• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Phoenix. I have received a message from Perry Parker, telling us to go to Parker labs." Redd said as phoenix looked at him. "I am unsure..... About that." Phoenix said as he drinks from His flask of blood. "I am unsure if I trusssst anyone right now." He added. Redd then picked him up and walked to Parker labs. "Redd! What are you doing!?" He shouted. "Proving your mistrust wrong." Redd added. @Pyosimros

Perry closed his eyes. Deep breaths... This will be over... He exhaled. You're good at feigning happiness. So do it, Once he composed himself, he looked at the camera. "Hello New York or wherever you may watching this!" Perry said. "Um, everyone may know that me and the past Spider-Men kept our secret identities pretty carefully these past years. But I noticed someone. This new act gives us a choice. We either let people with powers go completely unchecked, or superheroes can go legit and we can earn back the trust that we so dearly wish to have at times like this..." Perry reached over to his mask. This will be over... He thought again. And as he took off his mask he said, "which is why I will register." Then the secret was exposed. His mask was off. He left so relieved but he also felt so bad. "You may've seen me on live television and on magazines. My name's Perry Parker, the current CEO of Parker Industries."

Marko continues to watch the broadcast from the support beam. He felt sad for Perry, but also sending him pity. He thought this was a stupid decision. He just gave away his personal information. Now he will targeted. Marko sighs, adjusting his mask a little

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"So uh..." Perry looked off camera. He didn't know what else to day. "Speech is done... Um..." He stood there awkwardly as he looked around for help.

Cassandra looked at the broadcast. She hated Perry for doing that but she couldn't help but smile at him shift awkwardly on live television. "Idiot."

Amelia watched the news broadcast from her suit. "I can't believe he is really going through with this..." She said. Tanya watched it as well. "It is none of their business who we are." Tanya states.

Marko continues to watch from right above Perry. Perry is free to do what he wants" Marko thinks, waiting for the perfect opportunity to leave.

Kelai watches the television while helping clean the gym with Luke Cage. "So, he went for it" he mutters to himself, thinking this was a stupid idea. But didn't matter, Kelai would still be a villain in everyone's eyes for that building slaughter. He chuckles

Finn took one last moment to think over his decision. If he signed up there would be no going back. There was admittedly some aspects he didn't enjoy, but he would put up with those. He understood why some would be upset with the bill but that was their decision. If they had an uncontrollable or dangerous power like Rogue or even himself at times, then the act meant that they would prevent you from doing bad stuff.

He thought back to two previous incidents, the time in L.A and the time even longer ago when Ultron had taken control of his mind. Being registered could help protect people if stuff like that happened again, sure he would be the governments bitch but it would be worth it.

He steeled himself up before jogging to Oscorp. He flicked on his comm device. "Hey, it's Finn. I'm at Oscorp, where do I go?" There was a little TV display in the lobby that showed a grinning Perry and he shuddered a bit. If they asked him to do that he would pound their skulls in. He was here for the perks, not to be some cheep source of propaganda.

"Soooo... I'll be... Signing the papers, goodbye!" Perry waved and he walked away. "I'll-I'll be talking to the rest of the team... Before we, y'know start bashing each other's heads in," Perry looked back at the screen. Something was wrong with it, and he didn't know what. It was a white flower and a snake, probably someone trying to send a message.

Marko watches as the white snake keeps cutting in. He knew who was doing this, but he didn't know why. He knew this would be a perfect time for her. He sighs as he flies away, picking up his comm link "Well Perry, I apologize for attacking you for your decision. It is what you believe in, so it is your right to express that. I respect a mans decision, and I apologize for being crude"

The snake image then took up the entire screen and stayed there. Suddenly a voice began speaking. A female voice. "You think that what your doing is for the good of everyone? When they have to reveal themselves, leave themselves and their loved ones vulnerable to anyone who feels hatred towards them? Why must they reveal themselves? Give up their rights as a citizen? You are not doing this for safety. You are doing this because you are scared of someone who is different and powerful. You must always be the one with the bigger stick. If you are not ok with this oppression, join us and fight back. Rally against this injustice and oppose the act. This is the end of one message, but their will be more." The voice cut off. The image lasted three seconds then cut back to regular broadcasting. @Pyosimros @anyone

Perry looked at the broadcast. They shouldn't have done that but they were very true. He looked back at Harry and Dimitri and said, "I'll be going now, bye." And he swung off.

Amelia watched the broadcast and her mouth dropped after the message finished.

"Who was that?" Tanya asked.

"Let's think. Who do we know who's favorite animal are snakes and loves those types of flowers." Amelia said.

"The Boss..." Allison answered.

Once Perry got inside, the people inside were the same. No one left, and no one came. "Hi," It was all Perry could say. Because he practically just did the biggest slap to the face to almost everyone in this room.

Marko watched the broadcast from the gym television. Kelai walks over and pats Markos shoulder "She is right ya know. Why do we need to show our identity? We heroes have rights. We help the citizens" Marko laughs "You would still be a criminal Kelai". Kelai shrugs. "Doesnt mean you aren't innocent, and you are one of the scariest weapons in the Avengers. One scream, and half this world would be gone, think about it." Marko nods "Let's go meet this lady, then we can go and join them. Perry made a large mistake, but he will learnt hat soon enough. Let's go" Marko stands up with Kelai in tow as they search for this woman

"Alright. let's GO. No more waiting, no more hesitation, we need to leave NOW." Jordan said watching the police all start to stir

The Boss sent a message to Amelia. Gather followers, we may have to start a revolution. She told the other girls what the mission was. "How are we going to gather followers without bringing attention to ourselves?" Liona asked.

"We use this building as a meeting place. We paint a white snake on the building somewhere so they know it's here."

Allison painted the snake on the building while the girls set up their equipment in the building. "Hopefully some followers will catch the hint. I planted the white flowers in front of the building." Liona said.

Marko and Kelai continue to search around. After an hour of searching, they see the building marked with the same snake from the broadcast. They go inside and Marko says "Hello? I am Here to join. Two of us are here to join"

Amelia saw the two enter the building and ask to see if anyone was there. "Hello, are you here because of the message?" She asked. The rest of the girls awaited their response. (Night)

Connor snapped out of his thoughts at Jordan and Miku yelling the urgency to leave with the officers starting to stir, quickly moving to where the commotion was in the building. That's when he spotted Ivory and Alex... the boy with a shotgun in a cops mouth. The blonde froze in his tracks momentarily taken back. He'd been surprised at Alex's ferocity when they'd found him in Siberia, he'd been surprised when the boy had spoken about supporting Justice, but he never thought in a million years he'd see this. He'd like to believe Alex wouldn't be capable of pulling that trigger, of killing someone who especially didn't deserve it.

In the back of his mind he knew they had to leave, but the scene in front of him was taking priority. "Go!" He called out to the other three as he turned his body in a winding motion and threw his shield through the aching muscles, it flying right by Alex and implanting itself into the wall behind him. It would have been aimed at Alex if Connor didn't have some sort of faith in the other boy. His eye's we're serious as he stared at Alex but also pleading, he wouldn't let this go further than it already had.

@AnnoDomini @The Unamed Character @LokiofSP @LucianGrey7971

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back