• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Vision nodded, "And since Seeker wants him to join with us, I will hope you will bring him back. She means a lot to me, and now that a mega vision is coming to our ranks to help us against Thanos. I would help with the fight along side you guys, and to make sure with your help. That Mega vision comes back to join our family." Seeker looks at Maniac and nods up at him, waving before back to the two listening quietly

Pyosimros said:
"So yah, that's it," he looked over at Finn. "Oh! We're here!" he pointed over to a house across the street. "Just ring the doorbell, tell my dad or mom that you were the Hulk's child and your an Avenger and they should let you in. Then when they're not looking there a room in the back of the house, my dad stores all of the random stuff from his heroic ages."
Finn stuffed his hands into his pockets as he tried to familiarize himself with the surrounding streets. After checking over Marco's coordinates again he nodded to himself. He actually wasn't that far away for when they were done here. "After this I'll drop off the swharma with Marco, then we'll head to my place. My dad's not home so we won't have to worry about bothering him. Actually, maybe if Marco and the others aren't too busy maybe they could tag along so that there'll be back up for after the switcheroo." He straightened his rumpled shirt and looked Perry's way. "They won't be curious as to why some strange kid who calls himself your friend showed up? But hey, they're your parents not mine."

Marko nodded at Vision, happy that he understood. Marko looks back at Seeker "Mega Vision will come back. I promise you that" Marko nods "He will come back and join your family. But first thing is first. We need the rest of the infinity stones

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"Nah they're pretty chill," he responded simply. "Just remember what you have to say and you'll do well."

(It should be SUPERIOR Vision cause y'know... Marvel's fetish with the word superior... Superior Spider-Man.. Superior Iron-Man...)

The Regal Rper]Taking off in the chopper Jack heads to Stark Tower till he notices something hovering in the distance. "Is that an air ship?" he thought. (You guys are in an air ship right?) @Archangel Galdrael [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
((Helicarrier))

Marko nods "There is four more left to get then. The Power stone, the Time stone, the Soul Stone, and the Space stone" Marko looks at them "Currently they have no wearers. We just need to find them"

Pyosimros said:
"Nah they're pretty chill," he responded simply. "Just remember what you have to say and you'll do well."
Finn took a deep breath and made his way to the door Perry had pointed out to him. He rang the doorbell and Perry's parents were at the door almost immediately. He smiled at them. "Hello Mr and Mrs Parker! I'm Finn Banner, son of Bruce Banner and friends your son Perry. Perry's staying at my place for a bit and it seems he forgot something, I was in the area picking up some takeout and I thought I would drop by and grab it." He was a little nervous for not following Perry's exact instructions but he hopped they would let him in anyways.

"Sure, come in! Wonder why he didn't come himself... Oh well," Peter said and he got out of the way, gesturing him to come in. They were both still relatively young compared to the other Avengers considering their age gap between the rest of the former group. @CasualDragon

Why's Jack going to that helicarrier? Cassandra wondered as she looked in the air. She decided that she should better check it out as well. Cassandra quickly swung onto the highest building near the helicopter and she shot a final web onto the vehicle.

"A chick?" he thought. "Wait is that Aedan?!" he thought looking at the figure in the mirror. "Wow I thought they were dead" motioning to the girl that he was coming in Maniac lands the chopper and enters the hellicarrier.

@Archangel Galdrael @labyrinthecho @Crono

"Yeah I do" he said. "Don't let them know it's me though this is the first time anyone of the avengers aside from Marko, Perry, Ivory, Dmitri and maybe Seeker that have seen me suited up" he stated. "I wanna see if they'll figure it out"

Aedan walked back in the previous room, and grimaced at Vi, "Well, I don't think Connor want's to see me any time soon..." He whispered, imagining the blonde seething with anger. Then he turned to her, "You gotta admit though, aren't those two just lovely together? I'll buy good ol' Connor a wedding dress first chance I get!" Aedan explained, imagining the look and fury Connor would be stunned with... Then he felt something, the ship moved slightly. And it gave him an uneasy feeling. "You hear that?" He asked Vi concerned.

@labyrinthecho @Crono @AnnoDomini @Pyosimros @The Regal Rper

Vi smiled at Aedan. "Yes, they are. Alex talked about him a lot before," she said. When the ship moved, she wobbled, her ankle still somewhat unsteady. Grimacing, she bit her lip for a moment before regaining her composure and turning to Maniac. "I don't know," she said, shaking her head slightly.

National said:
Marko nods "There is four more left to get then. The Power stone, the Time stone, the Soul Stone, and the Space stone" Marko looks at them "Currently they have no wearers. We just need to find them"
Seeker thought for a moment before replying, "Isn't the power stone on some sort of planet?" she asks @National

Last edited by a moderator:
Aedan had already froze the intruders momentum the moment he appeared, less than amused, and more than annoyed. "Aren't you clever, disarm him. We don't know who he is, or what his intentions are, could be a villain - seems like a villain." Aedan kept his eyes fixed on the new entry, and he couldn't quite place why... But he did not like this new person, regardless of his actions. He raised an eyebrow at the woman though, confused on how she didn't recognize he was an intruder.

@labyrinthecho @The Regal Rper

((Deja vu much????????????))

Pyosimros said:
"Sure, come in! Wonder why he didn't come himself... Oh well," Peter said and he got out of the way, gesturing him to come in. They were both still relatively young compared to the other Avengers considering their age gap between the rest of the former group.
Finn smiled at them again and stepped into the house. He thanked them before pointing down the hallway Perry had directed him down. "Perry said his room was this way, is that right?" He hoped desperately that was the right information, the last thing he wanted to do was pull a fast one on Perry's parents. He wasn't sure how their household did things so he did what he would do at his home and he pulled his shoes off and neatly tucked them beside the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back