• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

LokiofSP said:
Ivory looked at Cassie with pleading eyes, "Please Cassie...Don't make me go back alone, don't leave again, I-I don't know what'd I'd do if you left again." He was the one crying now as he pulled her into another tight hug.
[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]Phoenix then tackle hugged them both, with him crying. "Pleassssse come back! You are the big sister I never had!!" Phoenix said with strong emotion. Redd takes control of his body, and then hugged them all in his arms. "We must go back..... As family." Redd said as he rumbles his throat happily.

[/QUOTE]
Cassie felt all of the love of her family... Her makeshift, broken, battered family, flow into her. She nodded quietly and let herself absorb it all like a sponge "mon dieu .... il se sent si bon d'avoir une famille....." she whispered to herself. "I promise I won't leave you."

Aedan took to his feet, realizing the helicarrier had landed several minutes ago. "We need to do this, though I wouldn't expect you to understand... There isn't an ounce of care hiding in that shell of flesh your dark soul wears..." Aedan muttered, before walking past Jack, not caring about this supposed 'Justice' villain. He knew Connor would likely leave a note for Alex, who had probably fell asleep, with his healing factor, and injuries combining to make him need the rejuvenation. Even through all the raised voices, though the walls were mostly sound proof. So he simply made his way off the carrier, and waited for Connor.

@Crono @AnnoDomini @The Regal Rper

((@Reaper @sitanomoto Where are Cassie and Dmitri at the moment exactly?))

Connor shook his head at Aedan's words. "You saw what he did in that video. It needs to be dealt with, it's more important than....this." He really didn't have a word for it. "But we can't do it alone, and I'm still..." Connor frowned bring up his cast covered left arm and staring at it, he nearly tried to tear it off right then and there. He was frustrated by this point, "I just can't. I'm going to the tower." He stood from the crate and moved to the exit of the room.

Connor got clearance to the tower by contacting Friday and using his Avenger status, to which he was still grateful existed. He was nervous as he entered the tower from the landing pad, thinking of his friends. He knew he hadn't abandoned them, but that didn't stop him from feeling that way, and from thinking they might feel that way as well. He wanted to see them, make sure they we're alright, even those people he had only just met or only saw a few brief moments of before the night had gone to hell. Dimitri, Cassie, Finn, his friends he'd known for so long, he needed to see them.

The outside of the tower had looked almost the same, the inside was obviously newly furnished and Connor grew more tense at the sight. Had the tower taken that much damage since they'd been gone? Not to mention no one was there to greet them, the tower seemed empty, and that never happened before they left. He moved quickly thanks to the crutch, to the room where the gadgets we're stored, getting his hands on a new comm device. Putting it in he turned it on, opened his mouth and found himself speechless. There was no telling if any of them would even be listening, but he took a breath. "Does anyone read me?"

Marko grinned at Seeker "It was. I have the power stone taken care of. My friend Richie, who is part of the new Guardians of the Galaxy, secured it for me. That leaves only three left"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Crono said:
Connor shook his head at Aedan's words. "You saw what he did in that video. It needs to be dealt with, it's more important than....this." He really didn't have a word for it. "But we can't do it alone, and I'm still..." Connor frowned bring up his cast covered left arm and staring at it, he nearly tried to tear it off right then and there. He was frustrated by this point, "I just can't. I'm going to the tower." He stood from the crate and moved to the exit of the room.
Connor got clearance to the tower by contacting Friday and using his Avenger status, to which he was still grateful existed. He was nervous as he entered the tower from the landing pad, thinking of his friends. He knew he hadn't abandoned them, but that didn't stop him from feeling that way, and from thinking they might feel that way as well. He wanted to see them, make sure they we're alright, even those people he had only just met or only saw a few brief moments of before the night had gone to hell. Dimitri, Cassie, Finn, his friends he'd known for so long, he needed to see them.

The outside of the tower had looked almost the same, the inside was obviously newly furnished and Connor grew more tense at the sight. Had the tower taken that much damage since they'd been gone? Not to mention no one was there to greet them, the tower seemed empty, and that never happened before they left. He moved quickly thanks to the crutch, to the room where the gadgets we're stored, getting his hands on a new comm device. Putting it in he turned it on, opened his mouth and found himself speechless. There was no telling if any of them would even be listening, but he took a breath. "Does anyone read me?"
"Mostly everyone is gone." Friday's voice said.

sitanomoto said:
Cassie felt all of the love of her family... Her makeshift, broken, battered family, flow into her. She nodded quietly and let herself absorb it all like a sponge "mon dieu .... il se sent si bon d'avoir une famille....." she whispered to herself. "I promise I won't leave you."
Ivory smiled and sniffed a bit, he yawned, "That's *yawn* great. Thank you...Cass...You have no idea, how much you mean to me...." He lazily turned to Red, "Could you take my parents home...I'm just gonna...Close my eyes for a minute..." With that he fell asleep after finally succumbing to his days without rest, wrapped in the arms of people he cared for...

