• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"I'm trusting you on this." Alex says, going to the place where Dimitri was, seeing the boy trying to get up. "Let me help you with that." Alex says, standing on his knees net to Dimtri, putting an arm around him. "Come on now, up slowly."

Pyosimros said:
"Nothing... Just thought you wouldn't like it," She shrugged.
Ivory twidled his thumbs as they walked in silence, "So... sorry about youe suit. I know how hard it is to lose one for even a minute. "

"It has all the information that you guys are trying to keep hidden behind closed doors. Everything wrong with SHIELD and Parker Industries." She said.

Jordan landed in the waiting room again and looked around "....where's that kid with the shield. The hell happened while I was carrying an unconscious woman to safety from psychopath number one over here" he said pointing at Joseph

"The worst thing this company has done was testing Electro against his will. And that was when my father's body was taken over by octo-man," Perry shrugged. "And we made up for it by saving his life. So we wiped his powers clean."

"I'm not a psychopath. I am a highly functioning sociopath," Joseph said simply.

Dimitri clumsily stood up, pushing Alex away, before leaning backwards on the wall behind him. "Stay the fuck away... He tried to kill me.." He said, pointing at Conner.

s, post: 3376063, member: 31913"]Cassandra shrugged. "I don't really care. It always finds it's way back."
Ivory looked down, "Are you sure? Because I could always give you a part of Savage."

"No. If I were to take part of Savage I would be the next Carnage. I've gone threw conditioning and injections to keep the Venom symbiote in check," Cassandra explained as they walked. Though there was something she always wondered about Ivory. "So, about you and Cassie. Were you guys a thing or..."

Alex, after being pushed, stood straight. "So, you think I will kill you? You do realize how stupid that sounds." He says, smiling.

"Look, what is your name again? It doesn't matter. Do you realize how much I have contributed to nano-bot technology? I ushered the new era of medical applications with my new line of bots. Over 1000 bots can fit under a dime. And what have you achieved other then binge watching Netflix on your TV?" Joseph put his hands behind his back and he continued. "And I do believe I am part of your little Avengers team so you have to get used to me."

"Them you won't mind if I show off all information on this chip. Pleasure doing business with you." She said. She placed her hand on the flowers. "You know, these flowers are lovely this time of year."

"Well I've been secretly funding and investing in Parker Industries for...2 years now, I've more than quadrupled their finances as well as my own, and I've managed to stay out of the newspaper while doing it." Jordan said lazily. "Not to mention you have no idea what I'm capable of."

mros, post: 3376128, member: 31913"]"No. If I were to take part of Savage I would be the next Carnage. I've gone threw conditioning and injections to keep the Venom symbiote in check," Cassandra explained as they walked. Though there was something she always wondered about Ivory. "So, about you and Cassie. Were you guys a thing or..."
Ivory blinked, "What do you mean a 'thing'?"

Connor had actually been joking but Alex had decided to do it anyways. He could see Dimitri pointing at him as Alex tried to help him up. Connor crossed his arms over his chest looking away from the two but keeping them in his peripheral vision. The guilt starting to set in even if his intentions weren't bad.

Stop being a coward. He told himself before uncrossing his arms slowly walking in their direction.

"Nothing to much, but were they grow they are symbols for a new era. That and the pythons there love to use them for protection. Often using them to lure in prey." She looks at Perry. "As for my name, you can call me the Boss."

The air around Dimitri began to slowly heat up. He looked up at Conner and began laughing. "Do you like fireworks, Uncle Sam?"

LokiofSP said:
Ivory looked at her confused, "What's so bad about being down here?"

Maria simply pushed the registration papers over, "Yes."
"What's the catch? There is always a catch for ssssomething." Phoenix said as he grabbed a pen, about to sign it.

Alex sighed, putting his hand on his face. "Could you matchstick beat Connor up when we are out of here? Because, as you see, we're stuck here. And believe me, I like a cat fight as any other guy, but right now, let's try and find a way out. Then, you can duke it out." He looks at Connor, winking.

"Nothing, just ignore what I said," Cassandra shrugged. She didn't want to piss him off or make him sad.

"Look, I'll criticize this registration. That's as far as I'm going. Okay?" Perry offered to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back