• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"First off Cass, your voice sounds terrible. Now that's over just give me a second," Perry said and he put his phone as far away from him as possible. "Hey! Someone finish up with this I'm calling. Thanks guys!" He began grabbing his phone and he walked away to a more peaceful area other then the frantic lab. "Hey, haven't seen you in a while. A lot of stuff went down when you were away."

Finn scuffed his actual foot against the ground. So step one, join pro complete. What exactly was he supposed to do now? He could go out and try to get people to join pro, but he was no good at baking and he himself wasn't a huge fan of solicitors. As time ticked on he decided that if he was going to waste time he was going to do it in a place of quiet studies. The library wasn't that far of a jaunt and soon he was there reading up on Japanese. A language he had given up trying to learn after his first lesson was interrupted by Ultron.

Trey and Del stood at the base of Stark tower, looking at it from the outside. "So this Parker industries, huh? Guess we gon' see if we welcome here. C'mon sis, let's go." Trey said. Del nodded and began walking with him. "Hope we fightin' for the right side bro. I still think it's stupid to have this war, but it ain't gon' stop on its own." She replied as they walked in. "You right about it. But instead of sitting on the sidelines, lets actually do somethin' bout it. We got the power...let's put it to work." He said, a sly smile on his face as they continued to walk and look around. They then realized they had no idea where to go.

((...Somebody help?))

Last edited by a moderator:
Trey and Del stood at the base of Stark tower, looking at it from the outside. "So this Parker industries, huh? Guess we gon' see if we welcome here. C'mon sis, let's go." Trey said. Del nodded and began walking with him. "Hope we fightin' for the right side bro. I still think it's stupid to have this war, but it ain't gon' stop on its own." She replied as they walked in. "You right about it. But instead of sitting on the sidelines, lets actually do somethin' bout it. We got the power...let's put it to work." He said, a sly smile on his face as they continued to walk and look around. They then realized they had no idea where to go.

(Oh the boss threatened both perry and Maria hill, dimitri almost died, Connor was trapped but freed, and people are picking sides)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((kk im gonna say Miku was captured by the gov. while she was knocked out. Is that ok?))

[/QUOTE]
(Nah, Jordan brought her to his mansion.)

((well... ima make her get captured in a weak state ok.. cause i have a plan..))

Miku wakes up in the mansion. She looks around the room she is in and quickly gets out of the room.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Trey and Del stood at the base of Stark tower, looking at it from the outside. "So this Parker industries, huh? Guess we gon' see if we welcome here. C'mon sis, let's go." Trey said. Del nodded and began walking with him. "Hope we fightin' for the right side bro. I still think it's stupid to have this war, but it ain't gon' stop on its own." She replied as they walked in. "You right about it. But instead of sitting on the sidelines, lets actually do somethin' bout it. We got the power...let's put it to work." He said, a sly smile on his face as they continued to walk and look around. They then realized they had no idea where to go.

[/QUOTE]
(Aaaand, my post was ignored.)

[QUOTE="Son of Crota](Aaaand, my post was ignored.)

[/QUOTE]
(It's just been a slow day, hopefully tommorow will be better, in fact, when I wake up tommorow I'll be sure to get a post up for you. I just had a long day and I need sleep, just hold tight alright?)

LokiofSP said:
(It's just been a slow day, hopefully tommorow will be better, in fact, when I wake up tommorow I'll be sure to get a post up for you. I just had a long day and I need sleep, just hold tight alright?)
(Thank you.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back