• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Should I take care of her now?" Joseph asked her. The thing she was reaching for under her poncho was obviously dangerous or threatening.

Pyosimros said:
"Should I take care of her now?" Joseph asked her. The thing she was reaching for under her poncho was obviously dangerous or threatening.
"No Joseph, it's fine..."

The Boss pulled out a white flower. "Something for you." She placed it on the table. "I will be seeing you later. I assume very soon." She began walking towards the door. As she passed Joseph, she turned towards him. "You wouldn't be able to handle me anyway." she said monotonously.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]The Boss pulled out a white flower. "Something for you." She placed it on the table. "I will be seeing you later. I assume very soon." She began walking towards the door. As she passed Joseph, she turned towards him. "You wouldn't be able to handle me anyway." she said monotonously.

[/QUOTE]
Maria looks at the flower, twirling it between her hands, "Looks like we actually got a fight on our hands here..." she mumbled.

"Indeed we do. I hope that however this ends, there is no animosity between us. You are a very smart woman." She said. she turned back to Joseph. "You, not as smart." She stated and began walking out.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"Indeed we do. I hope that however this ends, there is no animosity between us. You are a very smart woman." She said. she turned back to Joseph. "You, not as smart." She stated and began walking out.

[/QUOTE]
Maria smirks and looks up at Joseph, "I like her, and she's right about that last part." She rubs her chin, "Still...winning this thing is gonna be harder than I thought...."

While all this was going on Maniac was testing his knew skill teleporting literally everywhere around the city. "No wonder Antony didn't use doors" he thought

LokiofSP said:
Maria shook her head, "The unfortunate truth is that if we didn't do this, the public outcry would be far to much to handle. We're doing this so the public STAYS on the Avengers side, something they're dangerously close to not doing. You can fight us, but I'd hope you know you'd be wrong to."

Bob heard Phoniex but shook his head, "I'm sorry bud, if I tried to go out there, there's no way I would be able to calm them down, we need to get everyone together anyways so they can see us."
"OK..... But I do not know how much luna can take...." Phoenix said as he took her inside, where she turned visible and growled at the paparazzi. "Easy girl, they will not harm you." He said as the paparazzi true to get into the tower.

Pyosimros said:
Joseph put his hands behind his back. "Though you won the last time this happened, correct?"
Maria rolled her eyes, "Yes but last time our opponent was a rodied up solider, this time it's obviously a educated woman...It'll be interesting."

The Boss went to the building where her head quarters were at undetected and walked up to the girls. "Hi, girls." She said happily. They all turned around and their faces lit up in joy.

"Oh my God, you are back!" Amelia shouted and hugged her. The rest squealed and hugged her, too.

The Boss turned around and saw Cassandra. "Yes, this is the correct place. Unfortunately, Miss Hill will not see reason and we have to resort to violence." She said slightly sadly. "But, none the less, we have to fight for peace and equality."

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]The Boss turned around and saw Cassandra. "Yes, this is the correct place. Unfortunately, Miss Hill will not see reason and we have to resort to violence." She said slightly sadly. "But, none the less, we have to fight for peace and equality."

[/QUOTE]
Ivory crossed his arms, "No, not peace and the other thing, but so we don't see ourselves become bad guys."

"True, I hate to have to resort to violence, but it seems she is giving us no choice. I am afraid of what the future holds though." She stated. "But all we can do now is gather more forces."

Clair was sitting in a cafe in London. She had taken the cowardly way out and taken off. Now she sat here sipping some god awful coffee watching the rainy street outside. She looked back down at her coffee when her phone began to ring. Taking it out she didn't notice the number and went to answer it

"Hello...?"

(My brain went dead for a second when I heard Connor, I was like "wait... Connor? As in Assassin's Creed Connor? But... Oh wait the other Connor" xD )

"Not that I know of," Cassandra said back.

Luna relaxes as she started to feel sleepy. "Where is everybody elsssse?" Phoenix muttered as he took luna to her bed, and then she slept. Snoring lightly as she got comfortable in her sleep. @LokiofSP

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

"There are several computers used for monitoring public surveillance in the room to the left. And if anyone would rather search the streets, you are welcome to do so, but be careful. Miss Hill is still hunting heroes. I plan to keep making 'public' appearances. Fortunately, Perry Parker has decided to criticize the Act. So at least we don't have to fight him. However, Dimitri and a man named Joseph may cause problems." She said.

[QUOTE="Pink Gorilla]"There are several computers used for monitoring public surveillance in the room to the left. And if anyone would rather search the streets, you are welcome to do so, but be careful. Miss Hill is still hunting heroes. I plan to keep making 'public' appearances. Fortunately, Perry Parker has decided to criticize the Act. So at least we don't have to fight him. However, Dimitri and a man named Joseph may cause problems." She said.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory smirked, "Don't worry about the streets..." He walked behind a corner and returned a few moments later in a red hoodie and black jeans, red and black chucks were on his feet, "That's the great thing about a secret identity."

"Excellent, now be very careful. Gather as much information as possible and see if you can find any other recruits. I am going to go for a walk." She says. Began walk out the door towards the rain and lightning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back