• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Probably my uncle if you think about......anyways.." She looks at Maniac "I will never let him go near the mega vision.....Me and father could take him in as family, and Justice will never get a chance to meet him.." She had a determined facial expression, as if making a silent vow

Marko shakes his head "This Mega Vision will be able to over power Justices persuasion voice. I know a way. My friend showed me how I can put it into mega vision "Kelai remembers the Chi Kelai uses to lock Justices Influence

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Connor was quite literally going to kill Aedan later. Or maybe now, if he kept taunting him about the relationship. It had been one kiss! Well technically two, but Aedan didn't know that. "I'd take you up on that bet but we're meant to be we're meant to be arriving any second now, and I want off this thing ASAP."

Then Aedan mentioned the shield which Connor had already retrieved. "What you mean this thing?" Connor asked turning so the shield on his back was visible. "You must've left it in here then. It was a loan, one that I'm guessing paid off in the end."

@Archangel Galdrael @AnnoDomini

"Chi?" Maniac asked. "Chi can work but it's not an ultimate defense against Justice's voice... he's got something that can make the chi wall worthless if you're not careful. I should know I did know the guy pretty well" he said the last bit under his breath.

"Trust me. Justice will not be able to break the visions will. I have a secret trick for it. Now seeker. I need you to understand. This will still be a crazy and deadly fight. There could still be many dead. Mega vision just gives us a chance"

Aedan looked confused for a moment, when did he leave it in here? eh whatever. "Well if you want to throw down with me, don't forget to ask the boyfriend, he may disapprove of you getting yourself killed." Aedan was literally swimming in joy at the way Connor's face changed in various shades of red, and how defensive he got. It was more than hilariously adorable. Seemed saving Alex paid off excellently for the duo. Though Aedan began to wonder what exactly he got out of the two month trek.

@AnnoDomini @Crono

She looks at him and listens before nodding, "Alright.....but if we do win......you gotta let me and my father take mega vision in like family. It could be a new change for us....But just...promise me that okay?"

National said:
"Hey Finn hi this is Marko. I understand we don't know much about each other but I am also am avenger. I would love some Shwarma and if you can come down here. I put my location in the GPS"
Pyosimros said:
"Any answers yet?" Perry asked over to Finn.
Finn nodded to himself. "Sure thing Marko. Coordinates received, I'll be there as soon as I grab something from Perry's." He turned off the microphone of his comm but left the earpiece on in case someone else replied to their call for shwarma. He turned Perry's way and held up one finger. "One extra order at the moment for Marco." He grinned a little and shook his head. "Everything may be going to shit but at least Marco can speak now. I feel happy for the guy. Maybe things will start looking up."

(Wait... Vision was created by Ultron... Creating a life form as advanced as Vision is difficult, which was shown by Reed Richards when he tried to create a robot Thor. It was self aware and it had a personality and everything true, but it was a killer. It killed off Goliath in one of Tony's Secret Avengers raids)

"I'll order some more for the others, we need to get to my place quickly," he said and he placed a few more orders.

Marko smiles at Seeker and nodded "You can take Mega Vision in if you want. I am totally okay with that. That is actually perfect. Once Finn gets here, I am sure he can make a body for Mega Vision

(I get what you're saying plus the chick who helped Ultron is dead s let's see where this goes plus if this guy is around when I introduce my next villain then things will be even better cuz this guy like I said is gonna be on par with Thanos)

"Follow me," Perry said with a bag filled with shawarma. He quickly left and he went towards his house. He was familiar with all these streets like the back of his hand so going to his house would be no problem.

(And then... Spider Invasion will come from the shadows of villain defeat! If they lose...)

Seeker smiles, "Great!" She looks to the sky "Did you hear that father?" Vision jumps down and lands behind her. He placed both hands on her shoulders and nodded. "Yes indeed Seeker, very good news indeed.." Seeker smiles happily for once (Plot twist c: )

Pyosimros said:
"Follow me," Perry said with a bag filled with shawarma. He quickly left and he went towards his house. He was familiar with all these streets like the back of his hand so going to his house would be no problem.
Finn stuffed his hands in his pockets as he followed Perry. The streets around this area were foreign to him but it didn't hurt to familiarize himself with them. As they walked Finn cleared his throat a little awkwardly. "So... How long have you been in this bind? For some reason I doubt that you did this to yourself on purpose so how did this happen?"

And that was enough for the blonde. Connor raised the crutch before properly shoving it down straight onto Aedan's foot and putting as much weight as possible onto it. "You've got a big mouth Aedan. Let's not have it get out of hand." The sheer amount of emotions he was having was driving him insane. Embarrassed, amused, annoyed, along with others. He gave the crutch a little twist just for emphasis as he grinned.

@Archangel Galdrael

Marko's eyes widen. The real Vision is standing in front of him. He looks up at Vision and he extends his hand for a shake "Hello Vision. My name is Marko. I am Black Bolts son"

(If they can kill Justice first)

Maniac started walking towards the exit of Marko's home. "Well if all that's settled I need to head out now you mind giving me a lift?" he asked Marko

Marko nods and he tosses Maniac a key to a chopper "Here. Don't crash my chopper. It took forever to steal"

Aedan grinned even more, "Ouch?" He said confused, of course that should have hurt, fortunately Connor seemed to forget that Aedan had quite the amount of durability, otherwise he may have thrown he shield. That would have hurt. Now being wary, Aedan took a step towards the door. "Anyway, I find it really adorable that you defend your lover's honour so valiantly..." He laughed one last time, before abruptly hopping out the door to avoid being frisbee'd. He'd be lying if he said that he wasn't getting an enormous amount of joy out of taunting Connor, of course it was all in good taste.

@Crono @AnnoDomini

Perry sighed. It was still very vivid. "It was a few days back, Ivory just left with Redd and I was left alone with the grown-ups when we were supposed to have a family dinner. I just wanted a breather outside, think about what I've been doing, if I should even be this active in the Spider-Man stuff. It seemed like I was being thrown around by villains and I've been nothing but an itch that villains want to get rid of. While I was contemplating I got ambushed by this metal dude, which you can see now. He was fast, strong, and pretty much everything, though I could handle him. The other Avengers came later and he ran, but just before he triggered this device on me which is probably that mind thing," he explained as they walked and he kicked a small rock. "So yah, that's it," he looked over at Finn. "Oh! We're here!" he pointed over to a house across the street. "Just ring the doorbell, tell my dad or mom that you were the Hulk's child and your an Avenger and they should let you in. Then when they're not looking there a room in the back of the house, my dad stores all of the random stuff from his heroic ages."

Vision shakes his hand, "Nice to meet you Marko, I have heard many things about your father.." He smiles down at the boy, before getting into business "Now, must I ask what is the sole purpose for this mega vision that you are thinking about?" He asks

Marko looks at Vision. He forgot if this hero could look Into his mind. So he took no chances and showed the true reason of Mega Vision in his mind while he tells Vision the version he told everyone else "Mega Vision is going to be the vision to fight Thanos. He will be composed of all the infinity stones and will be able to stand toe to toe against Thanos. Once he finally gets Thanos away from Earth, we will teleport Mega Vision back

Before Maniac leaves with the chopper he looks back at the others and says "I'll be back" he said in a accent putting on sunglasses over his mask. @InsaneKiller19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back