• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Miku looks at Cassandra "no.. not friends... and wait till you find out who her..." she was inturrupted by loud clasp of thunder outside. "You know... you will find out soon...."

Miku walks down the hall towards the exit, her elemental fades away.

"Jaon, what are you hiding from us?" this is the reason why Cassandra likes either working alone or with someone through the mic; because one person always has to hide a dark or at least a normal secret from everyone else.

(Back, got pulled away. :v)

Connor stood watching Miku leave and raised an eyebrow at Jaon and Cassandra. "I'm not sure what that was entirely." He'd been prepared to fight, she looked like she wanted to fight, then it was kind of like she was warning them...but cryptically.

"Was that another of Justice's people?"

"I can't believe..." she says starting to get angry with her self. She smashes her hammer down on the table breaking her part of it "I'm an idiot..." she says

"It's likely, either that, or she's solo," she sighed. "Jaon, what do you mean by 'oh no'? Please, just tell us what's going on." Cassandra didn't want to threaten her, but she was on the verge of doing it. If that woman was partnered with Justice then Jaon must be doing something with the enemy. Perhaps she's even a mole in the Avengers.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Justice... he made me love him... he's gonna..." She says "He's gonna do something to my dad...."

((Brb))

[/QUOTE]
Ivory shook his head, "Um... I understand that this is bad for you Joan but, are we all going to just let the person with fire powers walk freely out the door? Especially after they threatened us?"

(Can Justice beat us up or we beat up Justice cause I want spider invasion to happen so I can get Perry's body back T.T)

"She didn't threaten us Ivory, she just warned us. And last time I checked, fire can wipe both of us out immediately," Cassandra said over to him. "And what was with the blood drinking earlier?"

Kelai's laugh echoes through the Stark Tower, suddenly, Kelai lands down next to Miku "Did I miss the grand festival?" Kelai laughs cruelly, cracking his knuckles, ready for the fight

Richie starts to sneakily scurry off unto the building, searching for the infinity stone. Marko goes off to the other direction with Victoria and they search for the infinity stone there. They approach two guards who don't see them yet, and Marko carefully sneaks up and breaks both their necks "Let's go" he whispers

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Connor looked at Jaon. "He what?" His first thought was, No, they weren't going to lose anyone else. Especially another original Avenger, followed by wondering if Justice could even hurt Thor. And then it hit him, something Jack said earlier in the conversation.

"he's strong enough to order Thor"

Did he know!?
Connor turned to look where Jack had been sitting, but had since got up and left. "Jack!!" He yelled out, moving out of the room after Jack.

Pyosimros said:
(Can Justice beat us up or we beat up Justice cause I want spider invasion to happen so I can get Perry's body back T.T)
"She didn't threaten us Ivory, she just warned us. And last time I checked, fire can wipe both of us out immediately," Cassandra said over to him. "And what was with the blood drinking earlier?"
Ivory glared at her, "We're heroes! It doesn't matter if she can wipe us out, we have to try! And besides, what person busts down the door and summons a fire pet when they want to warn people!? The pet wasn't even cute!" He then shook his head at her, "And don't you dare start with the blood drinking, blood is a great source of iron and it tastes amazing..."

"Hey, can we not kill? Ruins my rep and I just don't like doing it," Perry scolds Marko. There were so many ways that it could've gone instead of snapping their necks.

"There's a difference between being a hero and going suicidal, I choose the first option, how about you?" Cassandra crossed her arms.

Marko looks at Perry and rips off the guards masks, and showing was a robot face "Robots designed to be exactly like humans, and also with human weaknesses. We didn't do any real killing" Marko and Perry and Victoria sneak through the hall, and at the end of the hall, the capsule holding the stone was there "There it is" Marko murmurs

"Wait, this feels really cliche. You sure the stone isn't booby trapped with a giant rolling stone to squish us all?" Perry looked at it.

Pyosimros said:
"Hey, can we not kill? Ruins my rep and I just don't like doing it," Perry scolds Marko. There were so many ways that it could've gone instead of snapping their necks.

"There's a difference between being a hero and going suicidal, I choose the first option, how about you?" Cassandra crossed her arms.
Ivory shakes his head, "If being suicidal means protecting more people, then that's what I'll be!"

The Regal Rper]Maniac had been slowly sipping water till he heard his name. "Yup?" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
@Crono[/URL]
Connor stops in his tracks, almost expecting to find Jack gone instead of standing there. "You said Justice could control Thor. Now Jaon thinks he's about to do something to her dad, my guess is do exactly what you said. Control him, so either that is one heck of a coincidence or there's something your not telling us." Crossing his arms over his chest, as best he can with the cast, he eyes Jack suspiciously.

Marko nods "You're probably right. Maybe we should test it out" He pulls out a rock and rolls it Down the hall. Nothing. Marko frowns "Probably traps that are super high quality then" Richie climbs up a large cell and sees Marko. He waves over at Marko and Marko sees him, then Marko has a wonderful idea "Perry please tell me you can still do your web slinging still?"

Pyosimros said:
"We won't be protecting people if we'll die at the first second of encounter!" she shot back.
Ivory stood up, dusted off his trench coat, and put on his spider mask, "That dependes Cassandra, if I die fighting a villan, but I take him out before I go, then more people live longer." He began to take steps to the door, "But if I run so I can finish the job later, more people get hurt while I recover, and I'd personally take the former any day of the week."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back