• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor smiled at Bob, atleast he hadn't attracted the attention of Officer Kurt. Connor jacked his thumb up pointing over his shoulder at Ivory, "We need to get my friend here some medical attention. He's not doing so well, I know I asked you to put me in here but I don't suppose I could get you to let us out...momentarily?"

Men around her started loading their guns and they started surrounding her. "Weapons down, everyone," Cassandra growled. "I think not. I thought supervillains were people who did not obey the law. Please don't do what Captain America did," Maria said calmly in her wheelchair. "This is bullshit Maria! Damn you!" Cassandra said and tendrils exploded around her, disarming some of the guards. "FIRE!!!" Bullets started racing past her. They were incendiary. Great. He quickly grabbed one of the soldiers and used him as a human shield as she back up to the glass.

"So, what do you think of this new Bill that got passed?" Natalie asked and oblivious Perry. "What?" Perry asked her. What Bill got passed? "Oh, you're unaware. The Bill is the superhero registration act. I don't think you heard of it before," Natalie said politely. This news impacted him more that she thought. "I...What..?" Perry was surprised that it got past. His father always told him of stories in the Civil War.

Crono said:
Connor smiled at Bob, atleast he hadn't attracted the attention of Officer Kurt. Connor jacked his thumb up pointing over his shoulder at Ivory, "We need to get my friend here some medical attention. He's not doing so well, I know I asked you to put me in here but I don't suppose I could get you to let us out...momentarily?"
Bob stiffened, "I could bud but after everything I've done today, I could lose my job..."

Cassandra smashed the window with her fist and he divebombed into New York. "Idiot..." Maria muttered and she looked at the rest of her troops.

"I..." Perry was at a lost for words. He didn't know what to say. And he definitely needed to call for a meeting in Parker Industries. "I believe that the act was not needed. We need heroes, and we can't just jail people who spend every day of their lives for the people of New York," Perry finally answered. He needed to find a way out of this. "Well the public obviously has a different answer, ever since Spider-Man-" Perry cut her off. "Spider-Man was brainwashed. And I have evidence. Joseph Smythe was the man who swapped."

Joseph was out of his cell to attend a quick interview inside the prison. "Yes?" he asked the interviewer. "We took note in you allying against Spider-Man, and I have to say. What do you feel about the Bill that's past against your new allies," Joseph took a deep breath. "Well, first off I must admit I switched bodies with Spider-Man. And secondly, what I was doing with Spider-Man was to stop things like this. My plan was to erase all metahuman powers from every man, making everyone normal. No superheroes or supervillains going around streets fighting eachother, just normal people."

LokiofSP said:
Bob stiffened, "I could bud but after everything I've done today, I could lose my job..."
Connor sighed, of course he didn't want the guy to lose his job. He rubbed harshly at his face with his right hand. Sure Ivory's well being was more important than his job but still. Miku spoke and Connor looked at her, "I'm working on it." He whispered, taking a step backwards further into the cell and pacing for a moment.

"Alright, alright." He said coming back to the edge and putting his hands back on the bars. "You guys have procedure for injured prisoners right? We just need to get him help, I'll come right back once he's taken care of. Maybe I could talk to someone who has the authority to let us out?" He was grasping at straws and he knew it.

He shook his hand. "L-leader? Of the avengers? I would be honored... Only until someone better joins our cause though!" He gave the camera a cheeky smile and a thumbs up.

John needed to sit down, and relax in a park in New York. Needed to clear his head about this news. It happened so fast, too fast. Was it mind control? The Bill didn't even go through the voting process yet. "Hey," John looked up. Tough looking people, they were probably looking for a fight. "You dare show your face around here? After what you did?" John wasn't sure what he did, all the things he did was heroic and for the people. He didn't do anything bad for a year. "What do you mean?" John stood up. "You dare show your face in the public with what you and the New Avengers did?" he knew what was happening. He saw the tape of Human Torch getting beat up when he took a bottle to the head. "Look pal, I have allied with them a few times but I'm no part of them. I don't chop people in half," He raised his hand and caught a severe blow to the head that would've happened. "I incinerate them," John let his left hand go ablaze to intimidate them and it worked and they ran.

