• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
(Bob's a bad ass, don't worry)
Bob backed away with Luna "She's perfect the way she is!"
"Look, we still need to get her back to health. Who knows, she might trust you and Phoenix more than anyone else." The doctor said. "Could you at least handle bathing her, grooming her, and removing parasites?" The doctor asked Bob.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Look, we still need to get her back to health. Who knows, she might trust you and Phoenix more than anyone else." The doctor said. "Could you at least handle bathing her, grooming her, and removing parasites?" The doctor asked Bob.

[/QUOTE]
Bob smiled down at Luna a petted behind her ears, "Of course."

"OK, then you will do fine. I will check on you three to check her vitals and health." The doctor said as he handed phoenix and Bob tweezers. "Get picking, it should take about 30 minutes if you work fast." The doctor said as a he left the room. "Well Bob, let's remove these parasitessss." Phoenix said as he moved his hand against the grain of her fur, finding massive ticks and maggots. "Good Lord, how have you lived this long girl?" Phoenix muttered. @LokiofSP

Phoenix's jaw dropped when Bob finished in 15 minutes. "What..... The...... Hell? How did you finish that fast?!" Phoenix exclaimed as he readied the bath. "Did you train for thissss moment or sssssomething?" He asked Bob. Meanwhile, the doctor consults with redd about Luna's origins, and species name. @LokiofSP

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Bob began to wash Luna, he laughed at Phoenix's comment, "Funny story, I actually trained to be a veterinarian once upon a time. Just, family troubles arose and I got a better offer money wise as a cop." His smile faded as he gently scrubbed Luna's fur in the bath, "You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes....Even if it means giving up your dreams."

LokiofSP said:
Bob began to wash Luna, he laughed at Phoenix's comment, "Funny story, I actually trained to be a veterinarian once upon a time. Just, family troubles arose and I got a better offer money wise as a cop." His smile faded as he gently scrubbed Luna's fur in the bath, "You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes....Even if it means giving up your dreams."
"I guess. But hey, you are living it now, since you are washing her." Phoenix said with a smile as luna woke up. She looked at the suds and bubbles and tries to eat them, but learned of the bitter taste of suds, and then pops them with her beak, and then gleefully screeching as she played in the bubbles, making a wet mess all over the place as she splashes.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"I guess. But hey, you are living it now, since you are washing her." Phoenix said with a smile as luna woke up. She looked at the suds and bubbles and tries to eat them, but learned of the bitter taste of suds, and then pops them with her beak, and then gleefully screeching as she played in the bubbles, making a wet mess all over the place as she splashes.

[/QUOTE]
Bob smiled at the scene in front of him, "Yeah" He picked Luna up and dried her off. "Yeah I guess I am." He picked up Luna once more, cradling her, "So are we ready to go look pretty for the cameras and pose?"

LokiofSP said:
Bob smiled at the scene in front of him, "Yeah" He picked Luna up and dried her off. "Yeah I guess I am." He picked up Luna once more, cradling her, "So are we ready to go look pretty for the cameras and pose?"
Luna purrs, her wing blades scraping against his armor as she was cradled. Her stomach then growls loudly. "Lookssss likes someone is hungry." Phoenix said as a soldier brought a massive and juicy steak. Luna hops off and proceeds to eat it, and the way she ate showed that she was starving, but she ate slowly. (Last post, good night!!)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Luna purrs, her wing blades scraping against his armor as she was cradled. Her stomach then growls loudly. "Lookssss likes someone is hungry." Phoenix said as a soldier brought a massive and juicy steak. Luna hops off and proceeds to eat it, and the way she ate showed that she was starving, but she ate slowly. (Last post, good night!!)

[/QUOTE]
Bob smiled at the site before he looked at the time, sighing he put on his helmet, "We gotta go soon." He looks at Luna, "Wish you could come with..." (I agree, I need sleep, good night!)

