• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

As seeker was passed out cold, she changed back to Victoria. The wounds and blows she took during her fighting now visible to see. There were a decent amount, maybe more.

Marko kneels next to her, worry in his eyes. He rushes over to the medical supplies drawer, and then remembers something and he snaps his fingers "Friday! Can you send a not to help me with Victoria?" The Ai responds "yes" and sends over a small robot the size of a garden gnome in the shape of a pill to start treating her wounds. As the robot starts to heal her, he grabs a chair and pulls it over close to Victoria to watch her

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"Sorry to hear that..." He couldn't imagine that happening to one of his friends, but knew it'd be devastating. "And thanks for uh..not letting him beat me to a pulp or worse.." Connor moved to a chair he could sit in, he was officially done fighting for the day. He was tired, sore, and still a bit emotional, and no amount of adrenaline was going to stop it. He watched as Marko and the bot helped Victoria from across the room.

(4:20 AM. Sleepy time, later.)

(Yeah man I'm going to bed soon too) Marko nods "Of course. If he beat you, I would've never forgiven myself. I already feel ashamed already. He hurt Victoria... I'm sorry "He whispers to Victoria, his head down. He felt horrible that he let Victoria get hurt from Kelai. He could've stopped it if he just paid more attention. He felt horrible for this

( Later ) Victoria was out like a light, no response or nothing. As if she was a broken toy that could never be fix, there was a few twitches every once and a while but that would be it. All she could see or do in a dream was float around (Yeah, same here)

The bot looks over at Marko "She is gravely injured. She might not survive "Marko's eyes widen. "No no! That can't happen! Victoria wake up. Victoria! "Marko shakes her arm, a few years streaming down his face "Cmon. You'll be alright. Just wake up!"

Victoria didn't respond at first, as she continues to be still. But one of her arms moved to stop him from shaking her anymore. The arm moved away afterwards and it was if she was sleeping, going to wake up any time after resting her sore body. Victoria was fighting to stay alive, for many reasons I am just to lazy to post

Marko grins happily. She is alive! He sits back in his chair, and before he knows it, passes out (goodnight its late)

(( Gonna sleep now, just say that she is in a time freeze since like the bot said she is gravely injured and I will reply tomorrow after summer school

((Ok, I am completely lost xD ))

Alex stepped out of the carrier, much later than he should have. He looks around, going near Connor and Aedan. Everybody still looked new to him, but he already saw some. He raises his hand, then puts it down, muttering "Hey".

"There was also this strange woman. She could fly and shoot energy blasts. I don't think she was human. She looked like the android Vision, but female." Tanya said as Liona came back as well. "Kelai stayed back to deal with her." @The Regal Rper

Thy all began moving towards the Tower. Tanya grabbed her suit and put it on. As they reached the front of the tower, Amelia took off into the sky and circled the building while Liona stood from the top of a building and aimed towards the Tower. ( so by keep them busy, I'm allowed to do serious damage to the tower or naw? @The Regal Rper )

Finn peaked around the rooms of Stark Tower looking for Marko. "Hello? Hellooo? We've got your shwarma here." He froze when a familiar voice sounded in his ear. "No way. No freaking way." He whispered. He sprinted down shouting names of anybody who could possibly be in the building until he found them. It was not the reunion he had in mind. The kid of the Vision was lying on the ground wounded as well as Marko who appeared to be unconscious or asleep. Finn turned to Connor. "Man am I glad to see you. Where the hell have you been!? Next time you go for impromptu vacation give us some warning! We thought, well some of us thought that you guys were dead." He mumbled half to himself. "Things have gone to crap around here." He eyed up Connor. "You yourself don't seem to be in the best of shape, what happened here?"

@Crono

"Hey Connor," Perry waved his metal arm. "I got body-swapped by a killer so yah... This is Perry I don't think we met before," if Connor was here. Aedan had to be here as well. The last time he encountered the guy it didn't end well, he tried to use his crazy powers to slow him down or something.

(Alright gotta go now, pretend Perry followed and stuff)

Harry approached the group. "Oh don't blame mister Rodgers. He's been very busy." He turned to Dimitri. "Sorry, but I'd rather skip jail if at all possible."

(Is Finn's prosthetic in plain view or covered by the pants leg? :v)

Connor spotted Alex, giving him a wave from his seat. Then he heard a familiar voice, one that brought a smile back, as well as emotions. When Finn came into view Connor pushed himself up to to meet and hug the boy. "Oh I've missed you and that green alter ego of yours!" He said wrapping his arms around Finn.

Releasing him and taking a step back he sighed but smiled, "The next time I go on a vacation chasing HYDRA through a frozen wasteland I'll be sure to invite you all along, share the fun and all." His eyes went to Victoria and Marko following Finn's question, "One of Justice's allies showed up..." He said solemnly but trying to change the mood he made a half smile attempt. "I still beat him with one arm though." Connor waved his left arm with the cast amused, though it was far from the truth. The boy stepped closer to Finn so he could talk a little more privately, "And I'm sorry...for not being here, for any of it. I didn't know." He said lowly.

Connor waved to Perry, "No, don't think we have uh.." That was when he heard his name mentioned formally, "And you are?"

@CasualDragon @Reaper @AnnoDomini (And other peoples in the room.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaper said:
Harry approached the group. "Oh don't blame mister Rodgers. He's been very busy." He turned to Dimitri. "Sorry, but I'd rather skip jail if at all possible."
((break the news about Cassie! They still think she's evil and don't know she's been turned back to good yet! I waaaaant to see Connor's reaction!!!!)

LokiofSP said:
(Well considering it's Jack, he probably dropped a nuke on Martians and then took Mars and slmmed it into Pluto, which is why Pluto is no longer a planet....Thanks Jack, you got rid of my favorite planet)
((btw, that was the BEST explanation for Pluto not being a planet. #Jack'sFault #NoMorePluto!?!!))

"Harry. Harry osbourn. Before you attack me, Dimitri, listen to this. Do you know what happened to Cassie?"

Dimitri clenched his fists but relaxed in curiosity. "She like... Got a bigger suit and turned into a man or something."

Harry placed his hand on his forehead. "Something like that.... Either way, she's back in business now. Hopefully stark tower is the first place she will return to."

Connor caught the tone in Dimitri's voice, not as humorous as it would have normally been when talking about Cassie being a man. He looked from Dimitri to Harry with a raised brow, "Wait, what happened to Cassie?" He felt uneasy now, as if everything that happened today wasn't enough there was something else.

Alex nodded and stood next to Connor, looking at him. Something was odd. He leaned in, and whispered. "Is it me, or are you more beaten up then you were?" He then heard about Cassie, and looked at Harry, feeling a little uneasy about him. But, that was Alex, he tended not to trust to many people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back