• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

AnnoDimini said:
He looks at the guy who just talked. "I am gonna show then a world without heroes. A world of terror, fright..." He looked at the others weeping, a part of his smirk dissapearing. "What do you even care ? You saw what they did. What if we did that ? Rally against them ? Against this... Registration ?" Alex said, his arm shaking in furry, looking at Ivory. "Tell me !" He yelled, a yell that echoed the station.
@LokiofSP

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk
Ivory had no Idea what the registration was, but he knew this guy wasc crazy, "Innocent people would die probably. "

Tanya left he police station and met up with the girls. "What is happening around here?" She asked.

"Just figuring out our next move. If we get registered they wi know all about us. It won't make it very easy to be seen in public." Amelia stated.

"Im going outside to cover our exit just incase ok.." she said to Jordan as she ran towards the exit flames burning at the prison clothes to create her flame dress

((OMFG im dying.. i honestly see him bursting a door down and looking so epic in a dark room. The frame closes on his eyes as he epicly says "Now, does anyone else want to leave." and then it goes cartoonish and all ranbowy in the background like a japanese commercial and he says all joy ful and singsongy, "Cause I still got Shwaaaarrrmmmaaaa"))

(Yah at this point it's his bargaining chip to convince other people to join pro xD )

(When the dark side offers cookies to you, screw them. If they offer shawarma though.... LET ME IN NOW)

Finn slid over to Perry's side and nudged him with his elbow. "Hey, hey, hey. I'm pro sign up. So." He wiggled his hand. "Shwarma for the Finnster?" He shuddered. "Never using the nickname Finnster ever again." He grumbled. "Not even worth it." He wiggled his eyebrows. "But hey, good pals right?"

Marko punches the wall, infuriated. He sits down on his bed, looking up at the ceiling. He was not giving his I'd. He'll just have be a hated hero. An illegal one if you want to say. He sighs. Perry Is basically now a villian

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

(BTW I have come up with a registration deadline. If it's cool with yo I guys tommorow at like 4 P.M eastern standerd time, we have a time skio, followed by the group all registering/fleeing from Stark Tower. That way we have buildup and can have the characters sit down and disscus the situation.)

(How long of a time skip?)

Perry sat there patiently and he remembered who was jailed or just did not come. There was Cass, but she was gone. And there was Redd and Phoenix. "Hello? Redd and Phoenix come to Parker Industries. We have things to talk about."

Dimitri turned on his comlink and spoke to all of the avengers. "Listen. It's coming to my attention that some of you don't agree with what the government is doing. I know a lot of you fear what this means. If I'm honest, I'm terrified. But this is the right thing to do. This last attack on our minds showed how much damage we could do if we remain unchecked! Please, don't make this hard on all of us. If you want to register, meet me in osbourn's office." He took the link out of his ear and threw it on the ground, stepping on it.

Miku gets outside the Prison to hold off anyone that tries to get in. She is dressed in a womans police uniform she found. "This honestly fits me so well." she said

"I'll be registering live Dimitri, thanks though," Perry said through the comm. "Since you're the new boss you could come with me," He suggested. There wasn't an answer. "Hey, you on?" He waited a little bit longer and it was evident that he wasn't.

Miku looked down at a noise. It sounded like a voice. She saw an earpiece and picked it up. It was a police officers but it seemed to have changed stations. "H-Hello?" she said into the Comm.

"Hey what's up? Who are you?" Perry asked the mysterious new voice. It could either be some random person grabbing an ally's comm or someone who's actually an ally.

Amelia paced around the room thinking about what they should do. "I don't know. Should we hide here for awhile or go out and face them. We can't stay in here forever."

"We might as well go out now." Liona stated and Tanya agreed. (@Pyosimros is your character in a room with a computer?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back