• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Maniac soon reached where Harry, Jordan and Connor had gathered huddled over Dmitri's unconscious body. "What's happening here" he asked

Connor continued the CPR, "I've got....there has to be something we can do!?" He could hear Jack behind him but ignored him, concentrating on what was in front.

Connor's arms we're growing tired and his eyesight blurred from the tears, "I can't lose anyone else...you don't get to go out like this..." He kept pounding against Dimitri's chest then glared up at Harry. "You'd better use that contingency you had for me because if he..."

Connor, hesitantly at first, nodded and helped prop Dimitri up. "What are you going to do...?" He wiped at his eyes roughly with his sleeve so he could see more clearly.

Connor's grief was starting to mix with anger as he stared at Dimitri's lifeless face. "Osborn!" He yelled over his shoulder, pushing himself from the floor he raised his shield in front of him and charged at Harry.

(Alrighty. Pausing here then. :P )

(if there were a easier way trust me i would choose it)

Maniac took out his 26 inch knife and made a deep laceration on his left hand. Walking over to Dimitri he placed his bleeding hand on his mouth and tipped some of the Blood in while tilting his head up till he swallowed. "Drink up buddy all naturally flavored, full of my vitamins and minerals" he said. As the blood trickled down Dmitri's throat and absorbed into his body his pulse slowly but gradually kicked back in to action. After pouring some of his blood in Dmitri for about three minutes Maniac stopped and checked his pulse. It was much stronger than before. "Alright now that that's done with" he said after pulling his sleeve back up he crouched over the passed out Dmitri and patted his face to wake him up. "Wake up bedtime is over" he said

@Crono @Reaper

(I'm pretty sure he'd still survive cuz he's not really giving him blood more like his blood is being used as a healing factor I guess)

(Just... Just let me imagine...)

(Btw, good freaking time to send killer robots or something to capture Connor and Jack)

(Probably a Breton.. Anyone get that? Cause... Bretons in Skyrim get a magic buff and higher defense? Anyone?)

(No? Okay I'll.. I'll just go in my nerd corner...)

Alex arrived at the warehouse after him and Connor slip up. Pushing the doors open, he made his way inside it. He lets out a small whistle, but he heard no response. "I guess I'm alone." Alex says, going in the middle of it. He started to think of what to do, because he could not stand by as the others fight. "If only it was some technology or... wait." Alex said, stopping in place. It was like he was talking to someone, although there was no one there. Something came to his mind, and he started to look around for a pen and paper, but then again, he was in a warehouse. He grunts, and sits down, closing his eyes and starting to think.

(Uhhh... Okay I'll try, btw while you were away Joseph jump started Parker Industries for the spider invasion)

Perry had to give Cassie another chance. Maybe she was just away on a vacation. He pulled out his phone and called her.

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]And suddenly a wild (I forgot her name wow) appeared

[/QUOTE]
(-n-) #notamused))

Pyosimros said:
(Uhhh... Okay I'll try, btw while you were away Joseph jump started Parker Industries for the spider invasion)
Perry had to give Cassie another chance. Maybe she was just away on a vacation. He pulled out his phone and called her.
Cass sat in her fortress of solitude down beneath the city. Monster. She was a monster. She almost killed Ivory.... His parents... Her robot... A buzzing caught her ear and she picked up her phone. It was Perry. Could she do it? Open it? Make contact with the real world? She sighed. "H-hey Perry." her voice was raspy like she hadn't used it in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back