• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"I heard Cass is back in some way or form so I just wanted to go and see," Perry shrugged and turned around to face her. "Shawarma?" he offered as he held a bag full of shawarma.

Niki was sitting in her garage, rock music blaring and fixing her bike. "Damn thing popped a pipe" she muttered angrily, throwing the broken pipe into the trash behind her, replacing it with a new pipe, muttering and cursing as this was her second one this month.

"Thanks," he nodded and he followed her in. "Wow, pretty empty in here," Perry started looking around. "Anyways, here's the shawarma you ordered a while back, it's probably gone bad by now but here's your receipt..." he produced a piece of paper and a piece of shawarma (or whatever you call it, pack? I don't know..). "Cash or credit?" and he proceeded to hand him both items.

"Cash" Marko says, his face still grim and serious "Those infinity stones have been doing a withdrawal"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Marko grinned up at him sadly, Marko's eyes tired and sad "You're right. Everything is going to be alright. We deserve it after all

"Yep, don't be Marko the mute be Marko the..." Perry stopped smiling when he couldn't find something that could both make sense and rhyme. "Marko the...." More time past and Perry was still stuck. He gestured over to Victoria to help him but after a little while he finally gave a sigh in defeat. "Marko the guy who isn't serious."

Seeker watches them with amusement before looking, 'No...have to tell them later, its better off that they know later..' she thought getting lost in it before joining them. "Marko the unique?" she suggested with a small smile

"Nah unique doesn't rhyme with mute unless I've been pronouncing it wrong the entire time," Perry said and he leaned against a table.

Ivory got up after laying down and looked in the bag that he kept his costume in, he turned to Cassie and smiled sheepishly, "Hey Cassie, you wouldn't happen to have sewing supplies would you?" He pulled out his costume that had basically become small strings of cloth in somewhat of a pattern, "Because I can't fight in this..."

Phoenix finishes eating his sandwich, and walks up to ivory and Cassie. "I know how to ssssssew. But I need a kit to do ssssso." Phoenix said proudly. "Have you a sewing kit Cassie?" He asked her as he cracked his hands and back, getting rid of the stiffness. "And alssssso, redd isssss recharging, so try to not be sees so loud, ssssavvy?" Phoenix said. @LokiofSP @sitanomoto

Marko laughs "We all are unique. Being unique is needed to live. It sperates us from being the same people"

Seeker nods, agreeing with Marko before quietly excusing herself as she suddenly flies off up towards the top of Stark Tower after exiting the building. Her father waiting for her up there

"The joke only works if I found something that rhymed with mute, but I guess we are unique," Perry shrugged. He kind of forgave Victoria for not getting it cause she was part whatever Vision was. After that thought Perry turned over to Marko. "So, what were you kids doing without me?"

Marko sighs "Oh you know. Just the usual infinity stone hunt and constant fighting for them. I never saw such a thirst of power"

"Infinity stones...?" Perry was unfamiliar with them. He heard of infinity gems but never infinity stones. "Are they like infinity gems but as a raw ore or whatever they would be?"

Seeker nods, "That's them.....and we already have five of them....just one more left.." She replies not looking up at them

Marko laughed "No no. They are the same thing, my people just called them stones. But we are going to make a weapon with them To fight Thanos. And he'll be joining Seekers family

LokiofSP said:
Ivory shook his head, "No Pheinox it's my suit, let me do it. I can do it all by myself."
"Are you sure? I have one hell of a ssssssstitch." Phoenix replied. Redd then wakes up, feeling recharged. "Hello my friends!" He said with his normal, booming voice. "I am recahrged, but I require upgrades. Maybe you can help, master?" Redd said as he loomed at Cassie. @LokiofSP @sitanomoto

Seeker looks up forcing a smile on her face, 'Should I tell the two? What would they think?' She shook her head from the thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back