent him to tail him or was he here to take him in? He felt kinda bad for even giving it the thought but after just having his encounter with Dimitri he wasn't exactly trusting. He did however reach out for the handshake, "Thanks again for before." He'd thanked the guy enough times probably but still. "What are you doing...out here exactly?" It was a little suspicious to be fair, running into him of all people, here of all places, now of all times.
Bob shook his hand and rubbed his neck, "Well I know what it looks like, but trust me when I say the order hasn't gone out just yet. I wanted to find you and say that no matter what I have to do when I next see you, I respect you and everything you do. I know that next time we meet, we'll have different orders and ideals so before that happens, I wanted to tell you."

"What's your problem???" Dimitri said, pushing Harry after they met at oscorp tower. "They got away! And why do you have a contingency plan for me, as if you're the moral high ground?"

"You were hurting them. Not arresting, not subduing, hurting. We should've taken them to a normal prison. Now back off before I do it again..."

"Not that Dimitri cared." Connor mumbled at Bob's comment about the order. Connor nodded as he listened to Bob's words and found himself smiling. "That means alot Bob, you going through all that trouble to find me to say this. And it says alot about you. Though I do wish we didn't even have to have this conversation." He scratched his head still smiling.

Dimitri went to push him again, but Harry touched his watch and held it as Dimitri collapsed and tried to stand up. After a few failed attempts, Dimitri layed face first on the ground, unmoving.

Crono said:
"Not that Dimitri cared." Connor mumbled at Bob's comment about the order. Connor nodded as he listened to Bob's words and found himself smiling. "That means alot Bob, you going through all that trouble to find me to say this. And it says alot about you. Though I do wish we didn't even have to have this conversation." He scratched his head still smiling.
Bob smiled sheepishly, "Yeah it really sucks that-" He was cut off by a message he got from Maria Hill, "Aw crap I gotta go." Picking up the then visible Luna he began to walk away, but before he left completely he turned around to look at Conner again, "Hey Conner! I personally like to think that in another life, we could be friends and not have to do this crap." He laughed, "Hell, maybe one day that'll be this life..." As he turned to walk away he dropped something, "Also, don't say I never did anything for ya." On the floor he had left a list of the top 20 most likely places the rebellion base was...

(And with that, I retire for the night. Good night all!)

LokiofSP said:
Bob smiled sheepishly, "Yeah it really sucks that-" He was cut off by a message he got from Maria Hill, "Aw crap I gotta go." Picking up the then visible Luna he began to walk away, but before he left completely he turned around to look at Conner again, "Hey Conner! I personally like to think that in another life, we could be friends and not have to do this crap." He laughed, "Hell, maybe one day that'll be this life..." As he turned to walk away he dropped something, "Also, don't say I never did anything for ya." On the floor he had left a list of the top 20 most likely places the rebellion base was...

Connors eyes went wide in surprise at the large cat...wyvern..thing that suddenly made itself known after waving a goodbye to Bob. Turning his attention to Bob as the guy started speaking again, giving him a grin and shaking his head. "We are friends Bob. Maybe the day will come when we can actually get to know one another better. But from what I do know and have seen your pretty respectable yourself. I'd be glad to call you a friend even if we're on opposite sides of this."

"Hah!" Connor chuckled giving him a wink with his arms crossed over his chest. "Wouldn't think of it." Once the guy left he retrieved the list and he gave an amused smirk. That guy's a real piece of work. Then he turned to leave the alley, it would seem he and Alex had some buildings to check out when he met back up with him. Also a warning to give to this rebellion that Shield was closing in on them if the two did indeed find the place on this list.

(Night.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry called Connors phone, he sounded as if he was panicking and breathing fast. "Uhh... Conner... I didn't know who else to call... I'm at my tower and.... I think Dimitri... Is dead..."

Connor had answered not recognizing the number. At first he didn't even know who was talking to him until he mentioned Dimitri, his mouth gaping open from shock and unable to speak for a few seconds. He'd be lying if he said the thought that it might be a trap didn't cross his mind but it didn't matter, it was Dimitri. And Harry sounded genuinely afraid. He started sprinting before he spoke, "You--why haven't you called the paramedics!" His voice panicked as he tried to focus and gauge just how far he was from the tower.

"Because I did it! I-... He was trying to fight me and I used the electric chip in him and I held it because I thought he was going to...." He hit himself on his forehead. "Fuck!"

It was alot to take in and Connor was about to yell into the phone as he ran when a car horn blared as he nearly got run down by a car as he rushed across the street. It brought him down to earth a little as he formed an actual path to the tower, running through the crowds of people. He wanted to yell at Harry tell him he was asking for this to happen, tell him how stupid he was, but that wouldn't help. "Why aren't you doing something!?" Connor would be doing something, anything if he was there. "I'm almost there, I can see Oscorp!" He said staring at the tower in the distance ahead of him.

"Well what do I fucking do?? He isn't breathing, I don't know what to do! We are in the 20th floor, please hurry!" He said, shaking.

"CPR!? Shock his heart!? I don't know!?" His feet couldn't carry him fast enough as he neared the tower, rushing by the front desk and towards the elevator. Pushing the button over and over, bouncing on his feet impatiently. Why'd it have to be the 20th floor!? He ran into the elevator the moment it opened and hit the button, out of breath. "I'm here..! Just...!"

Jordan stayed above Connor as the boy frantically ran towards Oscorp. He wasn't planning on getting involved, unless it was a trap for the son of Captain America. That's just how Jordan was, he'd not make a move unless he deemed it absolutely necessary

LokiofSP said:

Luna screeches as she was picked up by Bob. She then looks at Connor and waves goodbye. Luna then purrs as she rubs her cheek on Bob, feeling secure around him.

"He's over here! Right there, he's not breathing and I can't feel a pulse..." Harry said, practically in tears. Dimitri was layed on his back and looked extremely pale. @Crono

Last edited by a moderator:
(What the heck is happening now who's dying?)

Maniac who had been watching things from a distant building noticed Connor running towards Oscorp. "What's going on?" he thought leaving the roof and exiting the building he was at he heads towards Oscorp to see what's happening.

The sight was shocking for Connor as he ran forwards and dropped to his knees, eyes already growing moist as he inter-looped his hands and fingers before pressing repeatedly against the boys chest. "You do not...get to die...after what you...pulled today." He said in-between the movements before pinching Dimitri's nose and breathing into his mouth. He glared up at Harry briefly as he went back to pounding Dimitri's chest, "The hell did you do!?"

"It's not supposed to be lethal voltage... It's not... I didn't know...." Harry said with his hands on his forehead. Dimitri didn't respond to the cpr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back