• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jordan stayed against the wall with his hood up, just listening to everything going on around it. The molecules around him had been modified so that the sound was louder where he was in order to hear everything, but the rest of the room was still at normal volume. It also helped in case...well WHEN he needed to escape

"Wait for our signal before we interrupt the meeting. We need to gather information on who is for the Act." Amelia looked at Cassandra. "Fine, but don't screw up or you are done."

Bob quickly picked up his rifle and put in rubber bullets, he proceeded to shoot every cop in the room besides himself, leaving Ivory dumbfounded, "Alright, now we can get some privacy." He sat down on the couch next to Conner and took off his helmet, "Let me make this clear, I was assigned to be on the Government's Avengers due to the security tapes in the prison, they assumed that you guys trusted me and that we were buddy buddy and I could be part of their new program to train new heroes. I shot those guys so you all have privacy, I know about the rebellion that's going on and wanted to give you all a chance to talk OPENLY. I won't try to stop you if you leave to join the rebellion also. I'll just say you got the jump on me."

Maniac hadn't payed much attention to anything about the registration act since it had been announced. After Miku showed him the hideout he spent most of his time for six days practicing with his guns and surveying the city. "So when does tjis thing start?" he asked loud enough for anyone to hear. "You call us here for this thing and keep us waiting and for what? Nothing but to sell our llives" he said

Jordan laughed at Bob. "Well, Well! A government official that has the balls to go against what the government wants. What is this world coming to?" he made a show of gesturing and shaking his head in mock shock.

Perry looked back at Jordan. "You think he's going to against the government, my friend Cassandra's an ex-agent working with the rebellion," He said and he looked back the Bob. "Look, I'm not taking the government's training. I would rather personalize my training," He argued.

Miku nods. She went to the police vehicle and changed into her police woman attire. she then drove, with cassandra, to the meeting. in disguise she Miku was able to get into the prohibitted area and get closer to the events.

Ivory looks around after coming down from the shock of what Bob did, he then looked nervously around at everyone, "So...What are you guys gonna do?"

Connor had almost gone onto the offensive, admittedly he thought it was some sort of attack. But it was Bob...Bob's a badass? "Well to make it look real one of us might need to hit that pretty face of yours." He chuckled with a smile. "Seems I owe you again Bob. And so do you..." He nudged Ivory in the ribs with his elbow, unaware just how much Ivory remembered from the station. "Sorry about uh..ditching the station after we made the deal." Connor scratched at his head. "It was important."

"was a guy.." she whispered to Cassandra "that building was where my life changed.." she finished saying as they were as close as they could get without being claimed suspicious

((Finally someone brings up mikoru's gender change

"I'm testing some tech the lab guys are making. Later you can come and I could build you a suit," Perry offered over to Ivory.

"We should stop talking, in missions like this we're going to get screwed if we keep talking," Cassandra whispered to Miku and she climbed into the air vent. She couldn't stop thinking about it, how did Miku change her gender in a blown up building? Was magic involved? Cassandra shook her head. Thinking too much would jeopardize the mission.

Pyosimros said:
"I'm testing some tech the lab guys are making. Later you can come and I could build you a suit," Perry offered over to Ivory.
Ivory twitched nervously, "That's the thing...I don't think I'm going to register..."

(Oh man when Justice comes back he's gonna n point out to Jordan that Miku was a guy I think it'd be funny to see the reaction lol)

"I know-I'm not" Maniac said

"I will join the forces on the terrace.... wait for the screams..." she whispered then started walking away as some officers started to turn the corner

((dude dont... its gonna make things awkward.. then no one will like miku.. itll just be horrible))

Perry looked at him disappointed. But alas, it was his choice. He sighed and he patted Ivory on the back. "You can still come with me before, y'know other people start hunting you down."

"Before you guys have do anything I have an idea." Allison said. She put on her mask and she mimics Cassandra's face. She walked through the front doors of the building and walked into the meeting. "I am here to sign the Act." She stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back