• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Then we better catch them all!" Perry grinned. Though it didn't last once he noticed it was terrible. "Sorry, my mom's a big Pokemon fan so I just had to do that."

Marko laughs "It's fine. But yes, its tough. And we do have to them all. The last one, the space gem, the purple one. Hopefully my friend Richie can get it for us, and if not, it will be a mission to get it" Marko looks at Victoria "You okay Victoria? You look troubled" He tilts his head at her

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Seeker snaps out of her thoughts and looks at him, "Huh? Oh yeah, I'm okay......" she mumbles "I think...." She looks at him and gives him a fake smile, that seems to good to be real. She isn't really a good liar

"What does your robo-senses tell you Victoria?" Perry smirks. He was on a role of bad jokes and mean comments today. "Sorry that was mean."

Marko raises an eyebrow "I'm not forcing you to tell me if you don't want to. I don't want to force information out of friends, that wouldn't be fair for you Victoria. Tell us on your own free will" Marko looks at her, which was hard for her to really tell what his face looked like since his mask was on

Seeker looks at perry and made a small smirk, "I think you should stop with the bad jokes, they don't sound to well.." She then looks at Marko and nods, "I know, but...I'll tell you both later......if I get a chance by then, if not well...." She sighs "...Nevermind and alright, when is he coming with the infinity stone?"

Marko shakes his head "I don't know. He says that a lot of people have been searching for it. But I have faith in him. He may be just a raccoon, but hes a smart fella. If I trust anyone, it would be him" He would said "Him and Kelai", but he didn't know what Kelai was doing. It didn't matter right now. He had to find the stones and create Mega Vision

"My dad's best friend Flash knew a talking racoon from space, he used to talk about his adventures in space," Perry nodded with interest in the subject at hand.

(I meant create not defeat xD ) Marko nodded "Indeed. He's a nice little guy. But don't bring up the raccoon part. He'll get trigger happy if you do." (Yeah we're all at stark tower @The Regal Rper )

"I remember Rocket.....my dad would tell me stories about the guardians of the galaxies." She smiles, "I....am sorta a fan, of what they do.."

Marko lays back on the couch "Yes indeed. Nice guys. I've met them before. Richie is just like his dad really, except a little more tame. Still crazy though. When I worked for them, they all had their perks"

Marko nods "Yep. It was crazy. Right after my dad died, Star Lord came and took me in to the team with all the other Guardians of the Galaxy kids. Richie and I became instant friends since he really liked my graffiti art, and I didn't call him a raccoon first time I met him. And then, I was sent down to earth because they had to go fight Thanos, and they knew that if I was there, I would have probably screamed and taken down the entire ship. So they left me on Earth, but I still keep in touch with Richie" Marko sighs, remembering the good old days

"Yah a few years back Flash and Tony introduced them to me, they're pretty cool," Perry smiled. Flash, Tony, and his dad introduced him to a lot of people. Nova, Depowered Electro, Wolverine, Nova. A ton of people.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory brought the suit close to his chest and shook his head, "Nooooo! I wanna do it!"
"OK! Ok! Sheesh." Phoenix said as he walked off, pulling out a flask of blood that smells of bacon. "I love thisssss stuff." He said to himself as redd sat next to ivory. "Ivory.... I have something that is on my mind.." Redd said. @LokiofSP @sitanomoto

Ivory put his suit aside and opened his mouth to speak but his stomach growled and he heard familiar voices...

"PEST... BE USEFUL FOR ONCE.... GET SOME OF THE GOOD TASTE..."

Ivory licked his lips as he heard the animals demands, he didn't always do as they asked but man, sometimes they were convincing, "Well then lets talk, just don't hog the blood, okay?"

National said:
Marko nods "Yep. It was crazy. Right after my dad died, Star Lord came and took me in to the team with all the other Guardians of the Galaxy kids. Richie and I became instant friends since he really liked my graffiti art, and I didn't call him a raccoon first time I met him. And then, I was sent down to earth because they had to go fight Thanos, and they knew that if I was there, I would have probably screamed and taken down the entire ship. So they left me on Earth, but I still keep in touch with Richie" Marko sighs, remembering the good old days
(National right now you have the power to make it canon so tell me... Is StarKat canon?)

Marko looks up at Victoria and says to her "Don't forget. If there is ever anything troubling you, I'll be here"

Seeker nods, "It's not important......for now at least, and I know...But, just gonna clear this out. If, and I do mean If something happens to me. Mega Vision is more important to save......." @National and everyone else

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back