• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings 🎪 A Circusy Escapade 🎪 OFFICIAL GROUP ROLEPLAY

*He sighs as he watches the groups conversation keeping to himself he looks up at the new one entering the small clearing.* "And here's another...for the circus going up in smoke all of you made it out."

NEVERMORE .
X

X

filler! ignore

• ═══════════════

Puppeteer

Mikazuki Kouya
    ═══════════════

- Beginning -

code: @s e v e n

He let out a subtle groan, wondering how many of them there were going to be. At this point, they had enough to form a whole organization-with sarcasm intact. But hearing Weeld's gloomy whisper, he sighed with a grumble. He never felt guilty as much as he did now, but he propped a smile on his face. He spun clamped his hands on her shoulders lightly, giving a toothy grin that was just all too fake. Maybe 1% real.

"Nah, I think I'll do just fine settling with this group. Besides, no one knows the circus as good as we do."

He then let go of her, discreetly patting his hands to get rid of any imaginary dust that might've lingered. He wasn't as used to touching people actually, he hated it. Very much it was near likely a phobia. But it was different if he touched the person, not the other way around. Yet even then he despised the idea of making physical contact with others.

Mentions: Wildcard888 Wildcard888

rosesofcircus (2).jpgFragments of small branches are of the dark forest floor, and beautiful fragments are of Pesh and such memory; such memory of the coral roses Pesh ran of at the forest of grass, dirt and circus, such memory lovely of such terror Pesh is of. Alluvium could exist of Pesh putting such river of such roses of such watering can, dear cotton pink heart of pink ribbon trinket adorning such watering can, of such and, though such rivers are the crying waters of such cheeks of the pink roses of such brain of such harp. Pesh is quiet, though, and fading is such emotion and crying water, though fear prevalent as strong. "I'm scared, though strong. You should walk quick, familiar circus worker, if tragedy again." says Pesh at Weeld. Pesh then says of the other precious existences, of psychological harmony of Wither subtly, though of psychological muteness of such other precious existences, "I am Pesh. I am of wonder of such earth."

Alluvium as comprehension: such deposit of clay, silt, sand, and gravel left by flowing streams in a river valley or delta, typically producing fertile soil.
Terra firma as comprehension: such earth.
Wildcard888 Wildcard888 CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT Rex_Masters Rex_Masters Gr1mm Gr1mm

Last edited:
Her gloomy thoughts had interrupted when Wither put his hands on her shoulders, as she stared towards the other circus performer.

“Ya sure? And.. I mean I guess so.”

The clown smiled slightly, blinking, then looking around at the others. Giving a nod to Pesh, after explaining who she was.

“Well, we should go find out what happened to the circus.. No time like the present.” Weeld says, looking towards another path of the forest, and walking towards it.

Impressing Impressing Rex_Masters Rex_Masters CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT

NEVERMORE .
X

X

filler! ignore

• ═══════════════

Puppeteer

Mikazuki Kouya
    ═══════════════

- Beginning -

code: @s e v e n

Wither nodded, following along side Weeld who was starting down another path that had just came to his view of sight in the forest. This place was eerie, but he had stuck and taken refuge under the leaves. During daylight hours it wasn't all that bad, nature could be anyone's best friend, but more like Wither's mother for most of his life.

The path was dusty, a bland peachish-golden brown that had rocks settled everywhere and moss with some other kind of natural elements littered down it's wake. It was like any typical horror story, this group might just find a- voila! A cottage made of either wood or stone! But that only happened when there was a different story line. It wouldn't match up here, that was for sure.

Wither glanced back at their 'pack', counting the one named Pesh, Sonnet, and Nate. Three most-likely females, and two selected males. What a group!

Mentions: Rex_Masters Rex_Masters , Impressing Impressing , Wildcard888 Wildcard888 , and Gr1mm Gr1mm

(Nah, I made a post now)

“Maybe..? But I’ve seen odder..” Weeld says, looking over at Wither as he flicked one of the bells. She quickly brought her hands down to her sides, “Right-o! Sorry..tend to do that when I get nervous.” She says with a hint of sorrow.

Her eyes widen as he starts talking, rubbing her arm. He indeed, was right. “Yes, ya got a point there.. this has been a silly convo…” Listening more, she nodded. “That sounds like it fits our bill.. Though, ya never’ know.” She replies with a shrug. “Never’ know unless we find out.”

When he had said that she didn’t know if the people would help out or not, she looked a twinge upset. “I getcha’.. if ya don’t wanna help out.... ya can..just- go..” She whispers the last words, digging her heels into the grass.

Feeling the head pat from Sonnet, she yelps from shock, falling to the ground. Her eyes twirling in shock.

Hearing the sound of Pesh’s footsteps, she turns towards her when she approaches the group. “I think so..? are you?” She asks her softly.

CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT Gr1mm Gr1mm Impressing Impressing Rex_Masters Rex_Masters
Impressing Impressing
“Yep! We’re all alright over here! You have any idea what happened out there? I’ve never seen anything like it!”

Wildcard888 Wildcard888 CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT
“Oh! Sorry! Did I scare ya?” *Sonnet grimaced as the clown girl fell over.* “Well, just to clarify, I’m here to help. It sounds like you circus folk need whatever help you can get.” *She stands tall and removes her helmet, letting her long black hair fall out and her face show. Seeing everyone start down a trail into the forest, Sonnet cautiously started walking after them.* “So, where are we going?” Shouldn’t we investigate where the tent was?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back