• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
"I really hope that's strawberry juice Ivory," Cassandra recoiled slightly. She'd seen bloodshed, most of it spilt by her but not someone actually drinking blood. It grossed her out, but she didn't show it.
"We could... Hang out and eat our shawarma?" Perry suggested to them.
Ivory turned around and smiled brightly at Cassandra, "Hey Cassandra! It's been a couple of days hasn't it!" He shook the tin, "Nope, this is genuine blood, tastes a bit like smoked bacon, want some?"

Connor almost flinched at Jack's words, control the original Avengers? What exactly we're they dealing with here. Connor took his shield off and leaned it against the side of the couch and started rubbing at the cast on his arm with his right hand. "So the government was giving him powers? How does that work exactly? Did none of this come to light?" He frowned at his last question, of course it didn't. It was the government, they'd have just covered it up somehow or put the blame on something else like HYDRA. But surely SHIELD would have known...

There we're too many questions. "What other powers does he have? Is there a way to...I dont know..incapacitate Axel? So that we only have to deal with Justice?"

Marko looked at Seeker "We just go there, steal it, then run out. I know his base pretty well"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Maniac laughed. "You can't anticipate when Axel will take over he may take over at anytime when he wants" he paused. "But there is one thing but it's impossible and as for the powers we'll get to that. As for the one way you can tell it'd probably be if he starts talking to himself and that's only if he does. And the other way it's impossible" he said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeker nods, "Alright and oh.....so the guy decided to keep his tittle and rebuild. Huh.....thought he would have just left" She shrugs

Tanya had an idea. This whole time Justice has controlled what they have done, not what they thought. She psychically connected her mind with Connor. She sent images of the hotel, the room number, a mental image of Justice, and the conversation from Amelia about them going to be murdered. @Crono

Last edited by a moderator:
LokiofSP said:
Ivory tipped the flask back and gave a five second chug, each swallow of the blood going down his throat with a hard chug, there were very few things that the animals had influenced him into believing and liking, but raw meat and blood was defiantly on that list. He stopped and wiped his mouth, he turned back to Redd, "Sorry buddy but I'm not the best person to ask help understand people, Im still learning what it's like to interact with other people myself." He shrugged, "The only thing I can say for sure is that people and idols like parents can help the process." He turned to Cassie and smiled as he shook the tin of blood at her, "Want some?"
"Maybe I can be somewhat useful." Howard said. "I maybe old, but that does not mean I know a thing or two." He added. Phoenix nods. "Maybe you could tell ussss a few thingssssss." Phoenix said to howard. "And alsssso ivory, I know where you can get more blood from. And it is not the bank, but the butcher." Phoenix said with a chuckle. "Get it, blood bank?" @LokiofSP @sitanomoto

Connor snorted, "Stop beating around the bush. You said you'd tell us what we wanted to know but then you start getting vague. I don't care if you think impossible we still need to know."

"No... No he started to capture people and collecting fight away. He didn't even think about what had happened, he just started collecting people again" Marko stood up "Let's go get this stone. It shouldn't be too hard to sneak in." As Marko passes Victoria, he whispers in her ear "You are not dying, I am making sure you live. If it came down to you and Mega Vision, I would save you. I can't see someone I care about die"

"Alright alright" he said. "You have to make sure he doesn't get stressed or angry and if he's fighting you guys Axel will undoubtedly come out" he said with a grin. "Besides as long as you guys don't provoke him I can get close enough and maybe knock him out" he stated leaning back In his seat.

Justice turned to look at the girls and noticed the change in Tanya's behavior. Sighing he says "All of you sleep till I need you" before she can send more information to anyone else. (You can still send it they'll just be unconscious till he needs them) @Pink Gorilla

Kelai walks into the hotel room, furious, and he goes up to Justice and grabs him by the throat "What the hell were you thinking trying to take over Marko's mind! I don't care about your tests Antony, but that is not how you treat my friends. He could've wiped out the entire city"

(Alright cool) All the girls all collapsed on to the ground asleep. Tanya just barely sent the message when she fell asleep.

Seeker frowns a bit but nods, whispering to him "If you get your ass kicked or you die.......I will kick your ass so don't you dare die." She threatens pointing a finger at him, before sighing and crosses her arms "I have already grown fond to you as a friend.....I don't like seeing the ones I love and care for get hurt or is on the verge of dying. So don't you think your any different" She then uncrosses her arms "Let's go....."

(Isn't it a little weird for her to be able to do that to someone she's never met? xD )

"That sounds easy enough." Connor said sarcastically, sitting back against the couch now. The cogs in his head turning, maybe Connor could do it? He was good at keeping his cool so if he was antagonized he wouldn't take the bait. He couldn't ask anyone else to do it, though Alex might have a better shot, he had said he'd support Justice at first...no he wouldn't.

Image surged into his head and he shot forwards as he put his hand to his forehead with a gasp. "What's happening!? Justice?" He said in a moment of panic, staring down at the floor.

"Put me down" he stuttered slightly nervous by the sudden action but then he teleports behind Kelai.

"Keeee~laaaaii" Axel said in a sing song manner. "Justice didn't know how strong Mario's powers were he simply knew he had sonic based abilities" he stated in his usual maniacal manner. "So please don't grab him like that
ever again" he stated before reverting back to Justice.

Maniac simply waited fir whatever was happening to Connor to be over.

Marko grins "Fair enough. Now lets hurry off to Richie's ship. Hes waiting for us so we can ho with him and retrieve that stone. Let's go" Marko jumps out Stark Towers and starts to fly towards the setting sun. As he lands down in a barren desert area, an average sized space ship is parked on the land, and a small raccoon looking beast is pacing around it. As Marko gets closer, the raccoon looks at him "There ya are! God, what took ya so long? Do you want this stone or not?" Marko rubs his head. "Sorry buddy, I was just a tad late, nothing much. Cmon Victoria" Marko climbs into the ship and they wait for Victoria to get inside

Kelai looks over at Justice, his eyes still angry "You know that I am friends with Marko. Do not corrupt him with your voice" Kelai forgets to have his chi wall up for Justices voice, and quickly concentrates to put it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back