• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Seeker's eyes wide before thinking about it and nods, "In this form I am Seeker, and.....I am in with this plan. I could probably get my father over here to help, he would need the stone but I am sure. With what two stones we have now, what could be my father's double power source..."

Pyosimros said:
"Nah, I can't fly. I can run fast though. Let's just walk it, it's not too far from here," Perry said and he stood up, and he went to order some shawarma. "Hey Finn! Can you say through your comm if anyone else wants any shawarma cause they all kinda left without any!" he shouted over to him as he ordered his food.
He shrugged. "I have no clue where you live so if you say it's close I'll take your word for it." He pushed his comm on. "Anyone want any shwarma? Perry and I are picking some up so we can drop some off after we run some errands if any of you want some."

Aedan stood from the chair he was sitting in, and gave the girl a quick nod. "Thanks for the help back there, they'd be dead if not for you." Aedan complimented, before walking through to the room in which Alex and Connor were dwelling in. Hopefully they were too injured to be engaging in activities besides groaning in pain. Hopefully.

He stopped before the door, knocking before speaking, "I'm entering the room lovebirds, keep your trousers on." He said, half wanting to laugh at his own words. Upon stepping into the room, he raised an eyebrow, and looked at Connor. "Alex and Connor sitting in a tree..."

@Crono @AnnoDomini

Last edited by a moderator:
Marko shakes his head "Your father is powerful and all, but I mean to make an entirely new vision. Your father had immense power with one stone, and he was able to almost defeat ultron. Imagine a new vision, with all five stones. A powerhouse indeed "Marko looks up into the sky and picks up the comm link "Hey Finn hi this is Marko. I understand we don't know much about each other but I am also am avenger. I would love some Shwarma and if you can come down here. I put my location in the GPS"

@CasualDragon

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Aedan's voice came from the door behind them and yet again he felt his cheeks getting warm, this time however he was annoyed. Aedan's taunting had him shaking his head. Connot turned to see the boy open the door and was so very sorely tempted to throw his shield at him. "Shutup!" Connor blurted out loudly, so loudly in fact he felt things just became more awkward and he looked from Aedan to Alex for a moment before snorting.

He was happy to see Aedan however, knowing he was alright brought Connor some inner joy. Connor moved away from the window and Alex grabbing a crutch, it'd be easier and faster to move with it, or so he hoped. "You..." Connor mumbled eyeing Aedan with a smile, "I may not be one hundred percent but I bet I can still kick your butt off this plane."

@Archangel Galdrael @AnnoDomini

(Wait... Since you guys are going all Earth 199999 on me what happened in Avengers 2?)

(Cause in Earth 616 infinity stones don't even exist ._.)

Maniac stopped. "Five Visions? That's insane" he said in disagreement. "There's no need to have five of your dad" he said turning to Seeker.

Pyosimros said:
(Wait... Since you guys are going all Earth 199999 on me what happened in Avengers 2?)

(Cause in Earth 616 infinity stones don't even exist ._.)
(Basically this: [media]

[/media])

Dimitri shook his head. "Nothing should be that powerful. In the off chance anything will corrupt, everything must be held accountable to something."

"I can imagine......an entirely new vision..." she thought about it looking up at the sky, "Are you sure this is going to work?" She glances over at him before up at the sky again. "I mean, having to do it based off a blue print is still hard but a new one.........." she made a small whistle "Would be unbelievable....." She looked at Maniac "That is a good point......I can take place of my dad. So he wouldn't bare this.....but what do you propose we do if we find the others? Thanos will be looking for them...who knows what power he will hold....and destroying worlds....is not going to be one of them.."

Marko looks at Maniac "Not a lot of seekers, but just one mega vision. Trust me Maniac, this will be great. I already know what I have to do" He turns back to Seeker "We have two stones, and Finn could probably make us a body. With all this we could make a vision to fight him and push back Thanos. You can't kill him, but you can keep him away"

Marko looks at Maniac "Don't touch the stone. Trust me, it is for your own good. I don't want a mega Maniac"

(Wait... So can only Vision wield these Infinity Stones in the cinematic universe or...)

"Any answers yet?" Perry asked over to Finn.

"Marko is right, who knows what will happen....we can't risk it." She replied before looking at Marko "A mega vision? Will that even be achieved? What if something goes wrong, and then Thanos finds a way to control the vision to destroy us. My father could hold him off with my help.....but we don't know what it would do to the mega vision.."

Marko shakes his head and holds his hand out for the stone from Victoria "I'll be able to keep it safe" he looks back at Dimitri "Trust me. I asked the orb the same question. It might have shown us different ways, but trust me, the orb knows what its doing. And it told me to make a mega vision"

"Alright if that's what-" he froze in mid sentence. "Wait. If we make Mega Vision he'll be like your dad right something similar to a human right?" he asked turning to Seeker suddenly.

Aedan smirked back at Connor, "You would need to be able to move to do that, and I don't even need to use my power to stop you from moving because..." Aedan paused, and instead of commenting on Connor's injuries, he commented on something else. "In order to move, you need to get further away from Alex." Aedan taunted, smiling devilishly at the newfound romance between the two. "Besides... I still have your Vibranium frisbee" He reminded, still eyebrow raised at both Alex and Connor.

@AnnoDomini

@Crono

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeker looks at Maniac, after handing Marko the stone. "I....never thought of that, and he created me based off of him.....so I believe that could be possible. That sounds like a great idea actually, he could be like my father's twin or something.." She lets out a small chuckle

Marko takes the stone. He looks at Dimitri. If Dimitri saw what the orb showed Marko, then it would have shown him that the mega vision would be only a vessel to help Marko transport Thanos somewhere else with Marko. He looks at Dimitri grimly for a split second before looking back at Maniac and Seeker "Exactly. Kinda like a twin dad. Except with all the infinity stones"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back