• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan stood silently in the waiting room for his name to be called. He would have left but...he felt this was a face to face situation
(The meetings are over m8.)

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan stood silently in the waiting room for his name to be called. He would have left but...he felt this was a face to face situation
(The meetings are over m8.)

"Harry osbourn. Charmed."

Dimitri stood up. "I didn't just punch them. They were resisting arrest! They aren't registered."

Luna then sees stark tower, and sprints toward it, seeking safety from the choppers. Afraid and tired, she crashes into the doors of the tower as she tried to stop. She whimpers from pain as glass shards stick out of her body, she lays on the ground, too injured to get up. @Pyosimros @The Regal Rper @Reaper

Connor nursed his jaw as he was helped up by Alex, giving him a nod of thanks. Seeing Dimitri neutralized so easily he looked at Harry, "What did you do?" Turning back to Dimitri as he regained his composure, "Has the order even gone out to arrest us yet? Or we're you attempting to do so unlawfully?" If Dimitri wanted to use the law as an excuse then so was Connor.

Crono said:
Connor nursed his jaw as he was helped up by Alex, giving him a nod of thanks. Seeing Dimitri neutralized so easily he looked at Harry, "What did you do?" Turning back to Dimitri as he regained his composure, "Has the order even gone out to arrest us yet? Or we're you attempting to do so unlawfully?" If Dimitri wanted to use the law as an excuse then so was Connor.
(Yeah... Order won't pass until after the government show off their Avengers to the public...)

Luna whimpers as she tries to get up, but the glass makes it difficult to do so without the glass going in deeper. Phoenix ran down and looked at her, shocked and confused. "What.....? What is thissss creature?" He asked as he carefully walked to luna. @Pyosimros @The Regal Rper

After catching up Maniac just stared at the creature that crashed into the building "I've always wanted a puppy" he thought

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry smirked. "Contingency plan. I implanted the chip in Dimitri because if.... When he gets out of line, I'm there. I have a plan for just about every avenger. Except Finn... But I couldn't exactly go chase Dimitri so I gave him the implant a while ago. And yes, the order to arrest has been out for a while. I'm surprised it took him this long."

"And..... That should be the lasssst of them." Phoenix said as he went to see maria. "We need your help, we have an injured creature, and I am unsure of what to do. I have removed the glassssssn from its body, but she needs help, and quick." Phoenix said with concern as luna tried to get up, but was too exhausted to do so. @LokiofSP @The Regal Rper

(Oh.. Wait he went back to Maria... Um.. I'll just delete that msg...)

"This is the place," Cassandra gestured to the big base that they finally arrived that.

"Shield helps all sentient beings, right? Besides...... This would look bad on you all. You wanted heroes, well, there is another one downstairsssss." Phoenix said as he stood in defiance. "This animal could help usssss, and maybe even be friendly to humanssss that care about its existance....." He said as he crossed his arms. @LokiofSP

Pyosimros said:
(Oh.. Wait he went back to Maria... Um.. I'll just delete that msg...)
"This is the place," Cassandra gestured to the big base that they finally arrived that.
(I already did a post awhile back for them coming up.)

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Maria sighed, "Fine, fine! I'll get the fucking animal treated!" She took Luna and handed her off to one of the soldiers who took it to the infirmary, "There, fucking happy?"

Maniac had begun to pet Luna after the glass had been removed " i shall name you Squishy and you will be my squishy" he said still petting it

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]Maniac had begun to pet Luna after the glass had been removed " i shall name you Squishy and you will be my squishy" he said still petting it

[/QUOTE]
A solider came up to Jack, "Excuse me sir, have you registered yet?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back