• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Ivory blinked at Phoneix's joke, he didnt know what a blood bank was, but he let out a fake laugh and played it off, "Ha ha... Yeah.... Totally..." To get away from the akward situation Ivory fell off the edge of the building and used a web to go down slowly, he paused when he saw Jack talking in a room to people he couldn't make out. He was going to ignore this but then heard the name Justice, "That guy from those fake memories..." He whispered. He pressed his ear to the glass and began to listen in...

"I apologize but what do you expect" he asked catching his breath. "If the Avengers undergo the same trial so will he did you think I'd spare him because he is your friend?" he asked slightly exasperated.

Noticing Ivory without turning Maniac motions for him to come in @LokiofSP

(LOL. Jack's not even the least bit concerned Connor's being controlled or anything? Dunno if any names or numbers we're in place so I'll make up my own. And she didn't attack Connor.)

"Staybridge Suites? Room 519...A team of girls in armor." He stared at the ground as if trying to focus on what he'd seen and heard. "Guess he's controlling them...and they're afraid he's going to kill them." Connor sighed, if Justice could control people then he could just build an army right? Some welcome home party...

"We know where Justice is." He said looking up at Jack, he knew the most about Justice and he honestly wanted his thoughts.

(Alright xD ) As Victoria gets inside, Richie turns on the ship. "Get ready" as his little foot slams into the gas, and they bolt up into the air at high speeds, speeding towards their destination: A worm hole opens up, and they fire into it, and they pop out in a different solar system. They slowly reach a large Grey planet, the size of 3 earths combined. As they land down on the planet, they land in a large city, where it is night time for them, and all the lights of the buildings dazzeld into the sky. Marko, Richie, and Victoria exit the ship as they look at the city "Wow. Like a spacey New York" Marko says, whistling at the great sight

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

(I just keep laughing at the fact that Kelai doesn't say anything about the 4 unconscious girls in skin tight suits lol)

(Oh she didn't? Oops my bad. You're just so famous she knows who you are. Don't question it. Lol)

Kelai sighs, clenching his fists "You're right, they all deserve the same trial, and no one should get a break. I wontnhave to worry about Marko, I'm sure he could easily pass your trial. I apologize for the attack" Kelai sighs, then he notices the four unconscious girls in skin tight body suits "I knew you were good with the ladies Antony, but this might have gone a little too far"

Aedan clutched his head in disbelief, this was too much. The original avengers clearly had it easy with Ultron, and Loki. But this? This was something else entirely. "So let me get this straight, we're dealing with someone who can take our minds with a snap of his fingers?" Aedan asked exasperated. Fed up of being a hero, it sucked. He'd much rather be relaxing in Hawaii with some cool looking shades and a private . Instead, he was always in danger of being incinerated, controlled, destroyed, murdered, broken, eviscerated, or humiliated. It begged the question of how on earth heroes were idols. "I thought it couldn't get any worse with you... Guess I was wrong."

@The Regal Rper @Crono

(Wait i didn't know about the skin tight thing looks Jack will have to cut this short xD . I'm not joking)

"You done with whatever that was" he asked looking up at Connor.

"Shut up" he stated looking away both annoyed and embarrassed.

Seeker exits out and looks around, her eyes sparkle a bit "My father would never believe me if I told him..." she mumbles, before looking over at the gang ready to get to work (Okay)

Looking at Aedan he said "He can control your minds not mine" he stated "and yeah you are screwed but luckily for you all all the originals aren't here" he stated.

@Archangel Galdrael @Crono

(Again I don't know why but it is so funny how clueless that Tanya is doing it. It's 12:11 am and I haven't had a lot of sleep...)

(I'm assuming by originals he meant Avengers.)

Connor gave his head a small shake. "I think so? I think those girls are asking for help. It's hard...to tell." He was starting to realize why Aedan got so frustrated with Jack, or atleast somewhat.

Jack's next words about the original Avengers irked Connor, and withheld the urge to act on it. "There's a reason for that." He said giving Jack a glare. his fists clenching.

