• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Well, the scary old lady told me to capture any people who didn't register so..." Terry's hands went ablaze with yellow energy. He didn't really wanna fight former superheroes but he had to.

Pyosimros said:
"Well, the scary old lady told me to capture any people who didn't register so..." Terry's hands went ablaze with yellow energy. He didn't really wanna fight former superheroes but he had to.
"NOPE!" Ivory yelled and the arms of his hood shot out, it covered Terry's hands in binds and soon after Ivory pulled Terry and slamed him into the wall.

(CHILD ABUSE!!! CHILD ABUSE I DARE SAY!!!)

As Terry was slammed into the wall he started thinking if these guys were out of his league. Nah, I'm a freaking space officer I can handle them, He smiled to himself. His hands glowing with raw energy more intensely than before so Ivory could let go. He ripped off he binds and let his flight abilities serve as a booster to add more strength to the kick he gave him.

Pyosimros said:
(CHILD ABUSE!!! CHILD ABUSE I DARE SAY!!!)
As Terry was slammed into the wall he started thinking if these guys were out of his league. Nah, I'm a freaking space officer I can handle them, He smiled to himself. His hands glowing with raw energy more intensely than before so Ivory could let go. He ripped off he binds and let his flight abilities serve as a booster to add more strength to the kick he gave him.
(Basically every character in the RP is a child...)

Ivory fell back from the kick and created a dent in the brick on the building behind him, he growled and attached a web line to Terry to kick the boy in the face, but instead of letting go, he drove the boy onto the building below, using him as a surf board...

(Younger child)

"Hey! Uh..." Terry tried to make a snarky remark like he saw other heroes do. "I got nothing," He tried to flip upside down but Ivory refused to let go. He might as well fly him over to Maria. He grabbed hold of Ivory's legs so he doesn't decide to get off early and he blasted off to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier.

Jorda merely leaned against a chimney and continued to watch

He sighed when he saw Terry trying to carry Ivory off. His leg turned white hot and he flew above him. "I didn't say you could capture anybody." Jordan spun in mid air to bring his heel down on Terry's shoulder

Pyosimros said:
(Younger child)
"Hey! Uh..." Terry tried to make a snarky remark like he saw other heroes do. "I got nothing," He tried to flip upside down but Ivory refused to let go. He might as well fly him over to Maria. He grabbed hold of Ivory's legs so he doesn't decide to get off early and he blasted off to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier.
Ivory held onto his hood for dear life in an attempt to protect his identity, he was nearly caught by a news helicopter that began recording, but he managed to keep his identity safe, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" He screamed as he sent tendrils out that stabbed the boy in the arm, allowing Ivory to begin to free fall to the street...

"Ow!" Terry yelled as he both felt great heat and pain. Though the stabbing wasn't as painful as he thought. The suit mostly blunted the blow and he regenerated immediately after the rip occurred. "I will!" He shouted and he flipped around to distract Jordan as he fell. He quickly fired an array of blasts and he neared the falling superhero.

Luna goes into a deep sleep, as does phoenix on the couch in her room. Redd then tests his systems in a simulation of a real-world scenario, which is an army if tanks from a foreign country crushing civilians. @LokiofSP

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Pyosimros said:
"Ow!" Terry yelled as he both felt great heat and pain. Though the stabbing wasn't as painful as he thought. The suit mostly blunted the blow and he regenerated immediately after the rip occurred. "I will!" He shouted and he flipped around to distract Jordan as he fell. He quickly fired an array of blasts and he neared the falling superhero.
Ivory kept his hood close as he reached for his comm, but remembered he had destroyed it when joining the rebellion, he cursed before he had an idea. Keeping his back to the news chopper he yelled, "CASSANDRA! MECH LADIES! I NEED HELP!" All he could do was hope they were watching...

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Bob walked into Redd's room, "Hey buddie-robo, just wanted to check up on y-" he stopped when he saw Redd's simulation and his eyes widened in horror. He began to stumble out the room and run down the hall...

