• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Seeker didn't want to leave them to fighting, but she nodded anyways. Vision hands her the stone and protects her as they flew towards the portal. They soon get attacked. She finds her dad holding them both off, she threw a blast towards one of they're ways making sure not to hit vision. And then flew straight towards the portal, Vision following after

Marko grimaces as a blast connected to his chest "Just go Harry. Trust me, I'll be fine" Marko tackles the attacker and kills the attacker wit a mighty energy blast

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Seeker hands Vision the reality stone, and shows him where to go before flying out to help the others out. The portal was slowly starting to close as she was helping them get to the portal, "Guys, the portal!" She exclaims seeing the portal starting to close on them

"Alright, then. You Better be!" Harry said, following seeker. @National

"Something big is coming, red. We need everyone we can get or else everything is done for. Everybody on earth, earth itself, it's all at risk. You need to help us okay? I know it's not your style but we need every person we can get against Thanos." Dimitri explained to Hypnas

@sitanomoto

Marko looks at Harry and Seeker "Both of you leave. I'll be fine. Trust me. There's something I have to do" Marko blows up a plane that tried to shoot them

Seeker nods, "But you better come back Marko, we can't do the plan without ya!" She yells at him, before pulling Harry along as she soon flies fast towards the closing portal

Marko grins as the portal closes behind him, and Harry and Seeker are gone. He pulls off his mask and says "Begone" and the entire fleet blows up. He grins and puts his mask back on, flying to the large carrier, now completely annihilatedm he searches through the ruins and picks up a similar capsule his blue infinity stone was inside. He opens the capsule and the green infinity stone glows. He smiles and sees the portal close. He blinks, and his eyes go completely black. A new portal opens, and he walks through it, appearing behind Seeker and Vision "I'm back"

Amelia stood up and paced around the room. She worried because she couldn't stop Justice from making them attack the Avengers and doing his jobs. But he isn't as entirely bad as she once thought. Though he did push Tanya very much past her limit. "What are you going to do with us when you are finished?" She asked quickly. @The Regal Rper

Seeker jumps before looking over at Marko and punches his arm in a friendly way before crossing her arms, "Its not like I missed you or anything.." she looked away

Marko grins at Seeker "I missed you too. Did your father get the reality stone? Because look at what I got my hands on" His grin gets wider as he pulls out the capsule holding the soul stone

Seeker smiles back at him before showing him the reality stone, she gasps in surprised "The soul stone!" She made a small grin, "Now we have 5 stones....one more left and we can make the mega vision, right?"

Marko nods "Exactly. And the we'll be able to really be prepared for Thanos (hey Reaper don't introduce Thanos archangel is gonna do it @Reaper )

Amelia stepped back and looked at the girls in fear. She walked over towards them and sat down. "He is goin to kill us when he's done with us..." The rest of the girls looked at each other scared. "And we can't do anything about..." Amelia stated.

@The Regal Rper

National said:
Marko nods "Exactly. And the we'll be able to really be prepared for Thanos (hey Reaper don't introduce Thanos archangel is gonna do it @Reaper )
((I'll do it the moment @sitanomoto gives us the go ahead.))

Archangel Galdrael]((I'll do it the moment [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL] gives us the go ahead.))
(Oh god we're gonna get destroyed...)

(OH DEAR JEEBUS ARCH IS THANOS?! HE NEARLY KILLED EVERYONE WITH MASSACRE, AND ACTUALLY KILLED TONY AND PIETRO! WE'RE GONNA DIE IF HE'S THANOS! I R8 0/8 M8!)

LokiofSP said:
(Oh god we're gonna get destroyed...)

(OH DEAR JEEBUS ARCH IS THANOS?! HE NEARLY KILLED EVERYONE WITH MASSACRE, AND ACTUALLY KILLED TONY AND PIETRO! WE'RE GONNA DIE IF HE'S THANOS! I R8 0/8 M8!)
(Need I say nay? We have a robot with 3 different personalities, and hidden abilities.)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](Need I say nay? We have a robot with 3 different personalities, and hidden abilities.)

[/QUOTE]
(But this is Thanos... Effing Thanos! A robot won't help...There's only one person who can save us now....

The Almighty

The all powerful

The undefeated....

background.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back