Marko nods, and they walks down the street to a much more ghetto part of the city. As they walk down, there are tons of strip mall like buildings in the street. They approach a small building, and a sign that says "Under construction" Richie goes up to the door and puts a little device on the door. Suddenly, the door swings wide open and Richie smiles "Easy peezy lemon squeezy" He hops in as there is a hole in the wall. They climb through it into a large area, where tons of Cages and cells are scattered everywhere, covering the floor "This is it" Marko whispers deathly quiet. He hated this place. He was once a prisoner here. He started to have memories of what The Collector would do to him, how he would torture him. Markos mask hides his grim appearance, but his body still looked stressed

Kelai laughs "Don't be shy Justice. Four at one time "Kelai laughs again, and his face turns serious "I saw Jack. I was thinking of trading fists with him, but that bastard doesn't die"

Seeker follows after them quietly, noticing his stress. She places a hand on his shoulder, hoping to reassure him. Before looking around in amazed and then getting serious, "Lets find the stone...." she said seriously. Seeker just wanted it to be quick, who knows what will happen? And she wasn't the one who would want to find out

Last edited by a moderator:
Noticing the irritation in Connor's voice he says "Ah yes there is a reason for that. But I don't know what that reason is" he said "so please explain to me"

Justice's expression changed hearing Jack's name. "Yeah he doesn't" he said getting quiet.

(I get the feeling I shouldn't have asked that)

Last edited by a moderator:
Connor was getting frustrated now as he clenched his teeth. Was this guy seriously taunting him right now? "You know damn well why Tony and Pietro aren't here, your the one who told me about them yourself." And the reason? The reason was that so many wrong decisions we're made that night.

"I thought you were referring to the other Avengers. But yeah thst is understandable after all we all make mistakes it's not like I meant it in any offensive way" he stated in all honesty. "Now back to Antony" he said dismissing Connor's frustration "The other power he has is Teleportation and well a Telekinetic type of power" he said.

It was true, why was Connor so quick to assume he'd meant Pietro and Tony? So quick to snap? He rubbed at his eyes as he calmed, "No I'm sorry. I assumed...and it's been a long day." Most of the other original Avengers we're unavailable. Banner had given up the life, as had Connor's father though more forcibly with the serum wearing off. Thor tended to stay in Asgard nowadays and it'd been a long time since he'd heard anything about the others.

"Define telekinetic type of power." Connor said still rubbing his eyes, he said it plainly though he was tired of Jack being so vague.

"Even I'm not sure what he can do with that" he said. "That was the last thing they put in him before he killed everyone and escaped" he said shrugging. "All I can tell you is that power came from Jean Grey" he said.

Harry shrugged. "In case you haven't heard, I'm on your side, now. Of course I expect everyone to be skeptical, but it's what I deserve to atone for what I've done. You got any questions, send me an email or something. I'm sure you could find that out." He said with a grin before exiting the room. He went outside and flew to the penthouse where the rest used to be. He saw Dimitri. "Where the hell is everyone?" Dimitri shrugged.

Great, Jean Grey powers. Most everyone knew who she was and what had happened to her.

Connor sighed, it was beginning to get hard for him to stay focused at this point, especially with the nagging thoughts of Cassie in the back of his mind. Why was no one looking for her? Was Justice controlling her? "Alright." He said calmly looking at Jack, "What about someone who's already under his control, any way to snap them out of it? Anything like that ever happen?"

"I'm pretty sure you can answer that yourself" he said. "There's no actual way I know of to snap someone out of it. At least when Justice is in control he's strong enough to order Thor now but he'd have trouble maintaining complete control, till Axel takes over" he stated "then we need to worry about the number of times he can use his Telekinetic power" he thought to himself

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]"I'm pretty sure you can answer that yourself" he said. "There's no actual way I know of to snap someone out of it. At least when Justice is in control he's strong enough to order Thor now but he'd have trouble maintaining complete control, till Axel takes over" he stated "then we need to worry about the number of times he can use his Telekinetic power" he thought to himself

[/QUOTE]
Ivory crawls through the window and takes off the gag store spider mask, using a thread of the symbiotes tendril to hang from the ceiling he looks at Jack, "Um hey Jack, it's just, about the whole mind control thingy... Yeah it doesn't work on me." He rubbed the back of his head, "I figured it might be useful to know if you wanted an idea on how to stop Justice, I know what he can do, and I know not just anyone should take him on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back