• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(That's a thing?)

"Well that's why we're a mini trio I guess," Perry shrugged. "Minivengers! Cause it's the three of us?"

Connor gave Alex a final smile before turning around hearing Jack. He spotted Aedan's worried look and locked eyes with him momentarily before looking at Jack, "Alright." He huffed, running his hand through his hair. "Let's hear it. What have you got on him? I don't like that he controlled me...so easily." It was a mistake not hearing him out earlier, seemed like Connor was making plenty of those lately. He moved to take a seat on the couch wearily. This guy had walked in and made fools of them, then he'd spouted his nonsense about Justice into their minds.

@Archangel Galdrael @(Anyone else in the room.)

Pyosimros said:
(That's a thing?)
"Well that's why we're a mini trio I guess," Perry shrugged. "Minivengers! Cause it's the three of us?"
(
kp-st-3-1429712530.png

I dunno, maybe, it's been left kinda ambiguous)

"Well what exactly do you want to know" he asked taking out one of the guns he retrieved at Scotland and looking it over. "I'll tell you guys whatever you need to know"

@Archangel Galdrael @Reaper @Anyone

Connor raised a suspicious brow while unconsciously tapping his foot, "I don't suppose you know how to beat him? That would be to easy. Can we prevent his mind control or persuasion..whatever it is?"

Maniac shook his head. "You can't beat his Authority" he said looking up at Connor "it'd be worse if Axel took over" he stated sighing. "There's only two loop holes you either have to be trained like Iron Fist or" he paused.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory put his suit aside and opened his mouth to speak but his stomach growled and he heard familiar voices...
"PEST... BE USEFUL FOR ONCE.... GET SOME OF THE GOOD TASTE..."

Ivory licked his lips as he heard the animals demands, he didn't always do as they asked but man, sometimes they were convincing, "Well then lets talk, just don't hog the blood, okay?"

(National right now you have the power to make it canon so tell me... Is StarKat canon?)
"This has been plaguing me for a while, but I would like to apologize for........ Almost killing you. I was not myself, and feel heavily guilty for it." Redd said with a sigh. "H4D35 has been known by me to take over when it comes to revenge, or anything else." He added with a little more shame in his voice.

"Anyways, do we just hang out and wait for Rocket's child to come over or do we have to do something," Perry asked the two.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"This has been plaguing me for a while, but I would like to apologize for........ Almost killing you. I was not myself, and feel heavily guilty for it." Redd said with a sigh. "H4D35 has been known by me to take over when it comes to revenge, or anything else." He added with a little more shame in his voice.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory turned around and smiled, "Hey, no problem, I wasn't really in my right mind either." He winced at a memory, "Next time maybe tone it down with the flamethrower though okay?" He turned back and reached for Phoenix's tin of blood...

Well he was no Iron Fist so that was off the table. Connor was following along and listening but shook his head in confusion, "Wait, who's Axel?" He furrowed Jack's pause after the or. "Or..?"

LokiofSP said:
Ivory turned around and smiled, "Hey, no problem, I wasn't really in my right mind either." He winced at a memory, "Next time maybe tone it down with the flamethrower though okay?" He turned back and reached for Phoenix's tin of blood...
Phoenix handed the flask over to ivory. "I will try to do so, if I have control." Redd said as he chuckled. "Although, I have much to learn of this world. Maybe you, phoenix and my master will guide me, as in show me what this world needs out of me." Redd said, with honesty in his voice. "He was not activated until recently, so his is in the child phase." Howard said, before redd regains control. "He is right...." Redd said. @sitanomoto @LokiofSP

"Or you have to be me" he said staring at the confused look on Connor's face. "Alright let me explain you remember earlier I mentioned how we were guinea pigs for the government right?" he asked making sure Connor understood where he was going with this.

Connor nodded, even though he'd been having a moment earlier with the news of Tony and Pietro he did in fact take in what Jack had said. "Yeah."

@sitanomoto[/URL] @LokiofSP
Ivory tipped the flask back and gave a five second chug, each swallow of the blood going down his throat with a hard chug, there were very few things that the animals had influenced him into believing and liking, but raw meat and blood was defiantly on that list. He stopped and wiped his mouth, he turned back to Redd, "Sorry buddy but I'm not the best person to ask help understand people, Im still learning what it's like to interact with other people myself." He shrugged, "The only thing I can say for sure is that people and idols like parents can help the process." He turned to Cassie and smiled as he shook the tin of blood at her, "Want some?"

Marko sighed "Too be honest, I think we might have to fetch the stones ourselves. Richie will help us of course, but this will be tough. An infiltration mission. Go in, get out with the stone, simple. Can't get easier" Marko looks at the two except "Except that it is one of the headquarters of the collector" Marko shivers when he says The Collector @InsaneKiller19 @Pyosimros

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"I really hope that's strawberry juice Ivory," Cassandra recoiled slightly. She'd seen bloodshed, most of it spilt by her but not someone actually drinking blood. It grossed her out, but she didn't show it.

"We could... Hang out and eat our shawarma?" Perry suggested to them.

"Nevermind shawarma hang-out day will be delayed to Saturday. So where to boss?" Perry leaned off of the chair and he faced him.

Seeker sighs in relief, thinking 'Hopefully they didn't hear what I said' before nodding, looking at Marko but then had a slight confusion expression "But wasn't his placed blown up after his servant touched the power stone?" She asks

(( Brb

Marko nods "It was blown to smithereens, but he rebuilt. Hate that guy." Marko looks more hunched over, as if remembering horrible memories

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"Alright Axel is the result of all the suffering and torture Jus- Antony went through while he was there you. could say it's or he's something the government created while the forced new powers into Antony" he said. "And when Axel takes over Antony's powers all he's a power house" he said while relaxing in the chair. "At that point he could control the all the original Avengers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back