• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Finn nodded his appreciation before he leaned against the closest wall. Smasher was trying to force his way out and Finn's anger management techniques were barely working. He panted for breath, struggling to maintain the wall he had built up. "Listen buddy, if you just calm down then I'll let you out. I can't do that now or you'll go wild." He whispered to himself. "Oh man I need to get out of here." It felt like the room was shrinking around him, a bad sign. He pushed himself into a corner and focused on his techniques.

"I'm uhh..." Connor turned towards the new girl before diving at her attempting to strike at her with his shield on his right arm. What was he doing!?

@Church Burning

Marko falls to the ground, trying to fight the order to scream. "I can't... I can't.." He whispers to himself, trying his best to hold it in

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"I don't think I will, you have to go down." With his right arm blocked he threw his left one towards her face, still in a cast. He was ignoring his injuries in this state. He didn't want to do this, why was it so easy for him to be controlled? Was it his already weakened and emotional state?

Harry followed everyone back inside and saw Justice, who was an unfamiliar face. He picked him up by his neck. "Who are you and what are you doing here? So help me, if all of this is you..."

Marko picks up a comm link saying "Everyone get out of the stark tower now. Get out!" Marko can't hold his scream in for much longer, doing his best to wait for everyone to clear out

Connor hit the wall, flinching at the pain but he didn't stop. "You can try!" He was aware of Marko telling them to run, it wasn't getting through to him though. He came back at the girl with a flurry of strikes followed by a kick aimed at her side.

"Shit." Dimitri said. "Sorry mark, I gotta save New York!" He ran down and grabbed Marko, putting his Hand over his mouth, and ran down, out of the tower and over the water with him.

Marko nods his thanks to Dimitri and when they are safely at the ocean he gets free of Dimitri and he flies high up into the sky and screams. While he did his best to muffle the scream, it was still very powerful as the explosion rocked the earth, and the ocean water disperses everywhere, leaving a massive crater with no water in it for a while until the water finally fills it back up. The scream cracks the ocean floor, and giant waves were formed by him. He floats back down to Dimitri, putting his mask back on "Thanks for that" he says to Dimitri "That's twice that I almost killed the city" he says ashamed

(How did harry puck up by the neck he's still in thesmokescreen

)

Seeing Harry Justice grins from under his mask. "Looks like I'll take my leave for now he said. Looking over at Aedan he says "Obey me" then teleports out of the building

@Archangel Galdrael

"My God..." Aedan whispered, washing his face in the bathroom. He'd been there hyperventilating for the past 15 minutes, though now it was dawning on him that he really ought to check on the others... Though that was easier said than done, nothing felt right about being back amongst the real Avengers. He felt like a villain, and that was bad, really bad. "Need to face my fate..." Aedan took a deep breath, and checked himself out in the mirror, huh, still look good though, he thought to himself with a slight smile. Finally, he exited the bathroom, ready to head downstairs and reunite with everyone... Until the moment he exited, the sounds of conflict and shouting assaulted his ears. "You have GOT to be fucking kidding me!" He almost shouted to himself, now more angry at the fact that he - they - could just NOT get a break. Sprinting down stairs he eyed the room with pure annoyance. "What the HELL is this?!" He screamed, stopping the momentum of Justice, Harry, Connor, Alex and... The flaming skeleton girl. in the room, before he applied pressure to Justice, "Why are you staring at me?" He asked angrily.

@Church Burning @AnnoDomini @Crono @The Regal Rper @Reaper

Then Aedan's head felt fuzzy... "W-what?" He asked, confused by the words Obey me.

She makes no move to block them, not feeling a single one and a low creepy laugh escaped her skull. She looked at him. "My turn" she said and kicked his face, kicking his whole body over and over, finishing off with a round house to the head

Dimitri was doing the backstroke in the water. "No problem buddy. Hey, if I ever get into surfing, I'll call you. Let's get back to the tower alright, chatterbox?" He said, grabbing Marko's hand.

Marko nods and picks up Dimitri, flying as fast as he could back to the Stark Tower. He drops Dimitri down and sees The Ghost Rider girl attacking Connor. He flies down and gets in between the two "Hey skully, calm down." He looks over at Connor "Connor, you should be good. Justice left"

She looked at Marko, tilting her head. "You're innocent.." She muttered, her flames dying out, until she stood there normally. She shook her head, looking at the boy with a confused look. "Who're you?" She asked

"I'm Marko, also known as WhiteBolt, son of BlackBolt. Like Connor here, I am a part of the Avengers. And you are I am presuming the child of Ghost Rider?" He extends his hand in a formal shake

Connor brought his shield up to block the blow to the face, the next kick hit a tender spot on his side and inwardly he screamed. Momentarily he felt himself regain control, then he was frozen suddenly, with a roundhouse kick also frozen in front of his face. While he couldn't move he still felt his will slowly taking back control of himself. "I-I don't know..."

"Nice to meet you Niki" Marko walks over to Connor and helps him up. "You look pretty beaten up man. You've been fighting without rest for months. Let's get you fixed up"

"Mission complete" he said with a grin tossing out his mask. Teleporting back to the girls Justice stares at them. "You know I expected a bit more from the avengers" he said. "For a team they don't really do that well" he said looking at Tanya "can you project an image of me to them or better yet just connect my mind with all the Avengers".

@Pink Gorilla

Maniac was flying back to Stark Tower and had just landed when Justice left "i had a feeling something wasn't right" he thought to himself as he entered the building."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back