• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](Odin help us.)

[/QUOTE]
(*Squirrel Girl)

(Stupid auto-correct, am I right? (ovO))

(No cyz there will be a specific plot for Thanos. Let's just say you guys better start saying bye to Marko)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

(Oh god if Marko's dying then he better go out with a bang cuz Ivory really liked him...I expect him to go out by rising a unicorn powered by love and happiness straight into Thano's ship, all the while he should be singing opera while trumpets play in the background)

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Should I bust out my other guy then? If Thanos is coming in should I bust out Timore?)

[/QUOTE]
((Thanos would wreck a thousand Timore's.

No OC villain is near Thanos. :3))

(I'll just say this. One of those things will happen. All I'm saying)

Clair yawned and stretched out. Since the hack on Harry Osbournes system Clair had been pouring over the heaps of data lifted from the computer. This of course meant multiple sleepless nights and the strain began to show. Since Dimitri's attack she wanted to prove her worth and if that meant driving herself to the ground going through the files for any idea on Harry's plans and research then she would do it. Wandering away from her computer she headed her more coffee when she began to stumble slighty from exhaustion.

"You are a clever one, aren't you Clair?" Harry said upon arriving at stark tower and finding her. "However, it is easier just to ask..."

Clair looked up in shock at Harry. How had he gotten in here. She was quite worried since

A) she was not a fighter

B) She was worn out already

Trying to look more aware than she was she folded her arms

"Well in my experience the crazy ones tend to chat about other things and get lost in themselves"

Marko looks around in his ruined city. He searches through the library, searching for clues that he could use. Page after page, book after boom, they were all useless. Marko knew many languages, but these books were written in ancient languages, things only his father and his mother could read. After he looks through the library, he goes outside and seals away the door to the city, only inhumans able to open it. Marko flies out to Stark Towers, a grim and serious expression cloaking his face

Once Marko arrived, phoenix went to go make a cheese sandwich, since he was hungry. "Man..... I wish my old mab was here to help out...... This place could ussssse a fix up." He said as he completes the sandwich. Redd snores lightly as he slept, recharging his batteries and running any repairs needed on his software. @National @LokiofSP @sitanomoto

"Hey, friends can you let me up? No one exactly trusts a guy in a metal suit unless they're Iron Man related," Perry said through the comm. He shouldn't even be here right now, everywhere he goes there at least one guy who starts making everyone else all scared of him. Right now he should be hiding in a hole waiting for Finn to do all the mind magic things.

Seeker was helping Marko out before following after him, she quickened her pace. Soon arriving, she flies over towards Perry with a confused expression "What are you doing here perry?" She asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back