"I... I gotta go. I have to work! So much projects that I have to do! I'm so sorry!" Perry said and he ran. Ran away, that's all he wanted to do now. Run. When he reached Parker Industries he was greeted by robo-Alfred. "Hello sir, do you want me to prepare the conference room?" he asked. "Yes, please I'll call the rest of the group," Perry said and he turned on his comm. Most people were jailed, but everyone else could come. "Any Avengers that are able to come, meet me at Parker Industries. We need to talk."

@InsaneKiller19 @Crono @The Unamed Character @Pretty much anyone

Crono said:
Connor sighed, of course he didn't want the guy to lose his job. He rubbed harshly at his face with his right hand. Sure Ivory's well being was more important than his job but still. Miku spoke and Connor looked at her, "I'm working on it." He whispered, taking a step backwards further into the cell and pacing for a moment.
"Alright, alright." He said coming back to the edge and putting his hands back on the bars. "You guys have procedure for injured prisoners right? We just need to get him help, I'll come right back once he's taken care of. Maybe I could talk to someone who has the authority to let us out?" He was grasping at straws and he knew it.
Bob sighed, "Alright fine, just hurry back..."

Ivory groaned in pain...

No one's here yet, oh well I'll just let them ring the doorbell later, Perry said and he headed over to the elevator. He pressed a button and he descended.

(What I was thinking)

Reaper said:
He shook his hand. "L-leader? Of the avengers? I would be honored... Only until someone better joins our cause though!" He gave the camera a cheeky smile and a thumbs up.
DonToni shook his head, "No no no, don't you understand lad? The idea is that because you are so eager to register you must lead! Become the face of the registration!"

Perry stood up, labcoat on now and he got the attention of all his scientists. Smart men and women, they can practically create anything with the funding. "Alright everyone! We're faced with a potential Civil War and that guy is the face of registration," he pointed a nearby TV screen with Dimitri on it. He knew he needed some hardcore gear and he will spend no expense on a suit that can stop him. Man I feel so much like Batman right now, Perry smiled to himself. "We all are aware of his speed. Which is why, we're taking the speed of my new suit out of the question!" Perry said lifting a finger in the air. There were some unsure murmurs. "What we're going to focus on is not speed, but tech."

"Hey, Bob." Connor said with a calm smile watching the man unlock the cell. "Your doing the right thing." He might have even patted the guy on the shoulder if it weren't for the fact that he was moving towards Ivory. "We're getting you out, Can you stand?" he asked him as he crouched down, reaching out at Ivory. Connor doubted he could carry the boy in the state he was in himself from the fighting today but that wasn't going to stop him from doing it if he had to.

As soon as the cell was unlocked Maniac headed-straight for his weapons equipping everything. Once he was set he turned to Connor and Ivory "I'm gonna head over to Perry's he left us a message" he muttered to them.

Crono said:
"Hey, Bob." Connor said with a calm smile watching the man unlock the cell. "Your doing the right thing." He might have even patted the guy on the shoulder if it weren't for the fact that he was moving towards Ivory. "We're getting you out, Can you stand?" he asked him as he crouched down, reaching out at Ivory. Connor doubted he could carry the boy in the state he was in himself from the fighting today but that wasn't going to stop him from doing it if he had to.
Bob bit his lip, "Ah screw it!" He ran up to Ivory and lifted him, "Follow me to the med wing..." As they walked many sideways states and whispers were directed at Bob...

"Really? Well... I'll do my best with what I can, mister president. I'll get to work right away." He said, zipping to Parker industries with the rest of them, whistling a presidential tune.

National said:
Marko sees her being pulled back and flies as fast as he can, grabbing her, and getting her out of the way of the chopper. Kelai flings himself from Marko's grasp onto the chopper, ripping off a piece of the roof and knocking out the driver and that other people inside. He pilots the chopper onto a building, luckily landing it without any trouble. Marko lands on a building with Victoria in his arms "You okay?"
Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
Catches her breath, nodding while Vision lands when kelai lands the chopper. Victoria looks at Marko and nods, "Yeah......man you won't believe how glad I am to see any of you guys.." chuckles, soon picking up her commlink "Hey Perry, this is Victoria..I'm here with Marko, my dad, and Kelai. We just got a run in with the police, and we'll head over..." She soon turns it off. @Pyosimros and @National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back