• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"Excellent, now be very careful. Gather as much information as possible and see if you can find any other recruits. I am going to go for a walk." She says. Began walk out the door towards the rain and lightning.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory downstairs and arrived outside, "So... Day 32 of fugitive life." He took a deep breath, "Lets do this." He walked away...

Jordan stood on the rooftops, as was his custom at this point and looked down on the city with his piercing grey eyes. He hadn't stopped being a hero, even though the police had apparently made him one of the most wanted men in New York. "How fitting, just like last time."

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan stood on the rooftops, as was his custom at this point and looked down on the city with his piercing grey eyes. He hadn't stopped being a hero, even though the police had apparently made him one of the most wanted men in New York. "How fitting, just like last time."
As Ivory walked he noticed a man on a rooftop, "That's not normal..." He thought. He decided to just go for it and he cupped his hands around his mouth, "HEY MISTER!!"

Boss began walking down the street in the pouring rain, but it didn't phase her at all. She began thinking that if she was seen, they would probably try to apprehend her. 'Let the come.' She thought.

"Alright, so who wants to look at video tapes?" Amelia faked happiness. No one raised their hand. "Not it!"

"Not it!" Liona shouted.

"Not it!" Allison shouted.

"Not- Dammit!" Tanya exclaimed.

"Hey!" Terry shouted as he saw someone grab some other guy. It was time to do some hero work. "Let uh... Let go of the guy!" He tried to sound intimidating, though because of his age and how small he is compared to the two it didn't work. @LucianGrey7971 @LokiofSP

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan looked down at Ivory. "...If you're here to bring me in, I'd STRONGLY advise against it"
Ivory shook his head, "Do I look like someone dressed to bring you in?"

The fact that they we're let go so easily had bothered Connor, when he and Alex left the negative zone and the Baxter building. The two both agreed to split up and meet at the warehouse after he'd given the other boy it's location. Connor guessed they might be tailed by Shield agents or even some of the other heroes. Maybe they thought Connor was a part of this rebellion he'd heard about and that he could lead them straight to it, they would be so very wrong however.

He didn't have time to change, besides what would he do with his shield? There wasn't time to be inconspicuous with his outfit, bidding his farewells to Alex before ducking into a nearby alleyway he'd make his way back to his makeshift home, and hopefully lose anyone that might try to follow him along the way.

(It doesn't matter, they're still right next to each other right?)

(Btw sorry if I'm sounding like a dick, you can't exactly change your tone of voice by typing xD )

LucianGrey7971 said:
(90% sure neither Ivory or Jordan are near each other)

"Who knows? I wouldn't put anything past my enemies."
Ivory bit his lip before asking the golden question, "Hey, I know that this wont help my case but. Are you registered?"

"Aren't all heroes registered?" In Terry's eyes, registration was a normal thing to him. He thought it's been around for a long time.

"I saw you on TV before, aren't you supposed to be a good guy?" Terry pointed over at Ivory. He'd never seen the other person however. "And I got told not registering makes you a villain," He finished.

Pyosimros said:
"I saw you on TV before, aren't you supposed to be a good guy?" Terry pointed over at Ivory. He'd never seen the other person however. "And I got told not registering makes you a villain," He finished.
Ivory shook his head, he'd never been outside costume on TV and had kept his identity close to him, "Wait what?I was on TV? Wait never mind,lets just say there are two sides to everything, and YOU might want to talk to your superiors."

"Who told you that? Your government handlers? Forcing heroes to register is unconstitutional. So when those who stand for freedom refuse, they're marked as criminals. Don't do anything stupid." he said to Terry, taking his hands out of his pockets

"Uh, no I was watching TV..." Terry said innocently.

Perry walked out. Dimitri can handle the situation. Now all he wanted to do was hang out in his place.

"Why don't you guys just register? It's not so bad. All that I took is everyone in my class thinking I'm the coolest guy ever!" He grinned.

Pyosimros said:
"Why don't you guys just register? It's not so bad. All that I took is everyone in my class thinking I'm the coolest guy ever!" He grinned.
Ivory raised a brow, "Well for you, yeah it's great, but imagine walking down the street and suddenly everyone knows that your parents are clones and the only thing that classifies you as a hero is alien goo that helps you. But back to a more important question, how do you know who I am?"

Jordan had to resist the urge to grab Terry and pin him against the wall. "Because I don't need to have my identity out in public to be a hero. And what's to keep the government from using your identity to keep you in line and make sure you do what they say?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back