(Whoops, stopped getting notifications. :v)

Connor shook his head at Harry's response, "That another one of the perks for signing? A chip that makes sure you don't change your mind? Here I thought you might have been a decent guy." The blonde pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger, now he had sympathy for the people that signed. "So what happens now then? You either let us leave or you try to lock us up seems like the only options here." He looked between the two of them though he guessed Harry was calling the shots at this point, if Dimitri wanted to stop them and Harry didn't he could prevent the boy from doing so with the chip.

@Reaper @AnnoDomini

Clair looked around the now empty offices. Things seemed to be spiraling out of control and she was unsure what to do.

While she could see in her heart that Dimitri firmly believed that this registration would be a good thing, clair just did not see it.

She then made her decision. She would have to go into hiding.

With Maria Hill out to get her for the pro-registration side it seemed the only option.

LokiofSP said:
Bob smiled at the site before he looked at the time, sighing he put on his helmet, "We gotta go soon." He looks at Luna, "Wish you could come with..." (I agree, I need sleep, good night!)
Luna pretty soon finishes the steak, leaving nothing behind. She then rubs her cheek on Bob and phoenix as she purrs. Phoenix pets her head, and smiles. A worker finds a news article of luna escaping from Japan's animal sanctuary. "Doc, I know what the creature is. She is a Lucent nargacuga." The worker said as he printed out the article.

Harry began to reply. "Well no, Dimitri is the only person I've ever chipped, and I have contingencies for people who haven't joined us as well. For instance-." He was inturrupted by a punch to the face. Maybe half a second after the punch, he grabbed Punched Conner back much harder, due to Harry actually having the serum. "Was that a punch, even? You really should've taken our deal and got some triple S."

Perry saw Harry walking into the portal and he wasn't sure if he should follow. Though watching the battle unfold he knew that he had to go. He quickly ran in for the assist. "Need any help?"

Harry smirked at Perrys arrival. "Conner choked Dimitri out, and then punched me. If you could web him up and put him in a cell, that would be great. Same with Barnes, but he should go in a cell for the superpowered."

Clair decided that before leaving she would look into Harrys activities and found the super soldier serum data. She downloaded it to her necklace and left the building. As much as it hurt, she could not let Dimitri find her here.She made it to the street before making a call to an old friend for a hideout.

"Wait, you guys are locking people up here? The negative zone? I mean I'm okay with working with S.H.I.E.L.D. but the negative zone? C'mon man! You're in over your head. Can't we just lock them up in the Raft?" Perry argued. No one deserved to be imprisoned here. Time here feels around two times longer then on Earth so sentences feel twice as much longer.

"Well... The reason we put them here is because even the most powerful criminals can't escape, and they certainly aren't that. What the hell. Sure, raft it is. But nobody with powerful abilities, got it?" Harry said.

Clair yawned as she reached her new destination.

Rather than register she fled the country and arrived in London, England.

She had contacted a friend and gotten herself out of the United States.

(So Connor punched Harry?)

Harry's retaliation had been a bit harder than Connor had expected, stumbling backwards but staying on his feet. But it had been worth it to hit that smug face of his. Shaking the disorientation from his head, "Sorry, not interested in being roided up by some concoction." Giving a look in Alex's direction, "No offense."

Perry's appearance was certainly a downer, how much of a chance did they have of actually escaping these three? "How many times do I have to say I'm not going into a cell before people stop trying to put me there?"

"With all due respect Commander, what is this child doing here?"Joseph asked Maria as he gestured to Nova. "And why is he dressed as a Nova officer?" He asked though he knew the obvious answer. It was just some random kid living his fantasies. "I'm the real Nova!" Terry argued back. Joseph could sense how annoyed he was with that comment. "I didn't know the Nova Corps accepted little children. How desperate they are," Joseph smirked. It was fun making this kid angry. "Shut up!" Terry shouted and he grabbed Joseph by the neck and slammed him into the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back