"Okay that's bad!" Terry shouted and he dispelled all of the energy. "Nevermind!" He grinned and he reached out to grab Ivory but a bullet made him recoil his hand. If it wasn't for the helmet his hand probably would've been blasted off by now.

"Yah yah, I'm on it," Cassandra said through her comm and she took another shot and it missed again. She was laying down on a rooftop nearby with her multigun morphed as a sniper rifle.

Pyosimros said:
"Okay that's bad!" Terry shouted and he dispelled all of the energy. "Nevermind!" He grinned and he reached out to grab Ivory but a bullet made him recoil his hand. If it wasn't for the helmet his hand probably would've been blasted off by now.
"Yah yah, I'm on it," Cassandra said through her comm and she took another shot and it missed again. She was laying down on a rooftop nearby with her multigun morphed as a sniper rifle.
Ivory smirked, "Yeah the rebellion is one big happy family" he turned around and kicked Terry in the head to daze the boy, before swinging off to try to find an alleyway to change in so he could actually fight without worrying about the helicopters...

LokiofSP said:
Ivory kept his hood close as he reached for his comm, but remembered he had destroyed it when joining the rebellion, he cursed before he had an idea. Keeping his back to the news chopper he yelled, "CASSANDRA! MECH LADIES! I NEED HELP!" All he could do was hope they were watching...

Bob walked into Redd's room, "Hey buddie-robo, just wanted to check up on y-" he stopped when he saw Redd's simulation and his eyes widened in horror. He began to stumble out the room and run down the hall...
Redd stood his ground as the simulated civilians ran behind him, the tanks standing still and aiming at him. "Give me all you have! We can take it! Redd shouted as hades took over, eyes turn red, the red paint turning silver and the armor reinforced, except for the arms and legs. Luna then wakes up to find a rat scurrying in her room, about to climb onto phoenix. She then roars like a panther to wake him up, and the roar was heard throughout the whole hallway.

Jordan watched Terry fly off. He decided not to draw attention to himself, lest he was pushed into a position to kill the boy

(Wow. No words of gratitude to Chaos for saving Ivory's sorry ass? The rebellion has no manners)

"I do believe I'm the guy who saved your sorry asses when you were in the back of an armored vehicle." Jordan countered nonchalantly

Pyosimros said:
Terry shook his head, and when he came back to focus Ivory was gone. He shrugged and flew off.
LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan watched Terry fly off. He decided not to draw attention to himself, lest he was pushed into a position to kill the boy
(Wow. No words of gratitude to Chaos for saving Ivory's sorry ass? The rebellion has no manners)
(Ivory didn't see it)

Ivory came back out in costume ready to fight, "ALL RIGHT BUCKET FACE-GUY! LETS DO This He's gone isn't he?" He mumbled, he looked from the news chopper shining a light on them, to the boss, to Jordan, "Hey guys, we might wanna do this somewhere else."

When Terry approached his house, he took off his helmet and left it on his shelf like he always does. He quickly took out his backpack and set it down next to his desk. Grabbing a textbook and some paper he started working.

Cassandra stood up and slung her gun back onto her back. "Whatever you say."

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Redd stood his ground as the simulated civilians ran behind him, the tanks standing still and aiming at him. "Give me all you have! We can take it! Redd shouted as hades took over, eyes turn red, the red paint turning silver and the armor reinforced, except for the arms and legs. Luna then wakes up to find a rat scurrying in her room, about to climb onto phoenix. She then roars like a panther to wake him up, and the roar was heard throughout the whole hallway.

[/QUOTE]
Bob ran past Luna's room before he heard a loud scream, on instinct he grabbed his side arm with a yelp, accidentally shooting the rat...

"Well, no one saved me from an armored vehicle." She looked at the news helicopter. "Follow me. We can talk in a more private place." She began walking down the alley.

"My mistake then. I don't care to remember the people who've needed saving anyway."

Jordan grimaced before following cautiously He wanted no part in whatever this 'rebellion' was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back