• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

AnnoDomini said:
Alex looks at Connor, taking his hands of his head. "Shut up! Both of you. What if this is the real me? What if now, I am showing my true colors!" Alex said, going closer to Connor. "They don't need us! Why do you think they put up the registration act? What they can't control, they marginalize, and destroy!" Alex says, pushing Connor. "It's gonna be good for you, those born here. Me?! I am a freak, a product of a mad goverment. And what do they do with things they can't control?!" Alex said, standing straight, the paint near his eyes starting to drip.
"I don't believe that, that this is the real you." Connor shook his head lightly, watching Alex near him before being pushed and Connor fought back the urge to yell back at him. Alex was being aggressive towards him and that was a first. Then Alex was saying that it was going to be good...easy even and Connor straightened his back. "There's nothing good about this Alex! You think I like seeing one of my best friends being the poster boy for the registration, full well knowing I'm against it?! That everything I've known and fought for is falling apart!?" And between seeing Alex's emotions and feeling his own he feels himself getting teary, and then he's pushing back against Alex, not nearly as aggressively.

"I'm not giving up, not like you! Your not a freak, your a human being like the rest of us! They don't see us for that, but attacking the police doesn't help! We have to show them that we are still people, that just because someone has powers or they are different it doesn't mean they have any less rights than everyone else. I believe in what my father believed in. Everyone deserves a choice."

"We found her, engaging target," Bullets started racing past Cassandra and her heart starting racing with it. She knew if she exited S.H.I.E.L.D. would find her. She kept running and occasionally the suit sucked in some bullets. The multigun was loaded with rubber bullets and she spun around, opening fire. One by one, most of the bullets reached the intended weak points but there was some more people left. She spun around to see what's ahead and it wasn't good. There was a man in a metal suit, and the gear seemed very familiar. The man was fast, too fast. "Nothing personal, it's just this gets me released from that hellhole I was in before," It was Joseph. Cassandra jumped to her right and zipped onto the rooftops.

Ivory had no idea what to do, he needed to go home and lear his head, so that's what he did. He went home...

(2 hours guys! So excited)

Alex's eyes were fixed at Connor. "I am not giving up. I am fighting back. All you did, was for nothing. You are exiting a place where you were held... by those you protected." Alex says, pointing at the building. "At least I had the guts to do something..." Alex said, sighing. "But... I do not want to lose a friend over this. We'll discuss it more later."

Cassandra had to think fast. And Joseph was faster then her. She quickly jumped off the building, spinning a web on the roof and then she used it to go on a nearby car. @People in the car

"It wasn't for nothing..." Connor said lowly as he looked away from Alex briefly down at the street below before turning back.. "And those people even if they've turned on me, imprisoned me, I'll still protect them...even from you. I won't lose who I am, and I won't change it for the government either." He huffed, agreeing that they could talk later, shouts from the station told him they we're organizing once again. "Let's go." Go...Go where? It was this realization that he didn't know if he had anywhere to go. The tower? It was likely already under surveillance if not being used for registration. Home? Connor couldn't go back, he refused to get his parents involved in any of this...they probably knew he was back after all this publicity.

"Safe? We won't be safe if there are over a thousand people heroes included hunting us" he said cutting open a hole in the roof of the car.

"Come on pal, just call me Perry. We're friends right?" Perry leaned forward from his chair. "Sooo... We have shawarma over there if you'd like some..." Perry gestured over to the bag for a few seconds. @Steel Zinogre

"Never heard of that." Phoenix said as he sat down in a chair. "It is actually really good..... Where did you get such perfection..?" Phoenix asked as he ate the shawarma. Redd looks at perry, and scans him. "I see you are related to peter Parker....." Redd said. @Pyosimros

"Yah, that's how I got this company I guess," Perry rubbed the back of his neck nervously. Perry gave away his identity but he wasn't letting his dad's identity get uncovered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back