• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

The cars block off the alley entrance, and cops, guns drawn, slowly close Luna in. She backs away in fear, whimpering and growling. When backed into a wall, she turns invisible, and flies off, turning visible when she was in the clouds.

"Yes Alex and my grandfather was a proper role model, right?" He shook his head. And whooshed away, waiting to attack from any angle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Dimitry. Your grandfather was a great man, and chose to oppose that act. What you are doing here, is to undermine everything he stood for! We do not have to resort to violence!" Alex shouted standing ready to be hit by Dimitry.

"You idiot!" Connor called out as Dimitri vanished, he had an idea of what this meant. "Alex!" He called out to the boy, running over so that they we're back to back. It'd be harder for him to blindside them like this. "What do you want me to say Dimitri, I'm sorry!" He called out.

Maniac had been searching for the others who had refused the act but so far found none of them. Then he noticed something flying towards the city with extreme speeds. "It's a bird, no a plane, no it's" he paused using his binoculars "a guy with a bucket on his head?" he said

"And we are landing..." Terry said and he tried to slow down, but he can't. "Um... Landing?" He was nearing the ground and he was about to brace. "Landing!?" He screamed and he slammed into the pavement. "And we crashed," He muttered as he slowly got up.

A distant voice was heard. "I don't want you to say anything!" He zipped to Conner and whispered in his ear. "I want you to register." He the zipped to Alex's side. "It's the law!"

"The mutant registration act was a law too. Made by a small company, and approved by the government. Genosha was the martyr on that case. Don't let the Avengers be the ones for this. You were one too." Alex says, looking back at Connor. He wasn't sure if they could possibly face this guy.

Seeing the crash Maniac headed over to where Terry had crash landed. "We're gonna need a clean up crew for this kid" he said as he got closer to Terry

"At least I was wearing a helmet," Terry grinned as he stood up and brushed some dirt off his costume. He looked up and he recognized the person. "Hey, aren't you they that guy who chopped that other guy in half?" Terry saw it on a TV report once. It was part of a thing saying how superheroes should register.

"Is." Connor instinctively corrected Alex on Dimitri's avenger status. "Just because it's the law doesn't make it right!" He caught Alex's glance over his shoulder briefly. "We aren't registering hotfoot so you may as well get that through your thick head."

The portal suddenly opened and Harry walked through. "What the hell is going on in here? Where's Dimitri?" Just as he said that, Dimitri ran at Conner to punch him from the side.

Jordan stood silently in the waiting room for his name to be called. He would have left but...he felt this was a face to face situation

"Um... No wonder why they call you that...?" Terry said nervously. Meeting someone who 'chopped a lot of people in half' was very unnerving.

"Nova huh" he said "Well nice to meet ya" he stated still grinning and patting him on the back "but man did you come here at the worst time" he said

Hearing Harry and with that coming the knowledge that the portal was open was more than enough distraction for Connor to not see the blur coming from his right, not nearly enough time to throw up his shield to block it. The impact sent him reeling, he still had the cast on his left arm and couldn't use it to support his very half-assed attempt at recovering and instead went into a roll. "You little--!" Connor started angrily as he came to a stop.

A police chopper flies in the air, but it was not looking for anyone. It was searching for Luna. A newschopper follows, broadcasting live footage of Luna fleeing from the authorities. She goes invisible and turns down a street as she ran, and lost them. But was found once more once she turned visible again. Fear builds up as she ran as fast as she could. Eventually, the footage slips into SHIELD monitors, due to a curious worker. @anyone who wants to interact.

Harry held up his arm and pressed a button on his watch. Dimitri collapsed to the ground in pain. Harry took a step towards the two. "Is someone going to tell me how you three ended up fighting your own teammates?"

"I dunno I just got into this superhero stuff a few days ago," The boy shrugged. "I don't really wanna fight my idols," He gave a short nervous chuckle.

"I just got here, and Dimitri punched me. And Connor too." Alex said to the stranger. He did not knew him, but he had seen that he had downed Dimitri, and was talking like he knew the Avengers. "I'm Alexander Barnes by the way." Alex says, going to help Connor up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back