• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Sounds better than how everyone else puts it." He said as he signed the papers. "And jusssst so you know, you will smell bacon in a minute." He said as he grabbed his flask if pig blood and drank it. "I am the son of the daywalker after all."

[/QUOTE]
"I don't care, just take it out of mt office amd get that robot-thing down here."

Pyosimros said:
Cassandra ignored his last comment and opened another drain. "We're here."
Ivory popped his head out, "Huh.... ok, this Is alright I guess. Got a phone? I kinda want to call my parents. "

Alex fell down, gripping his throat, coughing. "Ugh... Damn..." Alex went on his his knees, looking at Dimitry, still coughing. "I'm gonna... shove this metal arm... up your flaming ass... And turn you into a popsicle..." Alex said, laughing, his healing factor, making the sore throat much better.

"Dimitri stop!" Connor called out as he watched the fiery blur go for Alex. "We just had this conversation. I'm not going back in there." He hesitantly pulled the shield off of his back, just to have it on his arm. "I'm not doing this."

"Two on one? It's hardly fair, don't you think?" He said, looking back and forth between them and smirking.

LokiofSP said:
"I don't care, just take it out of mt office amd get that robot-thing down here."
Phoenix nods and gets up. He leaves and then signals redd to go in. Redd nods and gets up, going to Maria's office. "What do you need of me?" He asked as he sat on the ground, eyes turning yellow, indicating Howard stark took control.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Phoenix nods and gets up. He leaves and then signals redd to go in. Redd nods and gets up, going to Maria's office. "What do you need of me?" He asked as he sat on the ground, eyes turning yellow, indicating Howard stark took control.

[/QUOTE]
Maria looked oddly at the robot, she pushed a second forum to the robot, "I trust you understand the postion you're in and what's going on in our country currently yes?"

Pyosimros said:
Cassandra turned back to Ivory and tossed her phone over, and then she continued to climb up.
Ivory caught the phone and took of his mask so he could get it to his ear. He put in their number and once he got to the top, walked to the side. Once he got there a deep breath was heard followed by strain on his voice, followed shortly after by tears....

Alex looked at Connor. He did not say anything, rather, he decided that it would be better if Connor did the talking. With a few coughs, Alex was feeling better, still standing ready for a fight, if need be.

LokiofSP said:
Maria looked oddly at the robot, she pushed a second forum to the robot, "I trust you understand the postion you're in and what's going on in our country currently yes?"
"I do indeed madame, and I would like to gain trust of my fellow heroes, and also be sure my son's legacy thrives." Howard said as his eyes narrow in a happy kind of way. "I, Howard Stark, will sign your papers, for the good of others and myself." He said as he grabbed the pen and signed for himself, redd, and hades.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"I do indeed madame, and I would like to gain trust of my fellow heroes, and also be sure my son's legacy thrives." Howard said as his eyes narrow in a happy kind of way. "I, Howard Stark, will sign your papers, for the good of others and myself." He said as he grabbed the pen and signed for himself, redd, and hades.

[/QUOTE]
Maria smiled as she looked over the papers, "Howard Stark huh? I trust your genius will help us greatly." She frowned afterword, "That being said, go round up the other people who chose to sign the damn papers, it's time for you to smile and wave for the cameras."

(Oh wait I just noticed... Terry rhymes with Perry...)

The final bell rang in his school and he could finally get out. Terry came out of the school in a hurry, like everyone else. Since he didn't get much homework today, it just shoves more Nova time for him. While no one was looking, he put on the helmet and blasted upwards. "WOOOOO!!!" He shouted with a big grin on his face. There was nothing that matched the feeling to go airborne.

"This coming from the guy who's doing the attacking. Not going back in the cell, and also not going to let you hurt him." Connor said pointing at Alex with his shielded arm.

LokiofSP said:
Maria smiled as she looked over the papers, "Howard Stark huh? I trust your genius will help us greatly." She frowned afterword, "That being said, go round up the other people who chose to sign the damn papers, it's time for you to smile and wave for the cameras."
"No, the cameras will smile and wave for me." Hades said, Redd's eyes glowing redd, indicating another personality change. He then leaves the room, and calls those who signed.

No one can ruin this day! He thought as he did some spins as he soared through the sky and into space. "Where should Terry go now. Moon jumping on, well the Moon maybe?" He asked himself and he looked down on Earth. "Maybe I can visit another country. So many places..."

"The government has finally made a good decision. You're not going to ruin it. You tried to choke me and leave me in here. I don't trust you to be anywhere but a cell."

Luna flies into the new York skyline, exhausted, hungry, and weak, she lands in an alley, were a dead animal lay. She did not care if it was just starting to rot, but she ate the corpse out of pure hungry instinct. She then started to eat the rotten food in the dumpster near a restaurant. A civilian took notice and immediately called the police, who immediately sent cars down to Luna's location as sirens wail. @anyone.

Connor snorted, "If I wanted to leave you in here I would have dragged you in and locked you in the damn cell! The government isn't making a good decision, instead of trying to control us they should be working alongside us. The fact that we don't have a say in this isn't right."

"Hmm..." Terry stopped flying and he went into the Thinker pose. "Explore a new galaxy maybe? Nah I gotta get home by 5...." He looked down on Earth again. "Shopping in New York it is then!" He said and he blasted off.

Alex spoke up, although he taught it was not a good idea. "You're a mutant. Does the mutant registration act ring a bell? Your grandfather fought against it." He says, looking at Connor, then at Dimitry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back