• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
"Yah, that's how I got this company I guess," Perry rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Perry gave away his identity but he wasn't letting his dad's identity get uncovered.
"Why sssssso nervoussss? I am here because of your message." Phoenix said as Howard stark too control of redd, His eyes changing from blue to yellow. "Hello perry, you may not know who I am, but I know who you are. And you seem very successful." He said as Phoenix sighed, covering his face.

"Hopefully he is on our side." She stated. Amelia sent a message as well, but to the Boss. We have two new powerful recruits.

Good, keep gathering them.

78140d9844c0e8c409e4e929d72cfcd3.jpg
(What I have decided will be the symbol for the revolution!)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm coming in!" Cassandra shouted so they can hear her. She then opened the door to the back seat of the car and went inside. "Any-any of you guys got hunted yet?" She huffed.

(I thought there was supposed to be some huge televised thing for heroes to reveal their identity.)

(PRESS CONFERENCE. That's what it's called)

Pyosimros said:
"Um.. Thanks. I think I know who you are though Redd," Perry said confused.
"Oh, sorry. Redd lent me control of his body for now. It is just me, him, and his chaotic hero side H4D35. Or hades." Howard said as Phoenix nods. "Yep, basically 3 personalitiessssss in one body." Phoenix added as Redd's eyes change to red, indicating that Hades is in control. "I will go to any length to see justice served, how about you?" Hades asked perry. @Pyosimros

(There were ships?)

"Who's 'me'?" Perry asked the new personality talk. This could just be an AI subroutine or someone manually taking over the robot from somewhere else. He kept looked at the robot and the eyes flash red, Perry silently yipped. Because it could've meant something bad, but it wasn't. "I like justice and all, I just won't go through the whole 'I will go to any length' thing," Perry explained.

(Oh you meant skip xD yah... Should we finish up our convos first?)

Jordan sat on a rooftop and looked out at the city, so far there was not much of any rioting or warring over those who hadn't given up their identities, but it was sure to come...just as sure as he was that he wouldn't be able to hide his secret anymore. At least if it did get out, he wouldn't need to worry about keeping his identity under wraps...not that he even attempted that, what with only a hood on, and that was mostly down during fights.

No, he was much more concerned about the damned Avengers...and maybe the X-Men, if they ever found out how he got his powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back