• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Goodnight. Oh okay xD ) Marko nods "Yes. Kelai and I want to keep our identities safe. I do not see the reason to show ourselves to the public

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Jordan pushed Ivory towards the door and stood next to Miku "...I'll see you later, I've got some things to plan for tomorrow." he said and then without warning flew into the air

"Glad we see eye-to-eye. Though I will have to keep an eye on him." Amelia points to Kelai. "He was working with Justice, so sorry if I am a bit skeptical." She said. Allison worked on gathering information on the act and its superhero supporters. Tanya searched both of their minds to see if their intentions were true. She turned to Amelia and nodded. "Welcome aboard."

Marko nods "I'm haply were accepted. And Kelai never truly worked for Justice. He was working for him for me. I wantedbsoke data about him. Thank you for accepting us. I felt that Perry might've made me done something more crazy, like give him the infinity stknw to make the city feel safer. I'm happy I can just keep it on me" Kelai looks over at the people who just accepted them "So, what is the plan?" Kelai says, watching them carefully

"To be honest, the only thing we are doing right now is gather followers and information. The Boss has not given us any other objectives. So we will continue what we are doing until further instructions." Amelia stated. She began walking over to Allison. "Right now this building is just a work in progress, but we are doing well."

Marko nods "That makes sense." Kelai raises his hand "So where do we stay, or is this just a base of operations? Because there better be a gym here if I have to stay here daily"

"This is more of a safe house. You don't have to stay here, but you are allowed to stay if you need. We are still working on this building and we plan to build a training room. If you would like to help build it, we are putting it in the room to the left." Amelia stated. "And if you know anyone who wants to join, let me know."

"Anyways, anyone who decided to stay and talk deserves some extra shawarma," Perry smiled again and he placed the bag on the table for anyone to grab. Most people ditched to go choose their sides but Perry felt inclined to go neutral even if he registered.

"Screw you and your shawarma. I can't believe you're joking at a time like this," Cassandra stuck up the middle finger and left.

"Nobody is innocent. Every one of these bastards have done something wrong. There are no-" Alex heard the shield hit the wall behind him and took the shotgun out of the police officer and aimed it at the one who threw it. Alex was stunned when he saw Connor. His shotgun still aimed at him. "Stay out of it, Connor." Alex said, his voice starting to tremble. His grip tightened, but the shotgun was getting lower, as Alex slowly aimed it away from his friend. He then looked back at the police officer, spitting on him. "You get to live, dog." Alex said, going to the police station door.

AnnoDomini said:
"Nobody is innocent. Every one of these bastards have done something wrong. There are no-" Alex heard the shield hit the wall behind him and took the shotgun out of the police officer and aimed it at the one who threw it. Alex was stunned when he saw Connor. His shotgun still aimed at him. "Stay out of it, Connor." Alex said, his voice starting to tremble. His grip tightened, but the shotgun was getting lower, as Alex slowly aimed it away from his friend. He then looked back at the police officer, spitting on him. "You get to live, dog." Alex said, going to the police station door.
Ivory webbed his shotgun and pulled it away from him, "Sorry, can't let you leave with that mister."

AnnoDomini said:
"Stay out of it!?" The words had his blood boiling, "I didn't bring you back so you could threaten the people I've sworn to protect!" Connor moved angrily across the room to retrieve his shield. "You keep doing this and you and I end up on opposite sides!" He called out, pulling the shield from the wall.

Alex lets go of the shotgun. He looks at Connor, gritting his teeth. "Maybe that is the case." Alex said, after going through the doorway, and out, waiting for Connor outside. He looked up at the police station, something inside him telling him to burn it. Alex realized it was not a good idea, but the voice insisted, it started almost clawing itself out. Alex shook his head, grunting, holding his head up with his hands.

Connor glanced at Ivory momentarily as Alex exited, unsure of what to say. He wasn't sure the two had met before or not. With the officers stirring Connor shook his head calming a little, "They passed the Superhero Registration Act, anyways we should probably get out of here." When he exited out the door he spotted Alex with his hands on his head. Connor neared but kept a few feet away , his tone annoyed and angry. "What's your problem? You weren't like this before, your not like this all the time. What did they do to you?"

@LokiofSP @AnnoDomini

Finn looked between the elevator and the stairwell before choosing the healthier option and taking the stairs. By the time he reached the right floor he was breathing heavily and bent over to catch his breath. When he could breath fine again he looked wistfully at the elevator, before walking into the room Harry had specified. He glared at Harry. "I still don't trust you that well, but where do I sign and what do I fill in."

@Reaper

(Time for a little vandalism > :) ) Allison cloaked herself and began heading to Parker Industries. When she got their, she painted the symbol of the snake and the flower on the sigh in front of the building. She did this to spite Perry because of him betraying the Avengers. @Pyosimros @anyone

Dimitri handed Finn a folder and a pen, smiling. "I'm glad to see you here, green machine. And yea, I don't trust him either. We could, however, use his resources and his knowledge of how to use the media."

Redd arrives at parker industries, phoenix hops off of his back as he goes in. "I am here to ssssssee Mr. Parker. I got his message." Phoenix said to the receptionist. Redd walks walks in, and looks around. "Wow, this place is far more advanced than stark tower." Redd said as he sat on a chair, which broke as soon as he sat down. "Sorry..... I am still learning about this world...." He said. @Pyosimros

Maniac had gotten tired of walking around at Parker Industries and had decided to just relax in a officer's car which happened to be 52. Seeing Miku come in he popped out of the back seat. "What's up?" he asked

Alex looks at Connor, taking his hands of his head. "Shut up! Both of you. What if this is the real me? What if now, I am showing my true colors!" Alex said, going closer to Connor. "They don't need us! Why do you think they put up the registration act? What they can't control, they marginalize, and destroy!" Alex says, pushing Connor. "It's gonna be good for you, those born here. Me?! I am a freak, a product of a mad goverment. And what do they do with things they can't control?!" Alex said, standing straight, the paint near his eyes starting to drip.

Miku jumped and turned around "y-you scared me...." she said "connor and Ivory have yet to come out." she could wait or she could leave. she thought that giving them time to get out would b the nicest thing to do. "Being good is gonna be so hard..." she said sighing

"Come on pal, just call me Perry. We're friends right?" Perry leaned forward from his chair. "Sooo... We have shawarma over there if you'd like some..." Perry gestured over to the bag for a few seconds.

(Man can't stop talking about shawarma)

"Being good is never easy" he said with a grin "what made you change so suddenly anyway Again? Some guy right?" he said more to-himself than her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back