• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Kyuma awoke outside the tower, walking back inside to...(What the hell is happening, now? :( ))

Connor watched Alex and heard his words, he smiled before bumping against him with his shoulder gently with his own and shook his head. "If you fall, I'll be there to catch you. And if for some reason I'm not, someone will. You've got friends here." He winked at the boy. Alex had some things he had to face and Connor planned to be there to help him as best he could. His mind was quiet, and the only voice he heard was his own again and he breathed a sigh of relief.

(I can't tell if I want to throw up or go dawww.)

(Uh oh. Did I just do some foreshadowing? legasp :x )

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria rests a hand on his shoulder, "Its not your fault Marko, you didn't know this would happen. Its my fault for letting that girl get away, without those files. The team would be as good as gone, since her boss probably knows everyone's abilities."

Marko sighs " I just... Can't believe he would choose the villians side... Damnit! I should a known! That sadistic idiot" Marko looks up "And don't worry about the files. We've been hacked several times. They would have gotten it anyeay if she was with Kelai

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Victoria nods and moves away, leaning back against the couch with a small sigh "Any word from my father yet?" She asks looking at him

Marko shakes his head "Not yet. But we did get the power stone. My friend Richie dropped it off for me" he grins "Two down"

Justice shook his head. "Why does everyone think I'm out to kill the Avengers jeez! I already said I'm not going to kill them I'mm going to incapacitate them these are tests if they die during the test then it means they aren't suited for protecting anyone" he said walking over to Tanya.

@Pink Gorilla

Maniac walks towards the others. "So should I fill you guys in now or do we want to wait and see what he's capable of?" he asked sitting down on the couch

"That is still murder. Whether you are doing something for good it is still murder." Amelia said. Tanya looked up at Justice as he walked over to her.

"What do you want?" Tanya asked.

She nods with a small sigh, "Alright....and do you have any clue where the others might be?" She asked, before getting a message. She played it on her communicator, it was from her dad. "Help.......Found....stone.......enemies everywhere....." The message soon went silent, having it be disoriented and static. It then played, a different voice was on. Sounded like someone was talking, soon fighting could be heard and then everything went silent. "Dad...dad?!" She screamed out before having a worried expression, she looks over at maniac afterwards

Marko's face looks worried "Your dad needs help. Do you know where he is? We can go help him" He gets up, ready to fight

Victoria changes into Seeker and picks up her com link, she tried to hack into it to find his location but it wasn't anywhere on the map. She made a sigh, before thinking about something and looks at Marko, "Do you know how to make a portal that can teleport us to any realm?"

Marko nods "At the ruins of my Inhuman City, in the library there is a nether portal that can take us to any realm. Its old though, so we have to hurry"

Seeker nods and gets off from the couch, she still wasn't in any condition. But she didn't want to argue at the moment

Marko stands up and they fly off to the Inhuman City. Once they reach the cliff, Marko once again says "Open" and the door from the cliff appears from no where. He steps through the door with Victoria behind him and they walk down the stairs where it comes to a cave where it branches off to six paths. They go through the fifth one and they appear in a large dusty library. Marko picks three books and tosses them in the center, and they vanish and the floor of the library groans and shakes as the portal erupts from the ground, ready to be used "What is the realms name?" He asks Victoria

Tanya grabbed the pill from him and swallowed it. "Thanks..." She said quietly. "What's your plan now?" She asked tiredly

"Yeah, what are these tests that you are talking about?" Allison asked.

Seeker looks at him before at the portal, she replays the name as if it sounded familiar which it was. She enters the portal and sees her father from afar, she curls her hands into fists. "Found them.." she gritted her teeth, waiting to help him

Amelia looked at Justice oddly. She didn't like the way he said that or how he was acting. She kneeled down by Tanya. "Feeling better?"

"Yeah, still exhausted, but yeah." She answered.

Seeker nods, "Alright...." she then flew off towards the direction of the fighting, joining in to help her father as the fighting became brutal

Redd then transforms as he landed on the ground. Phoenix opens the door to let Cassie, ivory and redd into the tower. "I need to rest. If not, I start to malfunction ." redd said as he went into the lab and laid on a piece of carpet big enough for him. @sitanomoto @LokiofSP

Harry snuck behind them and joined them through the portal, curious more than anything else but maybe he could help if something went wrong.

Marko grins and starts to attack the attackers, pushing them back "Get your dad outta here! Go through the portal. I'll be right behind you"

Harry threw pumpkin bombs at the attackers as well. "And I'll be right behind you, White Bolt. Hurry now, get a move on."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back