• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Nice," Perry looked at the gun. Though he had more important things to take care of. He quickly switched the blades around his arms on and he started fighting.

Cassandra remained silent and her multigun morphed into an assault rifle. Then she began opening fire. A few seconds of shooting would distract him with the array of bullets reaching him giving her the chance to strike. Cassandra quickly ran up and wall and placed a remote explosive on it, before kicking Kelai in the back of the head.

Justice had teleported over above a building to watch the fight.

"Hey there old friend" Maniac said. "Been awhile" he stated pulling out one of his katanas

"It has indeed" he said focusing more on the battle than Maniac. "Here to stop me I presume?" Axel finished for Justice.

"Unless this is a tea party what else would I be here for" Maniac stated

Kelai catches and destroys every single bullet until he feels Cassandras presence behind him. His chi gives him faster reflexes, and he catches her foot, throwing her over his shoulder "Not fast enough

Marko Richie and Perry fight, but it wasn't enough. Guards kept pouring in, so Marko had no choice "Richie, Perry, Victoria! Hide now!"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Connor watched and waited for an opening, and when Kelai was throwing Cassandra he stepped to the right and sent his shield spinning vertically at Kelai.

Kelai catches the shield and chucks it to his left, and he goes in close to Connor and fakes a left punch, actually going for a knee to the gut

Connor growled as Kelai closed in, "You know I'm getting tired of you grabbing my shield like that." He puts his good arm up to block the left punch which left him completely open for the knee to his gut. He gasped momentarily as he started to double over, but shot his right arm out to backhand Kelai with a closed fist while they we're still entangled.

Cassandra quickly webbed up a cushion behind her so wouldn't get hurt. A few seconds later she reached impact. Her multigun morphed into a sniper rifle and she fired two rounds at Connor's shield, ricocheting at Kelai.

Kelai grunts as he takes Connors punch right in the jaw, and he backs up grinning "Maybe if you stop throwing it at me, this wouldn't happen" Kelai concentrates his chi, and his fists erupt in black chi, becoming the Black Fist. He senses the two sniper shots, and he jumps up into the air as he fires two boats of chi at the two. He grimaces as he feels one of the bullets rip into his right leg

While the battle down there was ensuing Maniac and Justice were having a battle of their own.

"I see you've been practicing" he said as he dodged multiple pieces of metal that Justice teleports towards him.

"Of course" he stated "if I didn't how could I take care of Thor?" he asked teleporting in front of Maniac and nearly hitting him in the gut.

Dodging just in time he grins. "Quit holding back amd use that power yiu got from Jean or are you scared I can't handle it" he asked staring at him but then gets pushed out of the way. "W-what the? Fine but I get next strike" he said sitting down

"If that's what you want" Axel stated taking control . Seeing Joan take his place he smirks. "Well girl I'm waiting" he said and seeing CConnor's shield in the distance he stops it's momentum and propels it to him catching it in his hand. "Let's go"

@Crono @The Unamed Character

John walked beside Jaon and stood there. He had another one of those 'feelings' that he should be there. "So, what are we doing here?" John asked them. He wasn't sure who was the enemy since he never met any of the people here, except for Ivory.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Jaon holds her hammer in one hand and is in a fighting stance. She gets ready to strike by swinging her hammer around.

[/QUOTE]
Ivory looked at Thor and realized what was going on, "Uh excuse me mister, is there a chance you could move? I came to fight the fire lady, not you..."

Connor clutched at his gut with his left arm as Kelai backed away, panting slightly. It hadn't even been a day since Fire Bat had bashed in is mid-section, if he took more hits like this he wouldn't be able to stay upright, and he knew it. He watched the guy jump into the air to dodge the bullets and nearly got his shield back when it was suddenly pulled away by some force. That's when he spotted the other battle up high, Jack and Jaon fighting Justice. Well I guess suprising him and knocking him out is off the table. Then Kelai's chi was being sent his way and Connor barely had enough time to tuck and roll out of its path.

"Then brace for impact!" Marko says as he takes off his mask and slightly whispers "Stop" and then entire building is shredded by his mere whisper as the shockwave rips the doors right out and all the guards are either flung back and crushed or flat out not functional. The entire base was destroyed.

Kelai lands down and launches jabs at Connor's way, the chi on his fists building up more and more after.each attack

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Thor flings his hammer at Ivory just grazing him

[/QUOTE]
As the hammer grazed Ivory he heard a snap in his shoulder, he then realized what he was going up against, he wouldn't be able to take this guy at full strength and right now he wasn't anywhere near that. He grabbed Mikoru and began to wail on her, trying to do as much as he could before he was taken down...

"Connor! Take cover!" Cassandra shouted and she activated the remote explosive above Kelai. But she knew it wouldn't stop him. As she approached the place of impact she tried to find him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back