• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
(There were ships?)
"Who's 'me'?" Perry asked the new personality talk. This could just be an AI subroutine or someone manually taking over the robot from somewhere else. He kept looked at the robot and the eyes flash red, Perry silently yipped. Because it could've meant something bad, but it wasn't. "I like justice and all, I just won't go through the whole 'I will go to any length' thing," Perry explained.

(Oh you meant skip xD yah... Should we finish up our convos first?)
"That was old man stark talking. I am H4D35, or hades." Hades said as he sat on the ground. "I do not mean any harm, I just wanted to be friendly, despite my horrifying voice. And do not worry about the other two, one of them will take control soon enough to further this conversation." He said as his eyes turn blue once again.

Alex spoke up, saying the thing that was on their minds. "Go where?" After this, Alex looked around. "The Stark Tower ? Because, I have no where to go."

Trimis de pe al meu HTC Desire 510 folosind Tapatalk

Pyosimros said:
"Who's this now?" Perry asked.
"I am redd rath, and I am in my own body." Redd said in his booming voice with pride. "Sorry for the confusion, with three personalities, it is hard to keep control." He said as he stretched out.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Nice place. I'm guessing you don't like the new Bill either?" Cassandra asked Miku.

"Why don't you just get rid of them?" Perry asked him. It seemed like the easiest way to remove the pain.

"It would mess up my whole system, and also, we have learned to get along, and work together." He added. "Yessss.... I have seen it mysssself." Phoenix said as he got out a flask of blood smelling of bacon. @Pyosimros

Reaper said:
Dimitri handed Finn a folder and a pen, smiling. "I'm glad to see you here, green machine. And yea, I don't trust him either. We could, however, use his resources and his knowledge of how to use the media."
Finn hesitantly took the folder and pen and sat down at a table nearby. He flipped through the pages of the folder quickly, scanning through the paperwork. He winced at some of the stuff about training but otherwise he went back to the start and filled in the form. When he was done he handed it back over to Dimitri, finishing the process. "Here you go, Quicksilver." He shook his head. "I hope the first thing the government does is think of better a better code name for a certain someone." He joked, not that code names meant anything anymore. He shuddered internally at the fact that they would probably refer to Smasher as Finn from now on, but he had signed the papers.

Jordan looked dead at a hidden camera, he wasn't sure who it was transmitting back to but he looked away from it all the same. He didn't care who saw it, quite frankly he welcomed the challenge. If anyone felt strong enough to take him on for not registering, he welcomed the challenge

"Well, come on. Let's be heroes," Perry smiled and he put on his newest suit. He walked out and started swinging around New York. If the citizens were going to trust it's heroes he needed to go beat up some criminals.

"Seriously? That's what you call yourself? Smoked Pyro?" Cassandra looked at her in disbelief.

(Um... sorry to rush you guys, but on the OOC we said we still wanted to do the meeting/time skip today, so can we pleas wrap up convos?)

"Whatever, we have planning to do," Cassandra said to Miku. If they were ever going to succeed, they need troops, gear, and just beating the enemy.

(I'm ready for the timeskip, I'll wait for everyone else)

(Alright lets set the zcene)

Ivory stepped into the top floor of Stark Tower, his costume repaired, his comm fixed, he looked alright. He had gone home and after checking in with his parents, he found out what the registration waw about, he had spent days disscusing the pros and cons with his parents, 6 days in fact before a notice was sent to his house. All Avengers were to meet at Stark Tower to sign the bill. He had heard whisperings of a rebellion and he was tempted togo there, but he could see why he should sign with the goverment. He sat down and held his hands in his head, 5 cops were in the room with him, oneof them was the one cowering bbehind a desk at the police station. He looked up and saw people already there, "Hey guys..."

((lets see))

Miku stands outside the blown up house. the one where Mikoru was blown up... and miku was born... she was here to meet the rebelion of the bill

Jordan stood in the back of the room of Stark Tower, leaning against the wall. He had been accosted by a group of..."cautious" policemen who had given him the notice. He had found it hilarious, seeing as he had only tried to join the Avengers once

Users who are viewing this thread

Back