• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Connor looked up at Ivory hanging from the ceiling. "Well look who's still around." He raised up his hand giving the boy a partial wave, he couldn't tell if Ivory had forgotten who he was or was just oblivious to the fact that Connor was there as well.

@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory swallows the lump in his throat and jumps down from the ceiling, "Yeah there's just one big problem..." He looks to be in pain just thinking about it and sat down to get his balance, "In order for this to work I have to separate the animals and let all the voices have free range." He looked up with an odd mix of fear and determination in his eyes, "I had to deal with so many voices at once only twice before, the first time I nearly hung myself by webbing, the second I got a bloody nose and passed out for two days." He turned to give Conner a tight hug, "I know it's something I have to do its just... The thought of hearing so many voices all at once, it can drive a guy insane, and the practice can kill him..."

Connor would be lying if he said the tight hug didn't hurt, sharp pain from his sides but Connor dealt with it. "Nice to see you too Ivory." And he was talking about the voices in his head. "Something like that happen that day you uh... tried to eat me?" Connor grinned at him, not bothered by the incident but knowing Ivory had been, back then.

He turned his attention back to Jack and ruffled at Ivory's hair, "Let's talk weaknesses then. Does he have any we can take advantage of?"

O

The Regal Rper]Maniac laughed at Ivory's last comment. "I agree" he said straightening himself up. "It can drive someone insane and nearly to death" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL]
Ivory blinked at Jack, maybe he understood, maybe the reason he acted like such an idiot was because he had actually understood the hell he had gone through. He looked at Jack, a newfound respect for him gained.

Crono said:
Connor would be lying if he said the tight hug didn't hurt, sharp pain from his sides but Connor dealt with it. "Nice to see you too Ivory." And he was talking about the voices in his head. "Something like that happen that day you uh... tried to eat me?" Connor grinned at him, not bothered by the incident but knowing Ivory had been, back then.
He turned his attention back to Jack and ruffled at Ivory's hair, "Let's talk weaknesses then. Does he have any we can take advantage of?"
Ivory looked down and stopped hugging Conner after the losing control comment, remembering that he had left Cassie, the girl he had forced to come here back to the tower to face her friends when she clearly didn't want to, alone on the roof. "No..." He mumbled,"That's why Im doing this, so he doesn't take advantage of her." He looked back at Jack with fire in his eyes, "I second Conner's question of weakness. And if he does have weaknesses, is one of them sharp objects that can impale things?"

"Well I know the telekinetic powers he can use a couple times. His Authority power well the greater the distance it becomes a little weaker the best thing to do would be able to knock the person out or incapacitate them cuz they won't disobey his order until he gives a new one" he stated. Looking at Ivory he said humorously "he's not a vampire buddy he's still human but from what I can recall involving his telekinetic power he can increase his durability" he said

@LokiofSP @Crono

(Yeah don't mention Cassie until Sitan comes back cuz the moment Connor knows shes there he's gonna bolt. xD )

"You know I didn't mean anything by it." Connor said ruffling harder at Ivory's head, trying to pester him at this point.

Connor nodded at Jack. "Good to know but I mean is there anything mentally or emotionally we can use. I mean you knew him right? If this whole sneak up and knock him out plan doesn't work we need a backup."

The Regal Rper]"Well I know the telekinetic powers he can use a couple times. His Authority power well the greater the distance it becomes a little weaker the best thing to do would be able to knock the person out or incapacitate them cuz they won't disobey his order until he gives a new one" he stated. Looking at Ivory he said humorously "he's not a vampire buddy he's still human but from what I can recall involving his telekinetic power he can increase his durability" he said [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16829-lokiofsp/ said:
@LokiofSP[/URL] @Crono
Ivory put a hand to his chin and thought for a moment, "Hey... Just to double check, this guy have telepathy right?"

The Regal Rper]"The government" he said. "He hates the government and no not really telepathy but some kkind of telekinetic power" he said. "Emotional wise you'd have to use me" [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
Ivory nodded before remembering something,"Okay say taking out Justice is easy, but what about the other guy? You know, his body guard? Black Fist I think?"

(GN guys)

Connor sighed at Ivory's mention of Black Fist. "He'll be a problem. I fought him briefly, he's out for blood."

"So is there anything you want to add that might be of use? I'm out of questions at this point." Connor asked Jack as he stood up and grabbed a pen and paper before scribbling down the hotel name and room number. "If what I saw was right then we know where he's at. He already had me under his control once...could this be some sort of trap? Why would he send those images to me?" And as if he answered his own question he grimaced. Because your the injured one. The one without any powers. Your Captain America's kid, your supposed to have a moral compass. If anyone would go or convince others to it would be you.

(Night.)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Marko took off earlier with Victoria. All I know is that he was good friends with Black Fist at one point." He shrugs.

Connor holds up the piece of paper towards Jack, "So, you want to try out your plan to knock him out now? If it is a trap and I fall into it then no big deal right? He just takes out an injured Avenger." Even he had to admit it sounded a bit morbid, he wasn't trying to be self-sacrificing but it made sense for it to be him. He wasn't about to send someone else to have a chat and distract Justice.

(I'm out too. Later.)

"Doesn't Richie have it all ready?" Perry asked them as he walked in. There were cages scattered everywhere, it seemed like the last person who owned this space kept a lot of live things inside. "To make you guys feel better... Think of this as a scavenger hunt."

@InsaneKiller19

"He doesn't trust the government? That's wonderful," Cassandra said, recalling the last encounter with Justice. She's just been standing there remaining silent to consume all the knowledge that they know already.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Uh... No idea myself... Perry, Marko, and Victoria went together to find some infinity stones in a sketchy building... And I think pretty much everyone else is talking about how to defeat Justice in Stark tower or something like that)

((Ok well ill say jaon has just walked into the meeting))

Jaon walks into Stark Tower. Still thinking about Antony/Justice. She couldn't believe someone cared about her like that. She walks in to everyone talking.

Cassandra turned around and saw Jaon. "Oh, I haven't seen you in a while. We're just talking about how we can stop Justice and Kelai, come in!" she ended with a gesture for her to come closer to the large group of people.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Ok well ill say jaon has just walked into the meeting))
Jaon walks into Stark Tower. Still thinking about Antony/Justice. She couldn't believe someone cared about her like that. She walks in to everyone talking.

[/QUOTE]
(Oh yeah, also Joan was elected team leader)

(I started the train of Jaon votes sorry xD I thought it would be funny when Justice messes with her mind and she started hitting everyone else and theres no leader)

(I'm a horrible person...)

((U r but a smart one))

Pyosimros said:
Cassandra turned around and saw Jaon. "Oh, I haven't seen you in a while. We're just talking about how we can stop Justice and Kelai, come in!" she ended with a gesture for her to come closer to the large group of people.
"Oh yes... please excuse mt absence.. I have had... important buisness... my father will be coming soon..." she said, not telling the entire truth, but the truth dhe did say

((@LokiofSP @Pyosimros

(I really want sit to accept my new character. Should make things interesting. Plus until then my characters can't really do anything... Lol)

Connor gave a wave hello to Jaon, "Long time no see Jaon. The more support, the better." He'd be lying to say he wasn't a little relieved to hear Thor would be here, he stared at the note with the hotel and room number briefly. Was the plan a go? Was it going to just be a rescue op? He didn't know where Cassie was, he couldn't help her right now. But these girls, if they we're indeed asking for help he did know where they we're and he could try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back