• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

It was weird to hear Jack cut into his head as well. But what really threw Connor for a loop was hearing Alex's words, pulling himself gently from Marko's grasp he turned to look at him. Connor knew Alex had been through alot but he still didn't agree with it, making his way slowly over to Alex. "Did you hear anything I just said? I mean that guy just made me his puppet and your considering his offer?" He was looking at Alex surprised, he wasn't sure what they we're to each other but he didn't like where this was going.

Niki, smirked and blocked out the guy. "Noob..." She muttered, sitting down and pulling out a lollipop, sticking it in her mouth

(Hey guys sorry for not getting back sooner, was out of the country for a few days so internet was not readily available for a lot of the time)

The Regal Rper] [COLOR=#59b300]Hearing Hypnas's voice he immediately remembered he still has some control over her. "Lie and forget" he said in her mind although wasn't sure if it'd work[/COLOR][COLOR=#59b300] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL]
Hypnas's eyes got cloudy for a moment. "No....." she snappe back to attention. "No I didn't...."

Aedan folded his arm, remembering the Null Bot and jet...

The Null Bot. He just remembered, they'd left it in Siberia, probably the best thing. Not to mention what exactly was the General doing lately? He knew the city had been in the process of being rebuilt, and he'd noticed when flying over the streets weren't patrolled by military personal, had he pulled out of the city? Or was he laying low?

Regardless, Aedan still scoffed at Justice's words, "What you want to do is genocide! Just like Massacre, you're a villain. Though your too twisted to see it." Aedan spat at Justice, hating him more by the second, yet along with Connor, Aedan was taken aback by Alex's words, he didn't speak openly about it, but he gave Connor a concerned glance. Not liking what this could lead to, the last thing the group needed was a lover's quarrel.

Ivory got up groggily to see they were on Stark Tower, he tried to snuggle back up into a ball and sleep again, "No.... To tired to get up now..., five minutes "

He smiled. "Okay, I trust you." He felt his hands becoming wet, and he assumed it was sweat until he looked down to see droplets of water forming on his hands and floating around them.

"So what's on the topic of discussion world domination, the avengers downfall? Throw me a bone here" he said

"We were talking about how I am going to kill villains" then hearing Aedan's words made Justice snap. "Massacre" he said mockingly. "Your comparing me to a disgusting beast who's sole purpose was to not only kill off the avengers but enslave the entire human race?!" he said anger seeping in after each word. "How dare he" Axel retorted angrily in Justice's mind which wasn't audiblel to anyone surprisingly. "The wretch I will-" "It's fine" he said more the Axel than to the others who couldn't hear the conversation he was now having with himself. "Fine I see how it is and Alex my friend you probably understand my pain just as much as Jack does. Being used by your government and people you trusted is a painful thing" he said the anger slowly subsiding into a irritated one. "It's time I cut this short. It's simple join me or opposing me I won't kill you heroes since you've done nothing wrong but I wil incapacitate you" he stated.

"Cmon Antony don't do this" Maniac stated. "I agree maybe killing villains off might just be for the better: he said calmly.

(Gonna say this but if you're in Stark Tower in case anyone new comes in You're hearing Justice's voice in your head)

Tanya held up for as long as she could, but she could no longer handle it. She severed the connection between Justice and the Avengers. She began rubbing her head and Allison went to get her aspirin. Liona stared at Justice. "She can't be pushed that far. She gets engulfed in pain!" She said angrily. @The Regal Rper

((Where's Massacre when you need him?!

Everyone's favorite symbiote who can't be mind controlled would come in handy right now...

But noooooo! You heartless heroes had to murder him in cold blood!))

@Reaper @sitanomoto *Shakes head*

((I Miss Massy... ;- ;) )

Archangel Galdrael]((Where's Massacre when you need him?! Everyone's favorite symbiote who can't be mind controlled would come in handy right now... But noooooo! You heartless heroes had to murder him in cold blood!)) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16060-reaper/ said:
@Reaper[/URL] @sitanomoto *Shakes head*

( -_- ")

LokiofSP said:
Ivory got up groggily to see they were on Stark Tower, he tried to snuggle back up into a ball and sleep again, "No.... To tired to get up now..., five minutes "
Cassie smiled and looked at Ivory. "Come on Ivory, we need to get up now."

Alex looks at Connor, the grin still on his face. His grin disappeared, thinking of the event, clearing his throat. What the voice said was reasonable at best, but still, killing the heroes too? There was something inside him, that slowly whispered words of revenge, of satisfaction. Then again, killing was not the kind of thing a hero would do. Alex let out a slight groan, putting his hands on his face, hearing the voice. "I understand your reason for killing... I tried to do this with the gulag." He looked at Vik. "Only me and a girl made it out. A path for revenge, is a path for destruction. Even though something inside me wants for me to join you-" Alex looked at the rest. "- but this is not the way of a hero. And these people here taught me this. You are nothing but a misguided soul. I stand by them, and if I must fall, I will be damned if I will not put up a fight."

Archangel Galdrael]((Where's Massacre when you need him?! Everyone's favorite symbiote who can't be mind controlled would come in handy right now... But noooooo! You heartless heroes had to murder him in cold blood!)) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16060-reaper/ said:
@Reaper[/URL] @sitanomoto *Shakes head*

[media]

[/media](RIP In Pasta M8saccre)

sitanomoto said:
( -_- ")

Cassie smiled and looked at Ivory. "Come on Ivory, we need to get up now."
Ivory groggily got up to Cassie's voice, "Alright alright *Yawn* I'm up..." He smiles a bit at the sight of Cassie and the view from the top of Stark Tower, before giving a slight frown, "I forgot just how much I have to do..."

Maniac sighed. "Damn" he said before coming out of the room he'd been using to communicate with the others.

Justice sighed apologizing to Tanya once the connection had been severed. "Looks like I'll be telling them in person" he stated.

When he noticed the water, it slowly began to fall to the floor. "What the-... So it's not just fire... It could be all of them!" He said, by now he had already been ignoring the conversation in his head from everyone else.

Victoria wakes up, adjusting to her surroundings before slowly sitting up only to lean against the couch. Her head was throbbing with pain, laying a hand next to her forehead

Amelia looked at Justice, pondering. "You're not as horrible person as I thought you were." Amelia said, handing Tanya the aspirin. "But are you really planning to kill the Avengers?" She asked. @The Regal Rper

Marko sees Victoria starting to wake up and smiles "Hey. How do ya feel?"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Marko nods, and looks down "The reason you are hurt is my fault. I am so sorry for all of this"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back