• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

He called him Uncle Sam so that was good sign right? Right? Connor's pace slowed, "Mitri you know why I did it. It needed to look like I escaped." He said partially panicking with his hands raised defensively. And Alex...wasn't helping though he had a good point.

"Mr. Parker! It's a success!" One of the scientist rushed into the office with one of the happiest moods Perry had ever seen. "I'm coming," Perry walked to the door and he turned back. "Just, give me a moment."

Pyosimros said:
"Nothing, just ignore what I said," Cassandra shrugged. She didn't want to piss him off or make him sad.
"Look, I'll criticize this registration. That's as far as I'm going. Okay?" Perry offered to her.
Ivory looked confused, "No, I wanna know what yiu ment by a thing. What is that?"

[QUOTE="StIel Zinogre]"What's the catch? There is always a catch for ssssomething." Phoenix said as he grabbed a pen, about to sign it.

[/QUOTE]
"The catch is that in exchange for training, living space, and even scientists to help most of your needs. You give us your name, hero name, powers, date of birth ect. It's like a drivers license for powers. Now sign!"

"No... We aren't stuck here.... You're stuck here... With me..." His whole body was soon covered in fire, as he leaned with one palm on the wall.

Pyosimros said:
"I'll tell you later when we're out of here so if you attempt to choke me to death I can escape," She teased.
Ivory shrugged before teasing in retort, "Or I could just choke you now and get it over with..."

"That is all we need. Thank you for seeing reason. Here." She pulled out an orb looking object. "If you need help, say 'show me the way.' This will direct you towards us. Have a good day."

Jordan looked at Joseph before stepping in his face "Who ever said I was going to join the Avengers? Or this crappy registration deal."

Perry pulled out his phone and called Dimitri. As he was waiting he pointed at his employees. "You guys get a pizza party for that."

"Please get out of my personal space," Joseph said unmoving.

"Then tell me the difference, human matchstick." Alex said, frustrated a little. "How... ugh..." Alex mumbled, trying to think of ways to get out, because, apparently, Dimitry didn't want to help. He went next to Connor, looking at him. "I understand why you beat him."

Connor growled, hitting Alex on his metal arm, which hurt Connor more than it would have hurt Alex. "I didn't beat him! It was a simple chokehold!" He turned his attention back to the flaming Dimitri. "Just dial it back? We're all friends here. You threw me in a cell..I knocked you out...both of us had good reasons...we're even."

"Well, Mr. Parker, congratulations." She said walking away from him and towards the exit. "I have a feeling I'll see you around."

LokiofSP said:
"The catch is that in exchange for training, living space, and even scientists to help most of your needs. You give us your name, hero name, powers, date of birth ect. It's like a drivers license for powers. Now sign!"
"Sounds better than how everyone else puts it." He said as he signed the papers. "And jusssst so you know, you will smell bacon in a minute." He said as he grabbed his flask if pig blood and drank it. "I am the son of the daywalker after all."

"Bye," Perry waved off but he most of his attention was on the server. "Okay, place it in the armor and we're set. I'm taking a trip to the Negative Zone," He said and he took off his labcoat and traded it for his Spider-Armor. The only place he knew that had a portal was the Baxter Building, so he headed there.

He clotheslined Alex at full speed, before turning to Conner. "Even? I'll give you a choice, Conner. Get back in the cell, now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back