• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"The guy who owned the suit used the web-slinging tech my dad uses, so yah," he responded. He tried it a little bit before and he ended up accidentally getting himself stuck onto a lamp post.

"It's a coincidence" he said sipping water from his cup "those were examples I used to demonstrate how strong his Authority is. I couldn't have known he'd do it besides I haven't met him in 5 years plus I thought he was dead" he said putting the cup down.

Marko grins "I have an idea. Richie is up there, right above the stone" Marko points to Richie "He's gonna jump down and grab the stone, and before anything bad happens, you sling him back here with your web"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"Sure, but there's a chance that the web'll just splatter everywhere and something bad will happen. I create organic webs so I never really used the web tech," Perry explained.

Connor frowned, he wasn't entirely sure he believed Jack but honestly the guy hadn't done anything untrustworthy so far. "Fine." He scoffed before turning around back towards the others, seeing Ivory halfway out the door. He'd heard their conversation even as he'd spoken to Jack, "And what happens to all the people you could have saved for years and years to come if you'd been alive." He called out to Ivory.

Marko nods "I trust in Richie enough if there is a bind" Marko signals to Richie, and the little raccoon guy jumps down and grabs the capsule, and six large turrets point at Richie, prepared to fire

Crono said:
Connor frowned, he wasn't entirely sure he believed Jack but honestly the guy hadn't done anything untrustworthy so far. "Fine." He scoffed before turning around back towards the others, seeing Ivory halfway out the door. He'd heard their conversation even as he'd spoken to Jack, "And what happens to all the people you could have saved for years and years to come if you'd been alive." He called out to Ivory.
Ivory growled and snapped his head back, "The other heroes get him then!" He shook his head and looked to the door, "I only know I can't let innocent people be at risk!" With that he ran out the door only to find Kelai in front of him, "Oh... Oh crap what have I done."

Perry quickly webs the back of Richie and he tried to use his mind to pull the web back like a fishhook. But it didn't work. He thought as much. He grabbed the web like a rope instead and he pulled back, pulling Richie with it.

"No! Ivory wait!" she shouted as she chased after him. Cassandra started getting annoyed how he always masks his idiocy as a heroic act.

Richie's gets pulled with the rope, and the turrets completely miss "Now that was a ride!" Richie grins as he holds the capsule. Suddenly, alarms start blaring, and more and more of the guards start spilling out. Marko grimaces as he grabs Perry and Richie, and Victoria follows along with them ad he flies through the building, trying to get to the entrance. However, once they reached there, it was completely sealed off with multiple guards and powerful sealed alien iron doors "Shit. All three of you get to cover. I have an idea"

Just how many people do I have to try and talk down today?

Ivory snapping at him had been surprising, but he was getting worked up. The boy was different, Connor could tell. They really needed to focus on Justice, but everyone was getting distracted. He followed after the others with a grunt, spotting Ivory confronted by Kelai. "Back for round two already?"

Joan looks up. "I need to protect my father" she says as she runs out of the room.

Miku meets up with thor outside. "Where is my daughter" Thor asks her. "She said it was important."

Miku smiles and looks toward justice across the street and nods. "Right this way..." she says leading him to justice

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Joan looks up. "I need to protect my father" she says as she runs out of the room.
Miku meets up with thor outside. "Where is my daughter" Thor asks her. "She said it was important."

Miku smiles and looks toward justice across the street and nods. "Right this way..." she says leading him to justice

[/QUOTE]
Ivory scrambled away from Kelai, he was sure he could take him, but his objective was the fire lady. He watched as Conner and Cassandra ran around the corner, he then saw a flash of lightning. Looking outside he saw a mucelely guy in armor talking to the fire lady. Looking back at Kelai and then to his freinds, he knew they could handle him. He jumped out the window and fell to the street, "MS. FIRE LADY STOP! THAT'S NOT A GOOD THING TO DO!"

Kelai watches as he sees Ivory jump out, then he looks at the others "Alright, starting now, no one else is leaving" He grins as he gets into his fighting stance "At least not until one of us are completely knock out or dead" Kelai looks at Cassandra "And of course I wanna fight. That's all I was born for"

@Pink Gorilla (yup)

Justice walks up to Thor with a smile. "She will be here shortly actually she told me to deliver a nessage" he said with a grin. "You will obey me without fault" Axel stated. "You will obey me as a robot obeys it's programming" he ordered with the grin turning into a smirk as he watched Thor try to fight the influence but it was to strong. "Attack the avengers with everything you've got and protect Justice abd I with everything at your disposal" he said watching Thor fly off in the direction of Stark Tower

The Unamed Character](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17201-the-regal-rper/ said:
@The Regal Rper[/URL] anytime now...))
Miku looks at Ivory. "So... you don't want him to see his daughter.."
Ivory stops himself before he can suffer any major injuries, he looked at Miku, "Um if seeing his daughter means you get to mess with her, I pass!" After saying that he stuck a web to the building behind her and pulled himself forward, punching her in the face using his momentum.

"Hey, little guy are you good at fighting?" Perry asked the racoon as the alarms blared.

"It was what I was as well," she said and she shot a bullet at him. She knew the bullet probably wouldn't do any damage but it was to test his abilities.

Connor had already been halfway bolting after Ivory when Kelai stopped him by blocking his path. The boy knew he wasn't in the best shape to fight, he'd fought Kelai just hours before and he'd been shown up. He stepped backwards so he stood beside Cassandra, but maybe a two on one would work, though he had no idea how capable the girl was. "I'll back you up as best I can. We can't keep Ivory waiting."

(Brb, god mod Connor if I'm not back too soon. :])

Thor coudlnt control himself. He flew towards stark tower and hit the first avenger he saw. The words before impact were "Father I..." before Jaon was flung straight into the wall

Kelai's arm shoots and goes back down to his side, a smashed bullet falls out of his hand "That's how you test me? A damn bullet? Those won't do anything to a trained warrior"

Richie grins "Course I'm good at fighting! I'm a space bounty hunter for crying out loud!" Richie pulls out a small pad and he presses the button. The small pad quickly transforms into a giant blaster, and he starts firing away at the guards. Marko flies over them and starts to blast down some of the guards as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back