• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Phoenix is in the kitchen, putting recently bought animal blood into wine bottles, since he like to drink blood with style. Redd is in the room with everyone else, and saw the cops. "Good day officers, how are you all?" Howard stark said, Redd's eyes changing to yellow.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Phoenix is in the kitchen, putting recently bought animal blood into wine bottles, since he like to drink blood with style. Redd is in the room with everyone else, and saw the cops. "Good day officers, how are you all?" Howard stark said, Redd's eyes changing to yellow.

[/QUOTE]
The officers shook, "Sir, sit down until you are called please..."

"Server test number three," One of the scientists among ten of them said as Perry looked over them from behind. They were all standing on a three mile testing facility, Perry's just-in-case armor was on one side and a dummy was on the other side. He did register true, but if he defected he wanted to be prepared. In a flash, the dummy sped towards Perry's armor. Come on... Though Perry knew it was too late. By the time the dummy made it to the other side the armor just placed the frictionless coating onto the floor. "Damnit!" Perry shouted as he slammed his fist onto the wall. "Alright guys, keep working. I have a meeting I have to go to," Perry said and he went to Stark tower. It took awhile, but he finally made it. "Hi guys," he said and took a seat.

LokiofSP said:
The officers shook, "Sir, sit down until you are called please..."
"Fine, fine." Howard said as phoenix came out of the kitchen, and sat on the couch. "Let'ssssss jussssst get thissss over with." Phoenix said.

He frowned at the mention of the name quicksilver. In his eyes, he would never live up to his fathers name. He always seemed to know what to do and he always stayed calm. That wasn't Dimitri, and now he has more responsibility than his father ever did. Dimitri had a sinking feeling in his stomach, a fear of failure. "Yea... Hehe... You don't think I'm in over my head, do you?" @CasualDragon

Last edited by a moderator:
"My intentions are to stop this," Cassandra said and she took a seat. "And I'm not a hitch hiker, I'm a military agent. Well I used to be..."

"That's... Very nice of you to say that," Cassandra said quite annoyed. "Look, about earlier. I was going to break you guys out."

"You knocked us out and threw Tanya in jail and she got out herself. You don't exactly pop into our mind as 'ally'." Tanya searched her mind and nodded towards Amelia. "However, Tanya says your intentions are true. You are welcomed in the Revolution. For your first act, they're is a certain meeting happening at Stark Tower. The Boss wants to figure out who is signing the Act and then crash the meeting."

The last six days Connor had laid low, along with Alex. He'd had no contact with any of the other heroes after the incident at the Police Station. He'd almost decided not to show up to this little gathering but he came, mainly to look his friends in the eyes when he publicly announced his stance against the bill. Maybe he could change some minds while he was at it, who knew? Alex had made his stance perfectly clear and so Connor spent hours trying to convince the boy not to come, he was....passionate and could make things worse. Whether Alex actually stayed behind or not the blonde couldn't be sure, he was stubborn. The boy also wanted anyone who didn't want to register that he'd back them and they weren't alone. No one should feel pressured to register because of fear.

Seeing the police in the room as he entered in his outfit with shield placed on his back, still lacking the cap, he'd gotten used to not wearing it. He spotted Bob and immediately felt bad, almost not wanting to look the man in the eye, but atleast he still had his job. He also spotted many of the others already waiting, he tried to keep a smile as he looked at them, despite the circumstances.

"You seriously didn't see the broadcast? Or saw the video on YouTube? It went viral," Perry answered. Unless someone's been avoiding tech for the past few days everyone should already know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back