• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"You can lay low in head quarters until they stop searching for you. Actually, before I do that. Do you believe in the Act?"

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
Bob looked down and blinked before smiling at the cat, "Yeah, totally meant to do that." He went to blow his gun but accidentally shot it into the ceiling instead, "Eep! Never mind...." He picked up Luna and smiled, "You wanna come with me on a mission?"

LucianGrey7971 said:
"...I don't need your headquarters and no I do not support the Act" he said bluntly
Ivory frowned, "You kinda do, it's the rebellions BASE! Like the only place we got."

"What's his problem?" She whispered over to Ivory.

Perry had spent most of his days in the lab. Perfected his tech and getting everyone else to do what they have to do. He was tired most the day. And it didn't help with how he didn't get any sleep today.

Luna nods, and expands her wings that are on her front arms. The blades on the outer part of the wings looking sharper than a syringe needle. (I know you probably know this, but luna is a lucent nargacuga, a rare species of nargacuga.) @LokiofSP

LucianGrey7971 said:
"Who ever said I was joining your rebellion?" he said without looking at Ivory, his face hidden underneath his hood
Pyosimros said:
"What's his problem?" She whispered over to Ivory.
Perry had spent most of his days in the lab. Perfected his tech and getting everyone else to do what they have to do. He was tired most the day. And it didn't help with how he didn't get any sleep today.
Ivory turned to Cassandra, "He's got a stick up his ass." He began snickering before asking, "Is that how I use that?"

"S.H.I.E.L.D. will try and they will fail...as for the news, they can't even keep up with me." he said before flying off towards the news chopper. At the last second btw shot up above it and disappeared into the clouds

(It's messed up that Jordan is directly responsible for rescuing Connor, Miku(twice), Ivory, the robot chicks, and Cassandra, and has gotten ZERO credit or gratitude, either because they were unconscious, or cautious of him)

LucianGrey7971 said:
"S.H.I.E.L.D. will try and they will fail...as for the news, they can't even keep up with me." he said before flying off towards the news chopper. At the last second btw shot up above it and disappeared into the clouds
Ivory looked at the chopper in horror before sighing in relief as he pulled away last minute, "I supposed you could say he almost mad BREAKING NEWS!"

Boss didn't even look back as Jordan left. To be honest, she really didn't care. He seemed like a jack ass to her. "Anyone found Connor yet?"

"We saw him temporarily, but he made a turn and disappeared around a corner." Tanya stated.

"Keep looking. We have to get to him before SHIELD does." Boss replied.

(Cassandra was the one who was attacking them during the armored truck thing soooo... Not my problem, take it up with everyone else)

(Boss is recruiting people, terry ivory and Jordan got into a fight. Connor is hiding at his make shift house and Cassandra is with the Boss and so is ivory I think)

(Night)

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Bob smiled, "alright girl, follow me!" He lead Luna to a beat up pickup truck, letting her in they drove for hours around New York trying to find his target. After hours of searching he ran out of gas while outside as house, he put his helmet on, "NO NO NO! STUPID HUNK OF JUNK!" He kicked the car before retracting his leg in pain, "OW! I was so close... I think!" He leaned against the car, "Now Im not gonna get the chance to say it to him..."

Luna then gets under Bob, and then allowed Bob to fall on her back. The then jumps and flaps her wings, allowing Bob an aerial view of parts of the city, and looking for the target Bob was looking for. @LokiofSP

Luna lands next to Bob as soon as he landed in a dumpster, and helped him out of the dumpster. She then looked at him, head cocked to the side. She then sniffs herself, indicating she needs a scent to find their target. @LokiofSP

Luna then ran quickly after Bob, following right next to him. But then she turned invisible, and then started running faster than bob until she was able to knock the person down with a tailswipe. @LokiofSP @Crono

Users who are viewing this thread

Back