• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor shook his head as he leaned against the bars outside the cell, "No, we break out and it could makes things worse. We need to use the proper channels, they don't have anything to hold us on anyways." He looked back towards the med wing worried about Ivory. Right about then a guy looking oddly out of place alone entered the area and Connor raised a suspicious brow his direction.

"Y'know..." Jordan spoke without looking in their direction, he wore a hood that came over his eyes, but his lower face was still exposed. "I hadn't counted on you getting captured after I left."

"I don't see why I should sign it" he said to the others. "I'm no hero and I don't see why I should to make A bunch of losers feel safe"

Perry ignored their complaints and he pointed at Robo-Alfred for a few seconds saying, "I'll program him to think otherwise later." He took a seat and said, "I've been thinking lately, and the whole secret identity thing isn't such a big deal. The Fantastic Four and the Starks have been going public since the beginning. It's never really been a serious concern."

"Unnecessary...but I appreciate the effort...now what to do, what to do..." he walked over to the keys and picked them up "While I prefer destroying things, it'll go over better if it looks like you were released...have they charged you with anything?"

"Well then, as far as anyone can say, they let you out." he started opening the door to her cell then looked at Connor "Why is he staring at me like that."

"I don't even know why you're saying that Perry," Cassandra crossed her arms. "It should be a right to go public. Not a need."

Marko nods "Exactly. Why do people need to know who I am? I've been saving people as White Bolt, and they will know me by White Bolt, not by Marko Boltaggon. And being separated now is the worst time. Thanos is coming for Christ's sake! Doesn't that scare you?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

It was oddly amusing to see Miku stumble over her words when this mystery guy showed up. "Just wondering how you got by all the cops outside mainly. And what your doing here but I..." He glanced between the two of them. "...figured that part out already."

"Oh. The cops...they're...taken care of" he said continuing to unlock the cell doors. Hell he was already committing multiple crimes today, might as well let everyone free.

Alex was somewhere in the tower. After hearing what sounded like a riot, he went to the window. He saw the others being tazed and taken away. Alex frowned and his fist clenched. " So, they think saving a city isn't good?!" Alex almost yelled smashing his fist into the wall, making a hole. "... I got to find the armory here..." Alex said, starting to storm the tower, looking for some weapons. He finds an old shotgun, along with some shells. He took some black dust and put it around his eyes, then went to the balcony. He took in a few breaths, after deciding to jump, falling on car. He dusts himself, then looked at a pearson who looked like he owned the car. "What ?!" Alex yelled, clocking the shotgun. The guy fled, and Alex grinned. The other side of him, looked like it took control once again.

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

"Guys, don't make this such a big deal. Nothing's going to happen if we go public," Perry said calmly. He can't believe he was even joining the anti-secret identity club. "I'll fund all of the protection plans for you and your loved ones if it makes you feel better."

Connor pushed by Jordan and saw the officers unconcious and facepalmed and let his hand slowly run down his face. Literally the one thing he was trying to prevent happened...by some stranger nonetheless. "I'm sure they'll blame the Avengers for this too." He huffed out a sigh. Technically he could still stay and wait for them to wake up but he might never get out if they tried to pin this on him. "This is just great."

Amelia was informed about the registration act by the Boss. She looked at the other girls. "We must stay hidden from the public. No one can know who we really are and what we have done before the Boss found us." She looked sadly at the other girls. Allison's face lit up in fear. "Tanya..."

Tanya saw Jack and the others leave. "Can I leave?" She asked. @Pyosimros

Phoenix then goes onto a laptop that is intact and functional, and decided to look at the news. "Oh no...... Not this again......" Phoenix said as he puts his hands on his face, and cries softly. "Why do they hate ussssss ssssso much?! what have we done to deserve this!!?" he shouted as redd walked over, and sat next to phoenix, patting his back. @anyone

Jordan's hand shot up to stop the orange glow that was coming from under his hood, more specifically his left eye "...yes...of course?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back