sitanomoto said:
"Shall we go home? I am in dire need of...." Redd was cut off by Phoenix. "How about we ssssstay at my place? Cassie's things are already there from the tower." Phoenix said. "Oh yes, that is also the place you make the sandwiches." Redd said as phoenix nodded proudly, wiping his tears away. @sitanomoto @LokiofSP

Maniac shook his head and utter his breath said. "Idiots" following Aedan and Connor outside of the helicarrier. Walking past them and into his chopper he takes off into the direction of Marko. "Looks like I'm taking care of things the old fashioned way" he said as he reached Marko's city. "Alone" he thought landing Marko's chopper he gets out. "You guys Connor, Aedan and Alex are back they brought a friend also let's go" he said

Marko nods "Lead the way. I can fly" he hovers next to the chopper, ready to go

Aedan sighed, and had dutifully followed Connor, rushes of emotion filling him at the familiar site at Stark tower. He left his steel staff here... Aedan wondered if it was still present. Aedan could feel the aura seething off Connor, his own emotion. His hesitance to answer into the mic. Aedan found himself feeling similarly tongue-tied, this was bad... All the worse case scenarios filled Aedan's head, as he also tried to steady his breathing, and placed his hand on Connor's shoulder, squeezing it reassuringly. "It'll be okay Con... It has to be..." He said shakily, listening intently for any response to Connor's question.

Then came the robot from the Stark A.I. Everyone was gone? Aedan looked confused for a moment, unable to determine whether this was a good thing or a bad thing. It was difficult to discern, maybe it was neither... They'd only know when they actually met everyone. But it did beg the question, why was mostly everyone gone from Stark Tower?

@Crono

(night)

Maniac lead the way to Stark Tower but hovered his chopper over it. "You guys go on in" he said turning in the other direction. "I got a couple things I need to do" he said flying off in a different direction.

(Night) Marko goes inside, setting himself in the Tower, and he spots Connor "Hello. I don't think we ever met. I am Marko, also known as WhiteBolt, and I am an avenger like you Connor. Much has changed since you left" Marko holds his hand out, his face still covered by his mask so he can still speak without blowing up the city

(Night.)

Connor heard the Friday speak, he had so many questions, so many things he wanted to say. They'd just gotten back, he'd just gotten the news that people he was close to we're dead, there was some crazy villain that needed dealing with and he felt himself slowly breaking down. And it angered him, he was thankful Aedan was there though. He would have already turned into a mess had he not been.

The sound of someone entering caught Connor's attention, and briefly he got his hopes up but spotted someone he didn't know. He put on a brave face as the guy introduced himself and Connor shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you Marko...I uh got that alot's changed." He was trying not to forget manners atleast by this point. Holding his hand towards Aedan, "This is Aedan, he's a good friend."

(Night) Amelia struggled to open her mouth, but stopped resisting and waited for Justice speak again. She worried for the rest of the girls lives. (Liona)

Marko extends his hand "Nice to meet you Aedan. You guys actually came at a good time. A lot of bad things are soon to happen. Are you the child of Captain America I presume Connor?" That was an easy guess, but he couldn't figure out who Aedan was

Victoria decided to join Marko, her father following after her. She then turned into Seeker and looked around at all the others and was pretty amazed by it. Vision and her looked the same, except for the whole color and all. @National, @Crono, @The Regal Rper , and others

Connor nodded at Marko before frowning inwardly and wincing. Shit...Dad... He hadn't even thought about it with all this news but his father had lost two of his closest friends, and his son had been missing for two months. He should probably try and let them know he's safe at some point. "What gave it away? The outfit or the shield?" He said trying to joke around.

Marko laughs "Gee, I guess you could say the hair gave it away. By the way, this is Seeker and Vision, hut I guess you know Vision" he sweeps his hand over to Seeker and Vision

Aedan simply smiled and nodded, not wanting to get friendly with them. If anything he was only here to support Connor, he had never been an Avenger, and didn't expect to become one. After abandoning them in their time of need, he didn't deserve it. At least Connor had a plausible reason.

Seeker made a small wave, as her father then spoke up "I will return with the reality stone. In time, if I don't run into any trouble a long the way of course. It's good to see a new team fighting for the good. And both your fathers were good men.." The last part was towards Connor and Marko before hugging Seeker and flew off to where the reality stone was. Seeker got accustomed to the silence, standing there as she looked around

(On a scale of 1- 10 how awesome would it be to have Thor fight the entire Avenger team while Justice just watches with popcorn?)

I also can't post I'm stuck in suspended animation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back