• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Jaon looks around. "What is this meeting for..." she asks

Miku waltzs into Stark tower. As she aproaches the meeting room, she leaves cindering bodies in her wake. "Weaklings..." she mummers about the gaurds as she neard the room

"I think we haven't been formally introduced Connor, my name is Cassandra Thompson, nice to meet you," she said looking over at him. She wondered if he was as much as a patriot as both their parents.

"Cover the entrance, there's a possible intruder," Cassandra said silently and she whipped out her multigun and symbiote. Whoever this person was, it wouldn't be very likely that he or she could defeat everyone in the room.

(Btw it's funny how we imagine Stark Tower's security's weak but in comics, ringing the doorbell gets you shot at in very angle with plasma turrets xD )

"It's about how we should deal with Justice. Not that it's easy..." Connor turns his attention to Cassandra, giving her a nod. "Nice to meet you Cassandra. I'm Connor Rogers." He guessed she already knew that, most did nowadays but it was still polite. "Are you a uh.. Avenger too?" He wasn't actually sure how many Avengers there we're now since he'd been gone. He'd atleast met Marko who was new.

Jaons voice and the smoke called Connors attention across the room and he almost stomped his foot like a fussy baby. Not again.

(We can just assume it's due to Cassie's neglect the last two months or something. xD )

image.jpg1_zpsvpkzkbsi.jpg

The Regal Rper](Puts on Sunglasses "I'm back") [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15822-the-unamed-character/ said:
@The Unamed Character[/URL]
((I said "I May..." but maybe I will... after this confrontation that @Pyosimros needs to reply to))

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Lol ikr))
The door burns down and miku walks through the smoke smiling "I love the smell of ashes in the morning..." she says

[/QUOTE]

Justice had left the hotel and was now walking down the street where Joan told him to wait for Thor. "I can't tell if I'm nervous about meeting her dad or nervous on whether I'll be able to control him or not" he muttered to himself

"You'll be fine besides I'll take control when you are about to use that" Axel said

"Thanks" he mumbled

"And I love taking people like you into prison, so why don't you stop with that magic and put your hands in the air?" Cassandra said and she pointed the multigun at her. She knew the gun probably wouldn't do anything but it was worth a shot.

Miku looks at Cassandra "Magic?" She laughs "I think of it as... a gift... a talent even.... I'm not as more magic as stripes and stars over there..." she says as she summons a fire element

((They were having a meeting to take down Justice but miku crashed it))

Fire, this fight was going to be hard. It was a same the symbiote's weakness is a common thing that most people can do. "Whatever you call it, it doesn't matter. Why did you break in here?"

"Of what? Justice? Thanos? Spider invasion? We know the danger that's ahead of us, we don't need help from you," she glared at her. She seemed very familiar though she can't remember where she was last seen.

"If I don't, these people will," she shot back, gesturing to the room full of people. She was usually prepared for everything, and if she wasn't, she gets prepared.

"No, the only ladies I know is Jaon, Cassie, the robot people, and someone who I think is a lady that I met a while back," she said and she turned around. Jack was just leaving and she sighed.

"You know her Jaon?" Cassandra looked at her. Everyone seemed to have friendships with the enemies these days. Marko with Kelai, and now Jaon with Mikoru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back