• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Finn shrugged. "There's only my dad and he's public anyways I think." He looked around. "Well I guess I have nothing to do at the moment other than plot ways to bust our pals out of jail. Need any help with anything?"

"Yeah but the whole world knows we we're arrested. I'm sure it was on just about every television." Connor groaned. "What about Ivory?" He asked before making his way through the maze of unconscious bodies heading towards the medical wing.

Marko gets up, enraged "After I make mega Vision. I'll create the weapon that will stop Thanos, and then I'll come back. This better not go wrong Perry" Marko goes to exit the building, furious

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

(That if they give away their identities he'll fund all protection to their loved ones and themselves)

Perry sighed. This is going worse then he thought. "Anyone else leaving?"

Tanya walked up to him. "I don't have any loved ones to protect so no. You are not going to get me or my friends identities. How do you feel about that?" She spat at him. @Pyosimros

Perry sat there in shock. He was pissed but he knew he deserved it. "Ma'am, you should leave," one of the security gaurds said.

Alex got to the police station, armed with the shotgun. He cleared his voice, after knocking the front door down, looking inside, shooting the shotgun in the air. "Who's gonna defend you now ?!" Alex yelled as loud as he could, grabbing an officer and put him down, with the shotgun barrel in his mouth. Alex still grinned, but the other side of him started to fight back, freezing in place. The police officer started to plead with him.

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

Tanya grabbed her suit and put it on. She realized that she had gotten a message from Amelia. 'Go to the building where we first hid from the Avengers.' Tanya turned to Perry. "See ya asshole." @Pyosimros

(Well Shit, fuck. Then, I have to find a way to get him out of this Shit. Or better, just burn it down. Crazy at it's finest.)

Ivory walked out of the medical wing, the nurses had calmed him down and the voices were back where they belonged. They told him to head back to his cell and he had seen a crazy guy sticking the barrel of his gun in an unconscious cop's mouth. Another cop was cowering behind an overturned desk, Ivory stepped out and said to the man, "Hey, these guys haven't had the best of days, maybe lay off?"

Bob cowred behind the desk from the maniac

While Perry and the others were talking Maniac had decided to watch what the scientistz were doing out of pure boredom. "What's this red button do" he asked pointing at the button that said "Do Not Push" under it in small letters it had "That means you Jack"

While Perry and the others were talking Maniac had decided to watch what the scientistz were doing out of pure boredom. "What's this red button do" he asked pointing at the button that said "Do Not Push" under it in small letters it had "That means you Jack"

Miku looks back waiting for connor While staying near Jordan

AnnoDomini said:
(Well Shit, fuck. Then, I have to find a way to get him out of this Shit. Or better, just burn it down. Crazy at it's finest.)
((Miku can help with that Lol))

He looks at the guy who just talked. "I am gonna show then a world without heroes. A world of terror, fright..." He looked at the others weeping, a part of his smirk dissapearing. "What do you even care ? You saw what they did. What if we did that ? Rally against them ? Against this... Registration ?" Alex said, his arm shaking in furry, looking at Ivory. "Tell me !" He yelled, a yell that echoed the station.

@LokiofSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back